/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Illegal chemical warfare, anyone?

crayon
01-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Israel using illegal chemical weapons

NOTE: according to the CIA Factbook, "44.7% of Gaza's population is
14 years of age or under

The AP photo above shows what appears to be a white phosphorus shell fired into Gaza, as was used by Israel in
Lebanon. White phosphorus is an indiscriminate killer that ignites once it is exposed to oxygen, producing such heat that it bursts into a yellow flame and
produces a dense white smoke.

It causes painful burn injuries to exposed
human flesh, as discovered by Lebanon's Children at the hands of Israeli Phosphorus Bombs in 2006.

White Phosphorus is considered a chemical
weapon by most governments around the world. Its use in civilian areas is banned by the Geneva
Treaty of 1980. The United Nations considers such weapons illegal.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...acks-artillery
and
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5470047.ece

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
01-11-2009, 01:39 PM
It is legal in certain cases.

crayon
01-11-2009, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Is one of those cases 'when they are being used by Israel'?...:rollseyes

Danah
01-11-2009, 01:42 PM
What do you expect from such people??.........if they want they will use nuclear weapons on people on Palestine, and I think what hold them from that is that they dont want Israeli people to be affected by those weapons.....nothing else

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
01-11-2009, 01:55 PM
what do you expect from cowards!

Danah
01-11-2009, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Is one of those cases 'when they are being used by Israel'?...:rollseyes
can I add something to your statement honey??:-[

when they are being used by Israel & US

Hamayun
01-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Wow! Just when I thought every human possesses a little bit of compassion you always come along and prove me wrong!

I hope someday you get to feel how the palestinians are feeling today... then you might change your perspective on life a little.

Peace

Whatsthepoint
01-11-2009, 03:10 PM
It is legal when used as a means oh distracting/hiding before the enemy.

YusufNoor
01-11-2009, 03:16 PM
:sl:

actually, that's kid stuff compared to the illegal weapons that the US has been using for over 15 years. if you haven't seen Beyond Treason, be prepared to be shocked and stunned [and sickened]; it's NOT for the faint hearted and there are GRUESOME pictures in it.

HOWEVER, you will start to understand that the US Government cares not 1 wit about THEIR OWN SOLDIERS! when you meet jingoisticly patriotic fools who talk about the Americans being "the good guys" or saying that the US Government would NEVER kill their own citizens, direct them to this:

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle13003.htm

i buy copies of this film for $1 apiece as part of a 6 Part Documentary dvd from Ron Neil. he has a site called One Dollar DVD Project:

http://onedollardvdproject.com/DVD-new/Order.html

it's this one:

Combo, Iraq War: Six Documentaries
"Don't let your children grow up to be..." killers for the Elite banking cartel.

oh and at the top of the page, click to watch this one: 9/11 Missing Links
it explores the Israeli connections to Sept. 11, 2001. those are a buck apiece too! [there's a small charge for shipping, but if you live in the US, the dvds arrive within 1 week!] [i DO have suggestions on what dvds to order if anyone is interested as i've been buying from Ron for a while now]

if the link for Beyond Treason doesn't, just google it.

:w:

crayon
01-11-2009, 05:08 PM
It is legal when used as a means oh distracting/hiding before the enemy.
I can answer that in 2 ways:

1- Are there no other ways, less harmful ways, to "distract" or "hide" from the enemy? Ways that don't lead to "systemic intoxication by phosphorus; abdominal pain, jaundice, and a garlic odor of the breath; anemia, as well as cachexia and necrosis of bone, involving typically the maxilla and mandible (phossy jaw). Pain, and loosening of teeth, excessive salivation, and pain and swelling of the jaw; skin and eye burns. White phosphorus results in painful chemical burn injuries. Because of its enhanced lipid solubility, many have believed that these injuries result in delayed wound healing. The burns usually are multiple, deep, and variable in size. The solid in the eye produces severe injury. " (just copying and pasting-i think you get the idea. read the rest here: http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...nitions/wp.htm )

or

2- Doesn't one always want the enemy distracted, or want to be hidden from them? So in other words, it's A-OK to use this bomb anytime you want to avoid being seen by your enemies?

