/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learning prayers

*Flossy*
01-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Hi!

I'm just wondering whether it would be allowed to learn your prayers before you revert? Would it be ok for a (muslim) friend to teach you? If not could you please explain why?

Thanks in advance :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Donia
01-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Salaam Alaikum.

I'm certainly not an expert but I don't believe there is anything wrong with it just because there isn't anything wrong with learning the Quran and other Islamic information before u revert. As far as a muslim friend teaching, well I think that would be the best teacher in my opinion. :D

Allah knows best.

*Flossy*
01-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Thanks Donia.
It's just that i'd prefer to know something so important beforehand so that, if and when the time comes, i'd be able to start praying right away.

:)

بنــuaeــت
01-10-2009, 07:53 PM
1Know, that the Almighty Allah ~ Brown and His Messenger, and the people are not happy with our home until we come to pray is the key to worship

First

Before that starts to pray

Faith: that our hearts that we pray to God Almighty bladders.

Opening takbeer: They say that «الله وكبر» and must be at the physical stability of the
tongue

Read during the prayer: 1 must be read in Surat Al-Hamad and other rak'ah with them in the first and second of all prayers, in the third and fourth rak'ah Vnkhtar between reading only praise or Alzbehat.
2 should learn the correct reading of the Tlaft characters and movements.
3 Alakhvat be reading from the noon prayer, the age for men and must speak for the morning prayers, and Morocco, and dinner for them, or they may Alakhvat women in situations of manifest.
4 Alakhvat may not be in situations of manifest or vice versa intentionally or inadvertently if not the forms.
5 should read Alakhvat at Alzbehat as well as if they read in Surat Al-Hamad, instead, as well as in prayer reservists.
6 places Alakhvat Balbsmlp mustahabb manifest only in the third and fourth rak'ah if read in Surat Al-Hamad, rather than Alzbehat.
Sorta 7 (الفيل) and (Alailav) and Sorta (الضحى) and (الم نشرح) is both one and Surat.

Then

Kneeling: 1 must kneel once in each of the rak'ah prayer.
2 must bend in the knees up to the knees, hands.
3 above must be read as if he says in the knees (سبحان ربي العظيم وبحمدة) or (سبحان الله سبحان الله سبحان الله.
4 must be done after the kneel down before the Sijood not be stability.
5 must be stability and peace of mind when reading the above knees.

Note: The above is to be mentioned in the knees when bending or lifting of the head at the mention of the knees سمع الله ولمن حمد ) is desirable.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

( يا أيُّها الّذينَ آمَنُوا ارْكعُوا وَاسْجُدُوا وَاعْبُدُوا رَبّكٌم وَافْعَلوُا الْخَيْرَ لَعَلكٌمْ تٌفْلِحُون )

Sijood: 1 should Sijood rak'ah twice in each of the prayer.
2 must rely on seven mosques (Front, dirty soles, knees, feet Abhamme) on the ground.
3 must be read above all he was saying Sadjadp (سبحان ربي الاعلى وبحمده) or (سبحان الله سبحان الله سبحان الله).
4 must be equal to the placement of the front feet, as if risen from each other by no more than four fingers, it is permissible.
5 must be trust and stability if the prostration.
6 must sit between the full and stable Alsadjadtin.

Note:الله اكبر)) when the lifting of the head of Sijood mustahabb, not obligatory

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله : « جُعِلتْ لِيَ الأرْضُ مَسْجِداً وَطَهُوراً »

Tapes where to place in front of prostration: the place must be put in front of prostration, which ratified by the name of the land of sand and gravel, stone, or of the adoption of the land, such as plants, provided that it is not used by people in the eating and confusion.
2 should be a place in the development of front-Sijood pure.
3 must put the stability of the front in place of prostration.

