/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ancestry of Indians...

abdullah_001
01-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters, I have always been fascinated by ancestries of various nations like for example the Arabs came from Ishaq (as) and the Jews came from Ismail (as). This question, however, I have been wondering for quite some time now and I would really love to seek an answer to this. What is the ancestry of Indians (not native Americans but the actual Indians)?

I am an Indian and I have learned so many fascinating things about different tribes... Prophet (saw) was from amongst the Arabs, Eesa (as) was from the greek, Musa (as) was from the children of Israeel... the army of black banner will come from Khurasaan... but what about us Indians? What specialty do we have? What's our ancestry?

And also, are the current events a sign of the day of judgment?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdullah_001
01-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Err... I can't edit my post but I realized I made a mistake in my first post... Arabs are descendants of Ismail (as) and Jews are of Ishaq (as) just wanted to correct that.

Fishman
01-11-2009, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdullah_001
Assalamu Alaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters, I have always been fascinated by ancestries of various nations like for example the Arabs came from Ishaq (as) and the Jews came from Ismail (as). This question, however, I have been wondering for quite some time now and I would really love to seek an answer to this. What is the ancestry of Indians (not native Americans but the actual Indians)?

I am an Indian and I have learned so many fascinating things about different tribes... Prophet (saw) was from amongst the Arabs, Eesa (as) was from the greek, Musa (as) was from the children of Israeel... the army of black banner will come from Khurasaan... but what about us Indians? What specialty do we have? What's our ancestry?
:sl:
Not sure what Islamic sources say about it, but it is a historical fact that Indians had one of the oldest ever civilisations, in the Indus valley. At some time, probably after the Indus Valley civilisation but I'm not sure, various Indo-European tribes from near Iran migrated into northern India, displacing native Dravidian Indians to the south.
:w:

abdullah_001
01-11-2009, 11:44 PM

but that is very saddening to me because it implies that Indians were always (I don't mean to offend anyone) idol-worshipers and there's nothing relating India to Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
01-11-2009, 11:45 PM
:salamext:

we ALL came from Adam ( Aleyhi salam)

abdullah_001
01-11-2009, 11:46 PM
I don't mean always always because we all came from Aadham (as) so at some point there had to be a discourse. I jsut want to know when and with whom that discourse happened for us Indians lol

alcurad
01-11-2009, 11:55 PM
the arabs are not descended from Isma'il nor are the Jews descended from Ishaq, Eesa was not Greek either,some ancient peoples traced their lineages to a mythical ancestor, this is perhaps the source of these sayings. and generally not much is known about the most ancient religions, for obvious reasons. according to Islam, all peoples had messengers sent to them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins..._ethnic_groups

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asian_Stone_Age

Fishman
01-11-2009, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdullah_001

but that is very saddening to me because it implies that Indians were always (I don't mean to offend anyone) idol-worshipers and there's nothing relating India to Islam.
''To every nation we sent a warner''. I bet even India has had Prophets!

Plus, parts of India (including Pakistan) have long been a big stronghold of Islamic culture.

abdullah_001
01-11-2009, 11:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
the arabs are not descended from Isma'il nor are the Jews descended from Ishaq, Eesa was not Greek either,some ancient peoples traced their lineages to a mythical ancestor, this is perhaps the source of these sayings.

:sl: That is odd because I always thought it was so... is this not true then? http://members.cox.net/amirprofile/images/SALASILA.gif

alcurad
01-12-2009, 12:00 AM
not all of it, in Islam we don't usually have genealogies of prophets, nor do we care at that, but that list is taken from the Torah or bible.
humans have been around for a very long time for genealogies to exist, there is simply no way for us to trace back our ancestry till Adam, much less Abraham or Noah.

abdullah_001
01-12-2009, 12:08 AM
not all of it, in Islam we don't usually have genealogies of prophets, nor do we care at that, but that list is taken from the Torah or bible.
humans have been around for a very long time for genealogies to exist, there is simply no way for us to trace back our ancestry till Adam.

