/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back me!

Daffodil
01-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Asalamualaykum wr wb

Im Umm Abdullah from the UK.

Trying to please Allah in the small ways I can.

Married with two kids. A boy 2 and a girl 3 months alhumdulillah.

Want to make hijrah but have no where or any means at the moment but its on our minds 24/7. We really want to get out of this country asap. If you can help make our hijrah possible then please do so! Any help is welcome

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
01-08-2009, 03:06 PM
wa Alaikum Ussalaam wa Rahmatullaahu wa barakatuh

please send your husband my salaams, i respected him greatly

Re.TiReD
01-08-2009, 03:08 PM
:wasalamex

Sissssss! Welcome back!

Hope you're ok insha'Allah. I'm LaBuG btw, I asked if you had an account on LI because I recognised your sig from there.

Hope you stick around this time insha'Allah.

WassalamuAlaykum

Soulja Girl
01-08-2009, 03:28 PM
:sl:

Welcome back sis, I too really want to get out of this country asap... But I have no idea how its gonna be possible... :hmm:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Daffodil
01-08-2009, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
wa Alaikum Ussalaam wa Rahmatullaahu wa barakatuh

please send your husband my salaams, i respected him greatly
My husband said walaikumussalm wr wb and hopes your well

format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
:wasalamex

Sissssss! Welcome back!

Hope you're ok insha'Allah. I'm LaBuG btw, I asked if you had an account on LI because I recognised your sig from there.

Hope you stick around this time insha'Allah.

WassalamuAlaykum
You here as well eh?! Good to see you matey.

format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

Welcome back sis, I too really want to get out of this country asap... But I have no idea how its gonna be possible... :hmm:

Do you have any plans in place at the moment? What places have you looked into. I have a blog dedicated to my hijrah, its not that brilliant but do check it out. The link is in my sig. I do hope one day that I can have a blog titled "so we made it/here we are" Inshallah, whatever Allah swt wills. I make dua that Allah swt grants us a place we can make hijrah too and the means to get us there. Ameen

Pk_#2
01-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Welcome back, I recognised Yr sig on Ummah aswell, I saw Yr hijrah blog the other day, looks nice, mashaAllaah,

AsalamuAlaykum.

glo
01-08-2009, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Asalamualaykum wr wb

Im Umm Abdullah from the UK.

Trying to please Allah in the small ways I can.

Married with two kids. A boy 2 and a girl 3 months alhumdulillah.

Want to make hijrah but have no where or any means at the moment but its on our minds 24/7. We really want to get out of this country asap. If you can help make our hijrah possible then please do so! Any help is welcome
Welcome back, Daffodil. It is good to see you!
You have two children now? No guesses what you have been up to then! :D

Peace

BlissfullyJaded
01-08-2009, 04:33 PM

Welcome back sis!

Mabrook on your baby girl.

Soulja Girl
01-08-2009, 04:49 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Daffodil
Do you have any plans in place at the moment? What places have you looked into. I have a blog dedicated to my hijrah, its not that brilliant but do check it out. The link is in my sig. I do hope one day that I can have a blog titled "so we made it/here we are" Inshallah, whatever Allah swt wills. I make dua that Allah swt grants us a place we can make hijrah too and the means to get us there. Ameen
^Ameeeeeeen... I plan to move to any Middle East country, though chances are very slim... :hmm: Still, who knows, miracles can happen right? And I'm sure I went through your blog yday... I posted a comment on it btw... :D

Daffodil
01-08-2009, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^Ameeeeeeen... I plan to move to any Middle East country, though chances are very slim... :hmm: Still, who knows, miracles can happen right? And I'm sure I went through your blog yday... I posted a comment on it btw... :D

Yea I saw your comment and to answer the question you left on there yes I am from Leicester.

Believe me miracles can happen. We have had a great opportunity just out of the blue. But I wont reveal anything yet. Ill put it up on my blog if it all goes ahead because there is a chance that it may not happen.

Hi Glo.

You havent converted yet? Its only a matter of time haha. Check your PM

Umm Safiya
01-08-2009, 05:41 PM
As-salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah

Welcome back.. May Allaah open a door for you to get away, aameen!

S_87
01-09-2009, 01:07 AM

welcome back sister :D

as for hijra, try this site it may give u some help/pointers www.hijra.net
which country are u looking into?

Periwinkle18
01-09-2009, 04:33 PM
welcome back sis :)

Daffodil
01-09-2009, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

welcome back sister :D

as for hijra, try this site it may give u some help/pointers www.hijra.net
which country are u looking into?
My husbands been on that site already.

At the moment we are wanting to move to Qatar. My husband is applying for jobs everywhere but no luck as of yet.

S_87
01-09-2009, 09:59 PM
inshaAllah you will get through with that...Qatar is quite an expensive place though isnt it :?

Daffodil
01-09-2009, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
inshaAllah you will get through with that...Qatar is quite an expensive place though isnt it :?
Its in co-ordance with their salary and everything there is heavily subsidized for residents. For citizens everything is free.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.