/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Birth of Islam film called "The Message".

سلثتحعرين!
01-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi everyone. I saw a stunning little treasure the other day Called "The message".

I dont no if anyone has ever heard of it but i must urge people to look for a copy and watch.

It is a very educational film about the birth of islam. The profit(peace be upon him) is never seen in the film, out of respect, but you just see through his eyes (the camera) and you never here him speak.

It is a fantastic film.Here is a link to a website about the film

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074896/

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
01-08-2009, 10:43 PM
I think alot of us have seen it, I think they're making a remake aswell

سلثتحعرين!
01-08-2009, 10:46 PM
I dont think anyone can replace the old version. If its American or British now days they will probably introduce nudity! lol

Donia
01-08-2009, 11:09 PM
I saw it a long time ago and from what I remember it was a very good movie mashallah. Maybe I need to watch it again. :smile:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Trumble
01-11-2009, 09:42 AM
It is a very good movie. It's also unique, as far as I know, in that it's really two movies. They shot large chunks twice in English and in Arabic, using different actors. The DVD, or at least the one available in the UK, has both versions.

Olive
01-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Yep, it's really good. :)

Bittersteel
01-11-2009, 04:26 PM
isn't it wrong?You know depicting the Prophet(PBUH) in a movie?

DAWUD_adnan
01-11-2009, 04:32 PM
The Prophet(saw) is not depicted in the movie.

Also, there's a remake coming. With today's technology I'm sure they can find a way to make it even more appealing! I can't wait for that one personally. It's gonna do well, as Islam is so ubiquitous lately.

سلثتحعرين!
01-11-2009, 10:31 PM
They will probably make the film and make muslims come accross as evil. Depends who makes it i suppose

Fishman
01-11-2009, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by سلثتحعرين!
They will probably make the film and make muslims come accross as evil. Depends who makes it i suppose
:sl:
Its more likely that they will they will try to add CGI greenscreen sets, massive explosions, a romantic subplot, a huge merchandise base and Keanu Reeves doing martial arts stunts... :D
:w:

^[AnKaBooT]^
01-14-2009, 02:29 PM
lol i have watched it before

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.