/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about America's 9/11???

سلثتحعرين!
01-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Hi what do muslims think about the 9/11 attacks in America?

What dd you feel when you saw this on the news? People jumping to their deaths to escape the flames?

And better yet who do YOU think is responsible for said attacks?

please dont hold back and give detailed answers if you can.

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
01-08-2009, 08:50 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

No offence but I think this thread should be deleted.

Ummah forum admins [LI's 'sister' forum] are having to face a lot of flak for comments that members have made.

Read these threads insha'Allah:

http://ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197122

http://ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197199

This thread is pointless, no offence. What do you hope to gain by it?

Innocent lives were lost. End of.

WassalamuAlaykum

سلثتحعرين!
01-08-2009, 08:52 PM
I think america was responsible for the attacks and i have no idea if other muslims think the same as me and am interested in learning other peoples views on the matter.

No offence but i am new to this, and want to hear peoples opinions.

Pk_#2
01-08-2009, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by سلثتحعرين!
I think america was responsible for the attacks and i have no idea if other muslims think the same as me and am interested in learning other peoples views on the matter.

No offence but i am new to this, and want to hear peoples opinions.
imsad

This thread will most probably cause trouble, even though Yr intention may not be to cause harm to the forum or it's members. I hope Yu understand.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
01-08-2009, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by سلثتحعرين!
Hi what do muslims think about the 9/11 attacks in America?
A great tragedy. It was an attack on the world, not on the USA alone. Remember, That was the World Trade Center, not American Businesses. There were many Muslim owned businesses head quartered there.

What dd you feel when you saw this on the news? People jumping to their deaths to escape the flames?
It triggered a PTSD flashback for me. It was like I was back in Nam and dropping napalm again, the visions of all those innocent people dieing.

And better yet who do YOU think is responsible for said attacks?
One egotistical maniac by the name of Mohamed Atta, who was a radical trained in Germany and quite possibly a Schizophrenic maniac out of control. He apparently convinced a small group of hoodlums that they were going to steal some aircraft and most never knew the true intent until the planes hit the towers.

سلثتحعرين!
01-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Please look at In plane site, an american documentary on youtube. It talks about George bush planning the attacks to raise hatrid against muslims.

He wanted people to loose sympathy against muslims to get the ok for the war in Iraq.

I hope this is ok? I do understand yes. So please can people pm me their comments so i can talk privatly instead? If this gets deleted can i post another asking for pms???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.