/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need urgent help

_PakistaN_
01-10-2009, 03:15 AM
I worked at a gas station for about 1 and a half month now. Recently, last week i got stoned for $300 for a big mistake I made. Today i sold cigarettes to a minor and an undercover cop showed up and gave me a ticket for $365.00 and the owner for $365.00. My owner said he wasn't going to pay for his ticket and was going to make me pay. This is not fair if I am already charged why is my boss putting double charges on me. The cop said if I pleaded guilty then the ticket can go down by $150.00 or even $200.00. I am ok with this fact that I can reduce my own ticket an pay for it. But I don't know what to do on the other side. I still haven't got paid yet and I think my boss is going to take the money from my salary for his ticket.

Aside from all this, is there anything I can do to prevent this, I have already made du'a but I still need to do more. Does anybody know of anything I can recite to help me get the ticket as low as possible. Or any Islamic way in which I can get a chance off. Somebody please help me I am really depressed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zamtsa
01-10-2009, 03:28 AM
You could look at my threads, in there, you could see the threads "164 Asma'ul Husna." Yaa Razzaq(the Sustainer), yaa Qaabidh(the Expander of Rizq) expand my Rizq. That's one example that you could have from the thread.

When you are ill, say "Yaa Syafi(the Healer), yaa Thabib(the Healer) cure my sickness.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

_PakistaN_
01-10-2009, 05:27 AM
ok but that doesn't really help me. i need some help someone please

Mikayeel
01-10-2009, 05:31 AM
:sl:

U can keep making dua, nd Allah with all his wisdom will decide. I am not sure there is something u can do that will definitely reduce ur ticket.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Vito
01-10-2009, 05:36 AM
I don't want to be the bad guy here but if you don't think it is fair, how do you think your boss feels about being ticketed for something he didn't do? If I were in your shoes, I would try to work out any agreement with the officials to have the ticket lowered (ex. plead guilty), than have my boss pay his ticket off. Then you can just pay him off slowly. If not, try to work out some kind of deal with him. Work couple extra hours for a week for free? I don't know just try to be careful man :peace:

_PakistaN_
01-10-2009, 05:40 AM
i already work 52 hours a week, but that paying him off slowly thing might work out, thanx

Vito
01-10-2009, 05:41 AM
Hopefully he is an understanding person and will at least let you be able to do that. He is still going to get his money, just not as fast and I think its at least fair for you

_PakistaN_
01-11-2009, 06:51 AM
Thanx alot brothers and sisters, i have used your advice and I will take the stress off my head, because stressing isn't gonna make a difference.

I hope you all pray for me and make dua that i get to keep my job and the ticket gets reduced. Inshallah.

afzalaung
01-11-2009, 05:56 PM
I guess this comes more under the jurisdiction of the law practitioners.
Aint there any muslim legal support group?..like a bunch of muslim lawyers who helps out muslims with legal advices?

I dont know how the US labour law works..but as far as common sense is concerned...when the cop fined you AND the boss, he'ld be expecting the boss to pay ALSO. As in, it will be improper for the boss to make you pay his share of fine.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.