/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I kaalmee, fadlan!!!!!

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 09:36 PM
HeLP PoR FaVoR!!

imsad I CaN'T breaTH!

I got shortness of breath, I need a fan! But it's too cold, I stuck ma head outta tha window, but it only helpD a little, I need Oxygen. :'(

Please mek dua for me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Vito
01-10-2009, 09:56 PM
I think you need to call or have someone call the hospital asap and try to take it easy and relax if you can

IbnAbdulHakim
01-10-2009, 09:57 PM
may Allah grant u shifa

Ameen

Na7lah
01-10-2009, 09:58 PM
:muddlehea ermm

Please mek dua for me.
Inshallah u get well soon...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Ah sorry went off for a bit, sticking head out of the window helps, but approving important threads late doesn't help,

SHAME ON YU MR. SURVIVOR, Yu shouldn't save Yrself and kill me imsad.

Ameen & JazakAllaah khairun,

I'm scared of hospitals Kai, only go when am forced to! :'(

Ansariyah
01-10-2009, 10:04 PM
SubhanaAllah Sisimsad..I hope u can breathe better inshaAllah ameen.

Relax...say Auzubillah minalshaytani rajeem,...Say Bismilah. Don't breathe too fast. Say Bismilah and whipe over ur neck/chest.

Drink some water, not cold.

May Allah relief u, grant you good health, wash away ur sadness, n bring u ease ameen.

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

Relax...say Auzubillah minalshaytani rajeem,...Say Bismilah. Don't breathe too fast. Say Bismilah and whipe over ur neck/chest.

May Allah relief u, grant you good health, wash away ur sadness, n bring u ease ameen.
Yu have to breath fast though, 'cause it's really weird how it feels, I thought I was gonna die :skeleton: This always happens to me, but been a long time since it happened, thing is, you breath in as deep as Yu can but it still feels like Yu havn't taken in enough air, it feels like Yr breathing in but half way someone strangles Yu so Yu couldn't take enough air in :'(, that's when I'd use the fan, but don't have one next to meimsad, so used Oxygen outside, lungs hurting now.

Aameen, jazakiAllaah khair.

Woodrow
01-10-2009, 10:18 PM
If this happens again, find a paper bag, NOT A PLASTIC ONE, PAPER cup it over your nose and mouth breath deeply in and out about 10 to 15 times. Remove the bag, relax, breath normally.

The increased CO2 from breathing your own breath will cause your diaphragm to relax and make normal breathing easy.

IF you can not find a paper bag cup your hands over your nose and mouth instead.

aadil77
01-10-2009, 10:20 PM
get an inhaler, this sort of stuff happens during winters if you eat too much fried food it, your pipe gets clogged and tightens up, dunno if its the same for you

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
If this happens again, find a paper bag, NOT A PLASTIC ONE, PAPER cup it over your nose and mouth breath deeply in and out about 10 to 15 times. Remove the bag, relax, breath normally.

The increased CO2 from breathing your own breath will cause your diaphragm to relax and make normal breathing easy.

IF you can not find a paper bag cup your hands over your nose and mouth instead.
I didn't know about the hand thing but I was asked to do the paper bag thing a few times, where the heck do I get paper bags from? :-[ :X

JazakAllaah khair I will try it next time,

Lungs are hurting now, what i do? imsad

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
get an inhaler, this sort of stuff happens during winters if you eat too much fried food it, your pipe gets clogged and tightens up, dunno if its the same for you
I don't have asthma if that's what Yr thinking, I just have shotness of breath, doc says it's 'cause of lack of red blood cells in ma body. I never ate any fried food either, I was fasting today, so I hardly ate and didn't open it with anything dodgy like that. So maybe you go through something different.

aadil77
01-10-2009, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
I don't have asthma if that's what Yr thinking, I just have shotness of breath, doc says it's 'cause of lack of red blood cells in ma body. I never ate any fried food either, I was fasting today, so I hardly ate and didn't open it with anything dodgy like that. So maybe you go through something different.
ok maybe not, book an emergency gp oppointment fo your local surgery - if you don't want to go to a hospital

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 10:29 PM
ok maybe not, book an emergency gp oppointment fo your local surgery - if you don't want to go to a hospital
My phobia's include the following:

Doctors
Nurses
Hospitals
Medical centres
Medicine +o(
Chocolate
Dieticians
The dark
Height
&more

As you can see most of them are in the field where you are asking me to go...

Please make dua for me. imsad

Woodrow
01-10-2009, 10:31 PM
I didn't know about the hand thing but I was asked to do the paper bag thing a few times, where the heck do I get paper bags from? :-[ :X

JazakAllaah khair I will try it next time,

Lungs are hurting now, what i do? imsad
Just relax, you stretched the pleural membranes that cover your lungs and they are now complaining. In a few minutes you should feel better.

