PDA

View Full Version : بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم



Zico
01-12-2009, 05:23 PM
:sl:

I am new here and I'm in love with this forum...You guys :rock:

Abu Musa'd at your service :) from Kuwait. :awesome:



:w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zico
01-13-2009, 10:48 AM
wow lol a lot of veiws no welcomes? Am I that much hated :P
Reply

*Yasmin*
01-13-2009, 10:55 AM
welcome bro , hope you have good times in shaa' Allah
Originally Posted by Zico
wow lol a lot of veiws no welcomes? Am I that much hated :P
don't feel like that bro sometimes members don't see the thread or they see it and they can't reply.
Reply

Zico
01-13-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by *Yasmin*
welcome bro , hope you have good times in shaa' Allah
Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Originally Posted by *Yasmin*
don't feel like that bro sometimes members don't see the thread or they see it and they can't reply.
I know it was a light jk thats all :)
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
crayon
01-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Salam brother!
Kuwait is one of the Gulf countries I haven't visited yet.. got an aunt that lives there though, they like it there.
Reply

Zico
01-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by crayon
Salam brother!
Kuwait is one of the Gulf countries I haven't visited yet.. got an aunt that lives there though, they like it there.
:sl:

It is beautiful here...In winter that is lol

:w:
Reply

Banu_Hashim
01-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the Forum Bro!


Originally Posted by crayon
Salam brother!
Kuwait is one of the Gulf countries I haven't visited yet.. got an aunt that lives there though, they like it there.
I actually have an aunt who lives in Kuwait too! Small world. I wanna go there, mostly so I can see and listen to Mishary Al-Afasy. :D
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
01-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Assalamu alaikum!!!


welcome to the forum bro! i already like your posts :)
Reply

Zico
01-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Welcome to the Forum Bro!




I actually have an aunt who lives in Kuwait too! Small world. I wanna go there, mostly so I can see and listen to Mishary Al-Afasy. :D
I love his recitation...He is usually active in Ramadan in the Grand Mosque of Kuwait and when its taraweeh he comes by to our mosque near by :)
Reply

Zico
01-13-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
Assalamu alaikum!!!


welcome to the forum bro! i already like your posts :)
Thank you! Believe me its quite an honor talking to Muslim ppl around the world :) LOVE IT!!
Reply

Banu_Hashim
01-13-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Zico
I love his recitation...He is usually active in Ramadan in the Grand Mosque of Kuwait and when its taraweeh he comes by to our mosque near by :)
Wow. MashAllah you're very lucky!
Reply

Danah
01-13-2009, 09:21 PM
welcome brother, I hope you will have beneficial stay here
Reply

Zico
01-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Jazai Allah Khair :D
Reply

Olive
01-14-2009, 03:47 PM
:sl: brother. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D
Reply

بنــuaeــت
01-20-2009, 12:36 PM
مــــراحب
مرحبا مع كل شروق شمس وغروبها
مرحبا عدد نجوم السماء اللامعة في الأفق
مرحبا حين تتلاطم أمواج البحر
مرحباعند سقوط قطرات الندى على الزهر
مــرحبا ملــيون
Reply

al Amaanah
01-24-2009, 12:56 AM
:wasalamex

7ayaakallah akh abu musa'd, welcome to LI. insha Allah u'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here.

:w:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!