/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Theory that I've Heard

Zico
01-12-2009, 05:04 PM
:sl:

This is my first day joining this fine forums so be nice :P

Anyway my friends and I were talking about stuff (anything that comes to our mind) but one friend came up with interesting theory.

Deja Vu (sp?) is a recollection of certain images of you're whole life.
The images of you're life happens right after the Angel blows the soul onto you by the command of Allah.

So what do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
01-12-2009, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zico

This is my first day joining this fine forums so be nice :P

Anyway my friends and I were talking about stuff (anything that comes to our mind) but one friend came up with interesting theory.

The images of you're life happens right after the Angel blows the soul onto you by the command of Allah.

So what do you think?
well it is believable, because i've had some seriously freaky deja vu

MartyrX
01-13-2009, 01:53 AM
I've had it happen. Its very odd.

Malaikah
01-13-2009, 02:11 AM
Is there any proof that we have memories blown into us with our souls?

I've certainly never head of that before...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rpwelton
01-13-2009, 03:30 AM
Unless you can produce proof with either a verse in the Qur'an or a Hadeeth, then this will remain as conjecture until the Day of Judgment.

It is interesting, but we should not postulate on the unknown, for that is knowledge reserved for Allah alone.

Zico
01-13-2009, 12:11 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Zico

>>>>I mean the above is the theroy.<<<<

Here is what is considered a "Fact", by blows I simply translated Surat Al-Hijir #15 verses 29...Could be blows or breathed either way is means the same
فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ

Also you can check this in : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul#Islamic_beliefs
Hope that clarifies things :)

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
01-13-2009, 12:15 PM
i thot de ja vu is when you see something you've seen before yet cant quite put your finger on it.

its happened to me too many times, many times i thought "maybe i dreamed this?".

Zico
01-13-2009, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
i thot de ja vu is when you see something you've seen before yet cant quite put your finger on it.

its happened to me too many times, many times i thought "maybe i dreamed this?".

Yes exactly that's what I mean...The image you've seen before that you think you've dreamed it, you actually saw it, when you were a fetus as explained above. At least that's what my friend thought :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.