Dear brother, you seem to be offended by what I asked. If I did so then I apologize but I must also ask you if you can say with certainty that what I posted above has not been taken from Islamic sources (I only ask this because I know Yusuf (as) was the son of Ya'qub (as) whose grandfather was Ibrahim (as))

alcurad
01-12-2009, 12:16 AM
no, i'm not offended at all:), you asked a question, I replied.
and Yusuf was the son of Ya'qub as the qur'an says, we know a few prophets and their parents, but no more.
much of what is written is 'Islamic' books about their ancestry is taken right out from the Torah or Bible.

abdullah_001
01-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Alright, I'll take your word for it then

north_malaysian
01-12-2009, 06:09 AM
some ancient peoples traced their lineages to a mythical ancestor
that's why some people said that the Malays are descendants of Alexander the Great.... we're Macedonians? dont think soo.... :exhausted

Who are the real "Malays"?

http://balajoe27.wordpress.com/2007/...lays%E2%80%9D/

syilla
01-12-2009, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
that's why some people said that the Malays are descendants of Alexander the Great.... we're Macedonians? dont think soo.... :exhausted

Who are the real "Malays"?

http://balajoe27.wordpress.com/2007/...lays%E2%80%9D/
Alexander the great is not Prophet Zulkarnain...

you can watch here

http://wordpress.com/tag/kajian-alex...an-zulkarnain/

north_malaysian
01-12-2009, 07:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Alexander the great is not Prophet Zulkarnain...

you can watch here

http://wordpress.com/tag/kajian-alex...an-zulkarnain/
zulkarnayn is never alexander the great....

but in either "Hikayat Sejarah Melayu" or "Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa" they referred to Alexander the Great of Macedonia ...

Banu_Hashim
01-12-2009, 07:53 AM
the arabs are not descended from Isma'il nor are the Jews descended from Ishaq, Eesa was not Greek either,some ancient peoples traced their lineages to a mythical ancestor, this is perhaps the source of these sayings. and generally not much is known about the most ancient religions, for obvious reasons. according to Islam, all peoples had messengers sent to them.

Er.. I always thought Isma'eel (AS) was known as "father of the arabs". And Ishaq (AS) was known as "father of the jews". :confused:

بنــuaeــت
01-12-2009, 08:12 AM
he first I've heard this information I did not know that Jesus of Greece

That on the Day of Resurrection is very close

Signs that have been made at

* Affect people in the architecture.

* Repetition of the large number of (murder) that it is deadly to Edri killed and murdered in the killing.

* Diffusion of adultery.

* Diffusion of interest.

* Diffusion of alcohol.

* Diffusion Asvat, songs, singers and dancers.

) Said the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him: will be the last time and accept dilution and threw and when they said, Oh Messenger of God? If there are musical instruments and singing slave women and drank alcohol. (

* Out of the Hijaz that lights the fire of the necks of camels am looking to them (Syria) has been obtained in 654 Hijri.

* Tunneling Mecca building Kaalo and the high mountains.

* Convergence time.

(Month and year are Week week, month, day and day like clockwork, and at Palm Khrq)

* The large number of funds and benefit trade-wife of her husband.

* Alfjop the emergence of death.

* To turn the people and change concepts.

( "Said the Prophet peace be upon him: the people will come to the pin Khaddaat. True and false and betrays the lie sincere Secretary believes traitor and speaks Alroibzp" (and is the man Alroibzp negligibility speak on the Assembly)

* Many Impiousness spare wombs ...

