Phoenix CG
01-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Watch Muslim TV online for free
http://www.muslimco.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Phoenix CG
01-11-2009, 03:13 PM
How to promote MuslimCo?

Please email this on to fellow Muslims and non Muslims.

Assalamualaikum,

I hope you are well, check out this link: http://www.muslimco.com, they have 24 Islamic Channels that you can watch online for free.

It's a great resource, simple and really easy to use, and they have some great programs on it too.

Please forward it on to other Muslims and Non Muslims too, it's a great dawah opportunity and an alternative to the western media stations.

Walaikumsalam

Other ways to promote

1. Post on Forums
2. Post on Blogs
3. Email to friends
4. Text to friends (If you have free texts, just text them with the web address)
5. Tell Friends and Family
6. Tell your local Masjid to make an announcement, informing them of the resource.

Re.TiReD
01-11-2009, 04:36 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

It owns! :thumbs_up

JazakAllah khayr I love it!

WassalamuAlaykum

doorster
01-11-2009, 04:44 PM
:sl:

jazakAllah khair, I've been trying to find link for HudaTV

WatchIslam
Sheikh Yusuf Estes of Islam yesterday presents variety of topics about Islam presented in a light hearted manner for your enjoyment.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
01-11-2009, 04:54 PM
OMG.....this is exactly what I wanted......all muslim TVs in the same page

may allah reward you Phoenix CG for this

Phoenix CG
01-11-2009, 05:34 PM
:p no problemo but you can all help me, inshaallah and the reward can be shared.

There might be a message but what is the message if it is not spread? Like the message of Islam, it was up to every individual to spread the word to bring people to Islam.

We need to make more people aware of this source, to bring them to it, email people, tell friends, family, your local masjid. Spread the word everywhere on blogs, forums anywhere you can :)

Allah swt will reward all of us for a shared effort.

Re.TiReD
01-11-2009, 05:36 PM
^^ will do insha'Allah

You could make threads on:

ibnmuslim.com

http://www.darulilm.forummotion.com

Danah
01-11-2009, 05:42 PM
we will do in best insha allah

Phoenix CG
01-11-2009, 06:30 PM
alhamdullilah it has been blogged on a couple of sites :D, i'm suprised the site is proving to be quite popular

Phoenix CG
01-11-2009, 09:19 PM
I have added the live gaza stream

Phoenix CG
01-12-2009, 01:57 AM
now showing al quds tv!

syilla
01-12-2009, 03:03 AM
Jazakallah khayr for sharing... now i'm watching news on gaza...

:( :raging:

BlissfullyJaded
01-12-2009, 03:58 AM

To be honest, it may prove a lil tricky if you really want this site for this purpose alone, because there are times when Islambox goes down and thus the links on your site would not work for a while...

Phoenix CG
01-12-2009, 10:26 AM
not all our sources are from islambox, some are direct, probably only a small amoutn form islambox lemme check

this is short term though in long term I will get a couple of satellites and our own media server to put up even higher tv quality.

Zico
01-12-2009, 05:48 PM

Hey how come no Al Risala Channel (Kuwait) produced by Tareq Al-Suwaidan among the channels? imsad

:w:

Phoenix CG
01-12-2009, 09:33 PM
that had issues so i couldnt add it, the stream had too many problems, in future inshaallah

Phoenix CG
01-12-2009, 09:33 PM
please email it on to people, so far we have had 500 unique visitors today alone, in the third day the site has been up. We aim to get this to 10,000 inshaAllah, so please please email it on, in forwards etc

Zico
01-13-2009, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Phoenix CG
that had issues so i couldnt add it, the stream had too many problems, in future inshaallah

Understandable. Thank you :)

Phoenix CG
01-13-2009, 11:36 PM
Press Release:

In January 2009 the new website MuslimCo.com was launched with the aim of bringing Arabic and Muslim media to those residing in the West.

Thousands of users have already visited the site to view live video streams from television stations such as 'Press TV' and 'Al Quds' - a Palestinian channel that seeks to actively document the conflict between the Palestinians and the Israelis. This wave of viewers testifies to the demand for such a resource from the people dwelling in the West, a demand that MuslimCo.com and it's strong advertising campaign, mainly aided with word of mouth is slowly seeking to fulfil.

The site owners did not expect such rapid growth but understands the need for such a service, making it easier for the Muslim community to watch media sources that they feel they can trust. The western media has disconnected itself from the Muslim community and has caused further disenfranchisement of the youth with the constant vilification of Muslims. This has created a vacuum which this site has now filled, allowing Muslims to get information and news without feeling victimised as is done so often in western media.

With the recent conflict and escalation of violence in Gaza, many of the Muslims from around the world have been passing the site around to watch the conflict in Gaza, with a stream from the Ramattan studios in Palestine, Al Quds and analysis from Press TV.

This website comes at an important time in the world, where conflict in the Muslim world has escalated, highlighting even more the tensions that are having a large effect on the hearts and minds of the Muslims in the west. As more viewers connect to MuslimCo.com they will see the conflict from the other side of the fence. It is not just Muslims seeking the alternative view, but also a growing number of fellow patriots, frustrated with the heavily biased western media.

End.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.