/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your fave food........

*ice_queen*
01-09-2009, 09:34 AM
:sl:
OK.....um, i'm starting this thread because i'm really interested in how everyone around the globe enjoys their food:statisfie
So, galz 'n guyz, i'd like to know what's your favourite food or even something ordinary that you eat differently. Like for example, i know someone who eats Weet-Bix (a South African cereal - like bars of wheat) with peanut butter and jam!!! Personally i feel that's kinda *eww* ;-)
And who tasted sushi? It sounds so fantastically devine......LoL
Looking forward to hearing from ya'll......
:p
Oops, i almost forgot - my favourite food........sandwiches, chicken roast, anything barbequed, homemade pizza, chips & fruits

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
01-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Sorry:

Already been posted, you can even search for favourite food for Ramadhan (Iftar/Sehri) and for Eid.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134267445-favourite-food.html (favourite food)

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134268245-your-favourite-healthy-food.html (favourite healthy food)

My favourite is Marshmallows & drink RIBENA! And someone actually got me a Ribena carton as a wed gift, *ahem* crazy ladeh *ahem* :uuh:

But Yr threads are good, keep posting.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.