/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am not able to do...

bebrave
01-12-2009, 10:45 AM
I am not able to do the entrance ,sometimes i cant send messages,What is the problem i dont know :( imsad
Thanks and best regards!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
01-12-2009, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by bebrave
I am not able to do the entrance ,sometimes i cant send messages,What is the problem i dont know :( imsad
Thanks and best regards!
Just be brave!

I mean, wait a while and an Admin/Mod shall help you inshaAllaah,

At the moment you can't post in some sections as you are a limited member,

Plesae take time to read forum rules and FAQ's.

bebrave
01-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Yeah i know,
I have opened the subject,"salamun aleykum from Turkey"...
i want to write answer there but i cant write,Now problem is ok,but sometimes i cant write :(

bebrave
01-12-2009, 11:52 AM
The subject what I open?
because I have opened the subject,"salamun aleykum from Turkey"...
i cant send answer from there...not other topics imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bebrave
01-12-2009, 11:57 AM
and before i cant write message from puzzle...but now i can write.I know the rules :) and sometimes i cant open this forum....i have a lot of problem imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!