/* */

PDA

View Full Version : feel sad

anonymous
01-09-2009, 11:00 PM
imsad
:sl: everyone
I just feel :cry: and not because their is anything wrong with me but because someone i care about is upset and going through hardships.
I dont know how i can help them. I feel so helpless when i see them and wnat to do something to help them but i cant. I feel like crying and begging to Allah SWT to remove all thier troubles and have done so. Please remember them in your duas.
Jazkallah Brothers and Sisters.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Donia
01-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Mashallah you seem like such a caring friend.
Keep making dua and inshallah everything will be okay.
May Allah ease your friend's troubles. Ameen.
Remember that Allah does not give us anything we cannot handle.

Zahida
01-10-2009, 12:45 AM
:sl: I wish i had a friend like you. You are doing just great continue to show your friend your love and support. InshaAllah Allah will ease her troubles. Ameen.

You will be rewarded likewise by Allah. Ameen.:w::D

glo
01-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Greetings anonymous

You sound like a wonderfully caring person. :statisfie

It can be hard to watch other people go through hard times and suffering ... especially when you have a sense that there is nothing you can actively do to help.

Sometimes all we can do is cry out to God on behalf of others, and pour out our fears and worries to him.

Why not just let the person you care for know that you care, that you are there for him/her and that you are keeping him/her in your prayers?

God's peace and blessings to you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
-Elle-
01-10-2009, 05:19 PM
:w:

Remember that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger; so whatever hardships your friend is going through at the moment, insh'Allah they will come out of them stronger.

Be there for your friend *if* they want company, if not, just let them know that you are simply a phone call away if they need someone to talk to. Im in a similiar position as you at the moment, and my friend needed space, so that's what i gave her.

Although, I did let her know that I was there for her in any case, and she said that to simply know that meant the world to her, so try doing the same.

Also, if he/she is having trouble with a certain matter that you have no clue about, try learning more about it and then advise him/her...if its more family/personal issues, try giving him/her examples of people you know who've been through the same thing and are now doing great.

That's all I can think of for now, Insh'Allah everything turns out well.

Re.TiReD
01-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Just smile :) It'll be ok insha'Allah

When the storms of life come upon us - and all of us will experience them - we can rise above them by setting our minds and our belief towards Allah. The storms do not have to overcome us. We can seek Allah's power to lift us above them.

Allah enables us to ride the winds of the storm that bring sickness, tragedy, failure and disappointment in our lives. We can soar above the storm.

Remember, it is not the burdens of life that weigh us down, it is how we handle them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.