Enough: a Almsthbat certain rak'ah in the second before bowing, and pray for the good of the world and the Hereafter.
Especially pray prayers of the faithful is desirable:

( رَبّنا لا تُزغْ قُلُوبَنا بَعدَ إذْ هَدَيْتَنا وَهَبْ لَنا مِنْ لَدُنكَ رَحْمَةً إنّكَ أنتَ الْوَهّاب ) .
آل عمران ـ

On the Blessings:( رَبّنا آتِنا في الدُنّيا حَسَنةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنةً وَقِنا عَذابَ النّار

Death because: It is a duty in the second after rak'ah Alsadjadtin In recent rak'ah beyond that which we say:

First: اشهد ان لا اله الى الله. "
Second: وحده لا شريك له
Third: واشهد ان محمد عبده ورسوله
Fourth: اللهم صلي على محمد وعلى آل محمد

Alzbehat four: It must come by serum rak'ah three times in the third and fourth before bowing if not Psorp Praise and instead say that the wording:
First: سبحان الله وبرحمدة
Second: وحمد الله
Third: ولا اله الى الله
IV:والله اكبر
Repeated three times

Delivery:
It is a duty in the last rak'ah, after death because of the wording to say:

First:اسلام عليكم ايه انبي ورحمه الله وبركاته
II: اسلام عليك وعلى عباد الله الصالحين
III:اسلام عليك ورحمه الله وبركاته

In support of the government: the lack of separation between the acts of prayer to pray without prejudice.

Arrangement: the arrangement between the noon prayers, the age and between Morocco and dinner as well as the arrangement must be made between acts of prayer, as will be remembered in the manner of it may delay the submission of any of the actions of the position.

Daily prayers: 1 Rkaatan morning prayers
2 noon prayers four Rkaaat
3 PRAYER four Rkaaat
4 prayers three Rkaaat
5 evening prayers four Rkaaat

وشكرا ^^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Flossy*
01-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Thanks for that UAE... I feel awfully ignorant now but what is the information you've given to me? :-[ I'm so sorry! :-[

*Flossy*
01-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Can anyone tell me?

Sorry, i'm so impatient aren't I :-[

Ali.
01-10-2009, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Flossy*
Can anyone tell me?

Sorry, i'm so impatient aren't I :-[
Part of how to pray, I think.

Hamayun
01-10-2009, 11:36 PM
Hello Sister :)

Watch these two videos. They will teach you how Muslims pray Insha'Allah

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4MdGaM...eature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KrTGuP1cFTQ

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QRaHTH...eature=related

Hope that helps sister :)

YusufNoor
01-11-2009, 03:02 AM
Thanks for that UAE... I feel awfully ignorant now but what is the information you've given to me? :-[ I'm so sorry! :-[
:sl:

methinks it was someone who's1st language isn't English trying to help you! of course there's another language in there somewhere!

here are 2 vids, the 1st for beginners:

http://english.islamway.com/flashpag...=782&hight=438

http://english.islamway.com/flashpag...=782&hight=438

and the only thing you need to understand in order to revert is La Ilaha Ilallah, Muhammadur Rasulullah! There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah!

and OF COURSE it is OK for someone to teach you! [just preferably someone of the same sex]

:w:

*Flossy*
01-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Thanks so much everyone for your help... All of the links are great!

:thumbs_up

Donia
01-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Thanks Donia.
It's just that i'd prefer to know something so important beforehand so that, if and when the time comes, i'd be able to start praying right away.

:)
your welcome. :) That is a good idea. I hope Allah will guide you and make it easy for you inshallah.
I agree with Yusuf about finding someone who is of the same gender though. There are also printouts online showing each step and what to say during prayer.

Here is just one of the links.. http://www.islam-usa.com/pray1.html

U can google it. :D

بنــuaeــت
01-13-2009, 11:14 AM
Will explain to you with pictures

PHOT02‬ -

PHOT03‬ -

PHOT04‬ -

PHOT05‬ -

PHOT06‬ -

PHOT07‬ -

PHOT08‬ -

Umar001
01-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem,

Glad to know you are willing to learn new things, may God bless you.

Though I hope it does not become a reason to declare your faith.

Br.al-Habeshi

بنــuaeــت
01-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Sorry for the spelling

Brown:: Baron and meaning to be honest with الله

وبالعربيه: بارون ^^

بنــuaeــت
01-13-2009, 11:43 AM
And faith: I mean that our hearts to pray for a cousin to الله
faith: الايمان

بنــuaeــت
01-13-2009, 11:46 AM
And faith: It is obedience to God and filled with love of God

بنــuaeــت
01-13-2009, 11:48 AM
And faith: It is obedience to God and filled with love of الله

بنــuaeــت
01-13-2009, 11:50 AM
Faith: the love ofالله and fear him and obey him

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.