Whichever way I answer it, I ultimately arrive to this point:

Are you kidding me?:skeleton:

Trumble
01-11-2009, 05:19 PM
There is absolutely no excuse to use such weapons in civilian areas whether it is 'legal' or not.

Woodrow
01-11-2009, 05:29 PM
It is almost ridiculous to call some weapons legal and other weapons illegal. They all cause death, pain, suffering, disfigurement, dismemberment etc.

Why is it we can see the evil of some weapons, and not see the same argument against them applies to all weapons?

War is the most idiotic passtime the human race ever developed. Makes as much sense as sticking our tongues in a blender.

Just because we seek ways to humanely maim and kill our fellow humans, does not make it any less horryfing then doing so with high visiblility. We keep trying to sanitize warfare and establish it as an industrial, political or business practice. We no longer want to kill enemies, today we "neutralize" them. We no longer destroy lives we simply "eliminate the ability to fight."

War is war is war. It and all weapons stink and instead of concentrating on bigger and better means of destruction, we should concentrate on bigger and better means of improving life for all of mankind. War is not healthy for innocent people.

Najm
01-11-2009, 07:20 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Lets not talk what legal or ilegal. Because the Israelli terrorists can define that.

They talk rules of war when it suits them.

Only time UN complained about rules and justification is when there buildings got taken down

(Post no.73) Uhkti Skye posts 68 UN resolutions broken by Israel. When will UN take action over those?

Might wanna check what the Sunday Times writes about war crime.

FiAmaaniAllah

Vito
01-11-2009, 07:29 PM
I wonder when it is considered 'legal' to use a nuke

~Taalibah~
01-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Cruel, cruel, just plain cold cruel. May Allah Ta'aala give them full punishment for the harm they are causing.

Keltoi
01-12-2009, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kai85
I wonder when it is considered 'legal' to use a nuke
When it comes to nukes there is no legal ground. It is a weapon of mass destruction. The hope is that they never "need" to be used.

IslamicRevival
01-12-2009, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
When it comes to nukes there is no legal ground. It is a weapon of mass destruction. The hope is that they never "need" to be used.
Well Israel needs to be nuked

Lets see them get a taste of their own medicine for once!

May Allah SWT Help the Palestinians.

Keltoi
01-12-2009, 03:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul

I doubt Allah would appreciate Jerusalem being nuked....or any other place for that matter.

Woodrow
01-12-2009, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Troubled Soul

Would it be wise to destroy Palestine, Jordan, Lebannon, Syria and Egypt just to give Israel a taste of it's own medicine? A nuke is not a back yard weapon and is a toy you do not want to play with, within 2,000 miles of any people you do not want to kill.

Israel might have nukes but they have no potential enemy far enough from them were they can use them without destroying themselves. I have often wondered about the reason Israel even wanted nukes, about the only safe target for them would be the USA.

Keltoi
01-12-2009, 03:20 AM
Most countries want to have nuclear weapons to join the "mutually assured destruction" crowd. It is a form of security.

Woodrow
01-12-2009, 03:27 AM
Most countries want to have nuclear weapons to join the "mutually assured destruction" crowd. It is a form of security.
Sadly that is true. Blasted countries are worse then kids.

"You hit me and I'll fix you I'll tie myself to you, and jump off a bridge."

are there any countries that are run by adults or at least responsible teenagers?

Vito
01-12-2009, 03:59 AM
I would hate to see a nuke being sent to Israel. Too many people would die and on top of that 90% of my family are there and there is too much history there as well. It would be a shame to see all that wasted. We should all learn from America's mistake when it comes to using nukes.

Yea and on top of that, 1 doesn't seem to be enough. a minimum of 10,000 to be considered a gold member.

IslamicRevival
01-12-2009, 04:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Would it be wise to destroy Palestine, Jordan, Lebannon, Syria and Egypt just to give Israel a taste of it's own medicine? A nuke is not a back yard weapon and is a toy you do not want to play with, within 2,000 miles of any people you do not want to kill.

Israel might have nukes but they have no potential enemy far enough from them were they can use them without destroying themselves. I have often wondered about the reason Israel even wanted nukes, about the only safe target for them would be the USA.
:thumbs_up

You're right

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.