* Immoral act (adultery) to the streets even if the best we have to say and Aritha behind the wall.
Signs at the Great

Roman Treaty

At the outset, the Muslims in the Treaty (the Treaty) with the enemy of the Roman fight back and Ngelbh, after which the treachery of the Greek people and the fighting between Muslims and Roman. These days, the land has been filled with injustice and tyranny, aggression and God is a man to the ground from the family of the Prophet Muhammad, God's blessings and peace be upon him (says the Prophet peace be upon him: Kasme name and the name of his father Kosm Father, God fills the earth and share just as filled with injustice and unfair (

Mehdi exit

This man refuses to lead Alomh but Iztr to the absence of a commander is required binding and Ibaya between the corner flag and borne primarily in the name of Allah and the people rallied around this man who comes to him and called Bamahdi Asaib people of Syria, Obmal Iraq, and soldiers of the people of Yemen and Egypt, and gather around the nation. Then begin the battle between Muslims and Roman up to the Muslims of Constantinople (Istanbul) and then open up the army to arrive in Europe until the turkey (Italy) and all of a country and conquer Allaahu akbar TAHLIL here and cry of those who shout the devil to stop this march to say: The devil has been behind in Dhirarikm say had left the Antichrist. The Antichrist-eyed man, short, Ovhj, frizzy head will remind him later, but the idea was that it was a deceit and lies of the devil to stop the rally that sent the Mahdi Army is based are the best ten Fuwaris Fuwaris the face of the earth (says the Prophet peace be upon him: I know their names and the names of their parents, their colors horses, are the best Fuwaris on Earth Day) to check out of the Antichrist, but the army is due to appear before the Antichrist fact MASHREQ

And there was no فتنه the face of the earth is greater than فتنه Antichrist.

Exit of the Antichrist

Stay in the earth for forty days, as the Day, Month, and on, and on Week, and the rest of his days Koyamna, and God gives him the capacity Viomr Vtmatar sky, land Vtnept if they believed, but did not believe and disbelieve him, ordering that the adherence to the sky and the earth that Matarha Tqaht so attractive to the people . And with the Commission and the fire, and if the income of its rights, a fire, and if the income-fire, entered heaven. And his movements very fast Kagheit Ostdbernh roam the land and the wind all except Mecca and Medina, it was Jerusalem. فتنه of this man who claims Aloolohia and that God (Almighty God), but dissension, of course, followed by the first Maikrj seventy thousand Jews and followers of many of the vulnerable and Aljhal religion. Those who did not argue, saying he believes in, where your father and your mother, he had died long ago, he says, that took place Maroik your mother and your father, Ovtsedk? Viamr Feinsq tomb and emerge from the devil in the form of his mother Viengaha says his mother, boy, secure it by your Lord, Viwmn, and so is the messenger of God and the blessings of peace that the people flee from it Valiqro offset by the chapeau and the outcome of the cave they Tasmh Surat God of Vtanth.

The city gates Vtmanah angels from entering and a man out of the city and say you are the Antichrist, who warned him to the Prophet, Vidharbh Viksmh and walking between the two semi then carry him again. He says, now believe me? He says, no God, but certainly Maozdt, you're the Antichrist.

At that time was in the Mahdi armies in Damascus (Syria) and the Antichrist go to Palestine and gather all the Jews in Palestine, all with the Antichrist of the Great epic.

Issa ibn Maryam landing

The meeting in the eastern lighthouse in Damascus, the White Mosque (some scientists said that the Umayyad Mosque), Mehdi Gahdon be found and want to fight with the Antichrist, but could not, and suddenly they hear the relief (relief comes, comes to relief) and this is the dawn prayer and accommodation. The relief is Christ come down from heaven on the wings of the King, describes the people of the dawn prayer and provides Mehdi Issa ibn Maryam people to pray, what pleases Him Jesus, peace be upon him and submit to the Mahdi pray, pray and then a Alraih Issa ibn Maryam, the cries from Jihad (God is greatest) and get to Palestine fighting Vintq trees and stone Iamslm Iaabd God, this is a Jew behind me Voguetlh, Muslim and killed one of the highlights not only the Antichrist Jesus son of Mary Vidharbh bayonet Viguetlh javelin and raises the blood shed by so impure and bigger and Muslims begin the joy of victory and is among the people and as human on earth. Vijbr God Isa ibn Maryam, Ebadi Iaissy exhibits to the stage (stage Oherboa to the mountains), for what? Were taken out of the devotees of one of the Aidan fight (ie, people will come now to Jesus and can not fight the Mujahideen)

