/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Survivor- pms

Yanal
01-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah
I tried pming Survivor A.K.A Alpha, but there's no contact info, am I only having this prob or some others too.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-10-2009, 12:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Asalam Alaykum Warakmatulah
I tried pming Survivor A.K.A Alpha, but there's no contact info, am I only having this prob or some others too.
:sl:

Either Aliens abducted him or he is traveling incognito these days and is enjoying a period of much deserved privacy.

Yanal
01-10-2009, 12:26 AM
So is it a problem or he screwed his settings while playing with some new mod added button?:D

Woodrow
01-10-2009, 12:40 AM
So is it a problem or he screwed his settings while playing with some new mod added button?:D
No problem I am aware of. but, I think he wants some time to himself for a while.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
01-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Ok jazakallah. PS did u write a script for the comedy contest? Of so post it or read mine & post comment please:)

Woodrow
01-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Ok jazakallah. PS did u write a script for the comedy contest? Of so post it or read mine & post comment please:)
I do not think as a admin I should partake in any contests as a contestant or a judge or comment on any entries until the contest is over. It is not proper for me to do or say anything that would show either favoritism or disapproval of any member.

Periwinkle18
01-10-2009, 12:39 PM
the same thing happened to me wen i was pming sis khayal i couldn't pm her.

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
the same thing happened to me wen i was pming sis khayal i couldn't pm her.
She disabled her PM'ing, if you ask her she'll keep it available for a little while when Yr both online, she did that for me. :thumbs_up

Yanal
01-11-2009, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I do not think as a admin I should partake in any contests as a contestant or a judge or comment on any entries until the contest is over. It is not proper for me to do or say anything that would show either favoritism or disapproval of any member.
Ok, is that a rule for all admins?
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Umm :uuh:

Neither is his PM Inbox full nor has he disabled the incoming PMs, so the problem must be at your side. Try again?
I did, you checked at the wrong time. He enabled it again so it's cool.

format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
She disabled her PM'ing, if you ask her she'll keep it available for a little while when Yr both online, she did that for me. :thumbs_up
:uuh: You talk to sisters by pms.:uuh:

Yanal
01-11-2009, 02:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Ok does that apply for all admins?
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Umm :uuh:

Neither is his PM Inbox full nor has he disabled the incoming PMs, so the problem must be at your side. Try again?
No it was disabled till he read this thread.
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
:uuh: You talk to sisters on private messages?:uuh:

Woodrow
01-11-2009, 02:29 AM
Ok, is that a rule for all admins?
Each of us admins carries the responsibility of doing what they feel best for the forum. It is not a question of rules it is a question of our own sense of personal integrity and credibility. I feel that if I were to partake as a participant or judge in a contest, it would jeopardize my desire to be impartial as an admin.

Yanal
01-11-2009, 02:32 AM
Okay but what does impartial mean?

Yanal
01-11-2009, 02:37 AM
:sl:
I am also disabling my pm for a specific period of time. If you want to contact me by pm please notify me on a post or use the rep system which will tell me to enable it for a short period of time so I can reply. Jazakallah for your corporation on this matter.

Woodrow
01-11-2009, 02:43 AM
Okay but what does impartial mean?
acting without favoritism or prejudice towards any person. to act based on fact without personal feelings being involved. to remain neutral and unemotional in the act of decision making. acting based on facts alone even if they cause you pain.

Sticking to the facts and seeing all members as equals.

Yanal
01-11-2009, 04:11 AM
No :D zAk said you enabled it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.