/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Attacking a place of prayer???

سلثتحعرين!
01-12-2009, 07:08 PM
been wondering what people think of people being killed in their place of prayer or house of god.

I think it horrible that any place of prayer, no matter the religion if people are taking refuge inside it.

I have 4 birds (finches) and if i trying to catch a bird and it goes into its nesting box, i immediatly give up and try again later. I will NEVER go into the nesting boxs because that is their space, that is there place they go to to feel SAFE.

I honestly do think holy places should be left untouched, as a place of refuge.

Kill anyone you need to OUTSIDE IT but not touching them inside or the building.

It would be great insult to god to destroy something created FOR him and built with such love and compassion, how can you destroy something like that?

I think to destroy a place of sanctuary is wrong:raging:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.