Exit of Gog and Magog

Viherb Muslims to the hilltop, and out of Gog and Magog of the green and Enzkon Ayabs, but come on Lake Vicherbunha the ground (dry), until the Okm says, has been in the water. Of course, Jesus stayed in the ground for seven years, all these events taking place in seven years, Jesus is now in the mountains of believers claim Allaah, and Gog and Magog wreak corrupt land and thought they had been killed and they killed all the people of the land, and say we want to kill people and to eradicate the sky, Vermont and leading to the sky, and the stock goes Viznon blood because they killed the people of the sky (a deceiving God Khadahm)

The end of Gog and Magog and the death of Jesus, peace be upon him

After Ilthua Bmagnmanm and let Christ and the true believers, God sends the Gog and Magog worm called Alngf kills all the murder of one and the same ..

Mailing Issa ibn Maryam men from the best people to come down from the mountain to see what happened on the ground, seen because Jesus and his promises that they had died and decimated God. The institution of Jesus and the believers to kill the Earth Mstbharin Gog and Magog, and then let his Lord Jesus and that Engjih retribution because they had all the land Ontnoa, comes great birds blamed the bodies, and the rain comes Vigsl ground, and then grow the land is governed by Christ in his fair land, the land and Vtnept many good things , and then dying Christ.

Out animal

After these events, beginning with a strange events, people hear that there is an animal suddenly emerged in Mecca, an animal out in Mecca. This animal speaks Kalepeshr, exposed him to anyone. If the man preach, and if the infidel, a seal on his forehead that an unbeliever, and if the insured stamp on his forehead that he believes will not be able to change. Coincides out Aldape, perhaps on the same day of departure, there is something else in the universe, the sunrise of Morha as closing the door of repentance at all as Ainf Ostgfar in repentance on that day. The sun for three days from Morocco and then back again, and the unending minimum, however, closed the door of repentance.

Smoke

And then another event occurs, he believes people have the whole sky Omtlit smoke, smoke covered the whole land Ihjbhm from the sun and the planets and the sky. It begins with people (Aldalon) and crying and praying for forgiveness, but Ainfhm.

An eclipse

Three Khosova happen, Palmcherq dilution, dilution, and Morocco, and eclipsed the Arabian Peninsula. Great dilution, swallows people. In those days a good wind out of Yemen are in the ground and arrest the spirit of each believer in the ground. Arrest spirit Kalzkmp (such as Attsh), leaving only the land Sharar people, Flaeugd a copy of the Koran in mosques, even down to the Kaaba (the Prophet said, peace be upon him: if I see him destroy Alkaabh axed), the pilgrimage to the House of God and raise the Koran, even the campus of the city Medina, done by the time of the Weimar only predatory animals and dogs, so that the man is saying it, it would have been present here are Muslims.

At the time of the borrowed land to infidels and lechery, to land Aigal word of God, so that some people say we hear of the King Ojaddana say only God, to know its meaning. Finished above and worship, Viharjon Tharj Rouge, there is no truth nor justice in the Secretariat, the people eat each other and meet the demons of mankind and the jinn.

Fire exit on the Yemen

At that time the fire out of hand, Yemen, starting all people trapped, and people avoid the camels, and one four and one, Itnabon it, people are fleeing the fire, so these are all gathered in Syria on the same land.

Blow in the photographs

If the people gathered on the land, authorized by God Almighty for pictures blower puffed Puff the first hour had. Then all the creatures die, humans and animals, birds and insects and the jinn and all the creature in the earth and the sky is only God. Puff and the Forty-first and second (for Edri Forty Why? Day, week, month!) In the forty-down during the heavy rain from the sky, and the bodies of people from Adam to the end

Earth is composed start grow, if completed bodies, is God-blower for promoting the image that people see the horrors of the Resurrection

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.