/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel planned this attack for 18 monthes???

سلثتحعرين!
01-09-2009, 10:15 AM
I have heard that israel planned this attack for 18 monthes WHILST planning a ceasefre at the time.

They had a training camp next to gaza where they trained soldiers for this war.

Can anyone back these claims up??? Did any body else no this?:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-09-2009, 11:12 PM
:w:

I remember I read many times news about they trainings near of the Gaza borders and also they had in the north some "training camps" build as looking for arab town. By the intelligence sources of resistance organizations; Gazans knew zionists were using time of "truce" for preparing attack to Gaza - so it didn't come as full surprise to Palestinian resistance at all.

One sign about plans of zionists for example:
Olmert orders his officers to end Hamas rule in Gaza
[ 16/11/2008 - 07:53 PM ]

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- Israeli premier Ehud Olmert on Sunday ordered his military commanders to draw up plans to end the rule of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, adding that the recent escalation in the Gaza Strip torpedoed the truce with the Palestinian factions.

The Hebrew radio quoted Olmert as saying during his tour, a few days ago, of the Gaza borderline accompanied by his chief of staff Gabi Ashkenazi that the confrontation between Israel and Hamas was close and inevitable, alleging that Israel had no fear of waging war on the Gaza Strip.

Deputy war minister Matan Vilnai said Saturday that a massive military operation in Gaza was only a matter of time and pointed out that there were consultations within the military enterprise about this issue.
Source: http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/d...EkdSvptJdME%3d

Trumble
01-09-2009, 11:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by سلثتحعرين!
I have heard that israel planned this attack for 18 monthes WHILST planning a ceasefre at the time.

They had a training camp next to gaza where they trained soldiers for this war.

Can anyone back these claims up??? Did any body else no this?:cry:
I would be very surprised if Israel hadn't had plans for much longer than that, for a variety of possible conflict scenarios in Gaza and elsewhere. Exactly the same is true of any army or militant group - including Hamas. Such plans are constantly updated and obviously training will reflect them.

Suomipoika
01-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Finland trains for possible war against Russia, has for the past 60 years, eventho we have had peace all that time and today rather good relations. I wonder what kind of sinister proof of our evil intentions that will be in propaganda if there ever will be a war again between Finland and Russia.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
01-10-2009, 10:46 AM
:w:

By the Electronic Intifada:

The politicians and generals have been preparing for this attack for many months, possibly years -- a fact alone that suggests they have bigger objectives than commonly assumed.
Source: http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article10132.shtml

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.