/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Swedish hospital clinic destoyd in Gaza

Anette
01-11-2009, 03:22 PM
The Swedish Church has three hospital clinics in Gaza. One of them was destroyed yesterday. No one died or got injured. A warning was send out and the staff had a couple of minute to leave the building. But all the new equipment was destroyed. They are now investigating if there were a Red Cross mark at the building. The clinical was setting up in order to help all the injured people in the area and one represent of the Swedish Church saying:

"They are destroying buildings they know is setting up in order to help injured people".

Nothing remains. The other two clinics are still intact.

What does Israel gain by destroying hospital clinics? :raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
01-11-2009, 03:32 PM
I somehow doubt they have destroyed it on purpose, but if they had, well, shame on them.
Once it's over, the UN should form an independent commission that would inspect the war, it should have sufficient jurisdiction to gain insight into Israeli classified military data etc.

Anette
01-11-2009, 03:36 PM
It was a direct hit with following up attacks from the ground. The area the clinic was placed in was family apartment buildings. The people who worked there had not seen anything else then families in the area.

Al-Zaara
01-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Vilka känslolösa varelser.

They are *******s, pardon my language, we can expect anything from them.

What does Israel gain by destroying hospital clinics? :raging:
More dead people? The representat of the Swedish Curch said it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Whatsthepoint
01-11-2009, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anette
It was a direct hit with following up attacks from the ground. The area the clinic was placed in was family apartment buildings. The people who worked there had not seen anything else then families in the area.
Hamas is known for frequently putting rocket launchers into civilian areas.

Whatsthepoint
01-11-2009, 03:41 PM
I don't know any more.

Amadeus85
01-11-2009, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Hamas is known for frequently putting rocket launchers into civilian areas.
Yesterday tv showed how Hamas members were placing rocket launchers in the school playground.

Anette
01-11-2009, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Yesterday tv showed how Hamas members were placing rocket launchers in the school playground.
I starting to believe it is nothing else then propaganda. In the interview the Swedish staff told they had not seen anyone from Hamas in that area - just ordinary families. And they were definitive sure about the fact that their not sheltered any Hamas-members or weapons in the building.

It looks like they only want to destroy everything that will help the people get by?

crayon
01-11-2009, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
If that is true, I don't think there are many kids playing in their school playground these days, it would have been pretty much deserted. This hospital however, could have been used to help people.

As to what they have to gain from it?
Al Zaara said it word for word.
More dead people.

Danah
01-11-2009, 05:40 PM
well, what are you expect from *7uthalaa*??

Najm
01-11-2009, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
I somehow doubt they have destroyed it on purpose, but if they had, well, shame on them.
Once it's over, the UN should form an independent commission that would inspect the war, it should have sufficient jurisdiction to gain insight into Israeli classified military data etc.

Peace...

Your dreaming, they'll destroy the place completely so no investigation takes place. Of course the did it on purpose, and they'll use the same excuses over and over again.

The truth is all buildings are destroyed, schools, mosques, hospitals without any justification, as like the whole war. Hamas is just use as an excuse to dp a collective suffering for the Palestinian people, its murder, its genocide, its terror at the highest level, simply to leave the people begging on their knees.

Peace...

Amadeus85
01-11-2009, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
If that is true, I don't think there are many kids playing in their school playground these days, it would have been pretty much deserted. This hospital however, could have been used to help people.

As to what they have to gain from it?
Al Zaara said it word for word.
More dead people.
I hope that there were no children. But Hamas achieved their propaganda goal- BBC showed a palestinian school destroyed by israeli airforce. People watch it and think- Jews are child killers.
I think that Doorster wrote at this forum that Hamas places missile launchers on the roofs of civilian houses. Just like Hizbullah at Lebanon 2 years ago.

Keltoi
01-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Of course Hamas uses civilian areas to launch attacks. It would be terribly naive to think otherwise.

north_malaysian
01-12-2009, 03:39 AM
i've heard people from UN, Red Cross saying that Israelis are attacking civilians... and these peoples are not Palestinians or Arabs or Muslims

Vito
01-12-2009, 03:49 AM
Yea didn't the U.N and the Red Cross suspend their delivery for aid due to their own people even getting injured of killed? jeeze

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.