/* */

PDA

View Full Version : divorce

ziyad786
01-11-2009, 01:44 AM
:sl:

I am just curious about what others think, if you were a divorcee would you prefer marrying a divorcee or non divorcee and why?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Vito
01-12-2009, 02:31 AM
I don't know. If I put all my trust and love into someone and ended up getting a divorce, I would probably always have trust issues after that and wouldn't want to get married ever again :muddlehea And if I happened to change my mind, I guess it would depend on the person really. Getting married to a person who is divorced might be hard because you wouldn't know 100% if they are over their first 'love'. And if I run into a person who has been divorced multiple times, I would more than likely just avoid them all together! And marrying a person who was never married, you might end up in the same situation as you were the first time! :muddlehea:muddlehea (thats where the trust issues kick in). Before I'd get married, I would just continue to pray to Allah that everything works out fine so I would never be in that situation to begin with.

ziyad786
01-12-2009, 02:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kai85
I don't know. If I put all my trust and love into someone and ended up getting a divorce, I would probably always have trust issues after that and wouldn't want to get married ever again :muddlehea And if I happened to change my mind, I guess it would depend on the person really. Getting married to a person who is divorced might be hard because you wouldn't know 100% if they are over their first 'love'. And if I run into a person who has been divorced multiple times, I would more than likely just avoid them all together! And marrying a person who was never married, you might end up in the same situation as you were the first time! :muddlehea:muddlehea (thats where the trust issues kick in). Before I'd get married, I would just continue to pray to Allah that everything works out fine so I would never be in that situation to begin with.
Very true what you said brother, i dont think any human can get over his past relationships can they?....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.