What you just experienced is an anxiety attack. It is often cause by becoming aware of your own breathing and trying to makes a conscious effort to control it. Your breathing is controlled by your autonomic nervous system and conscious efforts to control it makes it feel like you can not breath. This is fairly common in young people and seems to happen most often in teenage girls.

A good preventive measure is to learn some simple relaxation techniques. The most helpful is to pray or make Du3ah. Thinking of Allaah(swt) at these times will put you back on track.

aadil77
01-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Yep , Dua is the best option for you:thumbs_up

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Just relax, you stretched the pleural membranes that cover your lungs and they are now complaining. In a few minutes you should feel better.

What you just experienced is an anxiety attack. It is often cause by becoming aware of your own breathing and trying to makes a conscious effort to control it. Your breathing is controlled by your autonomic nervous system and conscious efforts to control it makes it feel like you can not breath. This is fairly common in young people and seems to happen most often in teenage girls.

A good preventive measure is to learn some simple relaxation techniques. The most helpful is to pray or make Du3ah. Thinking of Allaah(swt) at these times will put you back on track.
Really? wow, I guess I try and control my breath a lot then.. :hmm:

:ermm: MashaAllaah (Yu know a LOT) & JazakAllaah Khair,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullaah.

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Yep , Dua is the best option for you:thumbs_up
:thumbs_up

Vito
01-10-2009, 10:38 PM
http://familydoctor.org/online/famdo...mptom/521.html

Here is a flow chart I found that has all kinds of symptoms, diagnostics, and then they recommend how you should care for it. Hopefully this helps :thumbs_up

Pk_#2
01-10-2009, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kai85
http://familydoctor.org/online/famdo...mptom/521.html

Here is a flow chart I found that has all kinds of symptoms, diagnostics, and then they recommend how you should care for it. Hopefully this helps :thumbs_up
JazakAllaah khair akhi, but that just depressed me,

I went down the flow chart and they said I'm having a heart attack. :uuh:

Vito
01-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Woodrow seems to know better so I would just follow his advice :thumbs_up Forget anything I posted

edil
01-11-2009, 05:24 AM
Salams,
I hope you feel better bro/sis? Lol I just realized after staring at it for a min that you wrote in somali for your topic. I usually run out of breath when am working out but i drink water and it goes right away. Maybe you should try that. But the other bros/sis gave you good suggestions. Insha'allah try praying to Allah to heal your pain.

Pk_#2
01-11-2009, 06:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by edil
Salams,
I hope you feel better bro/sis? Lol I just realized after staring at it for a min that you wrote in somali for your topic. I usually run out of breath when am working out but i drink water and it goes right away. Maybe you should try that. But the other bros/sis gave you good suggestions. Insha'allah try praying to Allah to heal your pain.
JazakiAllahu khair,

Yes I'm learning Somali :-[

I drank a whole mug of water, loq, I don't usually drink water, but it has been quite some time now and my lungs hurt even more than they did last night, I had trouble sleeping imsad

Ameen to your dua, jazakAllaah khairun for all your concern/z. =)

Sahabiyaat
01-11-2009, 11:23 AM
where the heck do I get paper bags from? :-[

pic n mix :D

sweets are bad for you, give sweeties to me, use paper bag to breathe.

Najm
01-11-2009, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
may Allah grant u shifa

Ameen
format_quote Originally Posted by Muneerah
:muddlehea ermm

Inshallah u get well soon...
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

format_quote Originally Posted by Kai85
Woodrow seems to know better so I would just follow his advice :thumbs_up Forget anything I posted
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Ameen to all duas!!!

UhktE please get better soonimsad Take Woodrow's advice. And beat your phobia and go to the medical centre plzzzz:-[

May Allah recover your health as quick as possible, sustain and protect you though your struggles. Allahumma Ameen.:cry:

FiAmaaniAllah

Pk_#2
01-12-2009, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Ameen to all duas!!!

UhktE please get better soonimsad Take Woodrow's advice. And beat your phobia and go to the medical centre plzzzz:-[

May Allah recover your health as quick as possible, sustain and protect you though your struggles. Allahumma Ameen.:cry:

FiAmaaniAllah

Aameen, jazakAllaah khair, my lungs finally stopped hurting in the morning, but now my bones are hurting :skeleton:

AkhE, May Allaah
(Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) make easy yr exams for you I hope all yr revision pays off inshaAllaah, may you spend yr time wiselt and efficiently, may you become of those who are grateful for what good Allaah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) has bestowed upon them, May He (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) increase yr taqwa, imaan and keep yu steadfast upon the deen, Aameen,

P.s ThanKoo SYKE! I just got used to yr name, @ sYKe ephemerine/exmarine ahaha:X

Yanal
01-15-2009, 02:22 AM
Ashma:?
Try to get a puff that helps you breathe. But it's like a drug don't overdose my mother used It a few times and was forced to stop.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!