/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with such people ? *Help!*

Danah
01-11-2009, 08:29 AM
If you raised in a family or a community where all people around you have some specific interests while you have totally different interests than them.....how you deal with this?

sometimes, you find what they are doing is nothing but silly, and the same thing they feel about you.....? how we can deal with such situation?

What if they dont care about what you do, and feel like you are doing some useless things or you are trying to do something impossible to happen?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
F0z14
01-12-2009, 12:34 AM
Salaam sis hope your okay! ermm if your different interests are causing you problems or even a 'headache' then you just do what you feel happy and comfortable with. we are all different, no-one will always share the same interests as you, so you be happy with what your doing, and let them be happy with what suits them...and if someone is not happy with you because you are not the same as the majority, then just dont tell them about your interests. you dont have to explain yourself to anyone, just live for yourself sis, not others! xx

Danah
01-12-2009, 09:15 AM
hope you are good as well my dear.......

well, to be honest......some of them are knowing very well that they are wasting their time on such stupid things, they just dont wanna admit that

and I cant hide my interests from them, because its very obvious, I dont wanna look like an arrogant one who dont care about the others interests because I can easily ignore it

Zico
01-13-2009, 03:17 PM
:sl:
There is a saying in Arabic that goes:

"Don't give the child too much attention or the child will likely annoy you"

Meaning Ignore them! :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
01-13-2009, 05:48 PM
^ I guess you are right......but sometimes you will look on their eyes like an arrogance

~Taalibah~
01-14-2009, 08:01 PM
:sl:
Hehe sis, i cant give you any advice on this but wish all the best in it, Insha'Allah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.