/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Final

Silver
01-13-2009, 12:36 PM
:sl:
I have an immunology final tomorrow. Immunology is one of the most important subjects this semester. I have studied hard and I know this stuff very well but I'm pretty nervous. I have never been this scared of an exam in my life :S :S
Normally I don't get that nervous before an exam and when I do get nervous, I can't think and I don't do well...But I can't help it!! I'm sooo nervous this time cos last year, a lot of people failed the final and it was very difficult. Even the best students in class didn't do well. And this year, the Dr told us that the quiz is gonna be difficult...
Any advice on how I can calm myself down? Do you know any duaas I can say that can help? (preferably in arabic)
Thx
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Donia
01-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Sis, I don't have any advice as far as specific duas you can say. I was just going to advise you to read some Quran to calm you and if you can to get up in the last 3rd of the night (I believe you have up to a hour before Fajr inshallah) and pray and make dua inshallah. May Allah set your mind at ease and grant you success. Ameen.

crayon
01-13-2009, 04:58 PM
"Allahuma la sahla illa ma ja3altahu sahla, wa anta itha shi'ta taj3alu al7azana sahla"

Banu_Hashim
01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
رَبِّ زدْنيِ عِلْماً

Get a good night's sleep. Wake up early, and eat well before the exam. And InshAllah you'll be fine. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Yasmin*
01-13-2009, 05:32 PM
there are some 2d3eyah you can say

اللهم ادخلني مدخل صدق واخرجني مخرج صدق واجعل لي من لدنك سلطانا نصيرا.1

اللهم لا سهل الا ما جعلته سهلا وانت تجعل الحَزن اذا شئت سهلا .2

يا حي يا قيوم برحمتك استغيث .3

رب اشرح لي صدري ويسّر لي امري واحلل عقدة من لساني يفقهوا قولي .4

may Allah ease it for you ,Ameen

Danah
01-13-2009, 05:40 PM
my dear, if you did your best in studying, you dont have to feel this way, even if you got bad grades *I hope you will not* since you did the best you could, and that there is nothing you regret.......just recite some duaas of what posted above, and place your hope in Allah, and he will never ever let you down.

you just remind me of myself, I somehow in the same situation as you

May allah ease your exam ........

glo
01-15-2009, 08:49 PM
Lara, how did your final go? Want to share? :)

بنــuaeــت
01-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Often getting nervous when I hear the word test

Especially the English test

الله يوفقنا جميعا

ويدخلنا الجامعه يا رب

احس بمشاعرك

Silver
01-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Lara, how did your final go? Want to share?
I did well :D But 30% of my classmates failed the test!! It was so difficult!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.