PDA

View Full Version : Obama?!



Zico
01-13-2009, 10:20 PM
LOL and I thought us Arabs got hope for the future!!
Btw is he a Jew or a Christian?






Poor guy, see below!



A Palestinian refugee protesting Obama'a bias towards Israel (Reuters, 7/23/08).

Yup that's what is going to happen if Israel continuing to massacre us!


http://www.ccun.org/News%20Photos/20...s%20Photos.htm
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fishman
01-13-2009, 10:30 PM
:sl:
What's your argument here? That Barack Obama wore a kippah at the Wailing Wall so he is therefore a Jew, or that Barack Obama is bad because he respects Jews?

If its the first, you are no better than the people that think Obama is a secret Muslim because he wore a Turban and some kind of white loincloth thing on a visit to Africa.
If it is the second, you are no better than the people that hate the royal family for trying to show respect to Muslims by wearing headscarves etc when visiting Mosques.

There is legitimate concern about Obama being too pro-Israel though. I think his pro-Israel stance was just to appease Jewish and right-wing voters though. If he came across as strongly anti-Israeli he would be blasted by everybody for being 'unamerican'.
:w:
Reply

Zico
01-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Thank you for you're reply.
Ya I understand exactly what you're saying here and I agree.
Thats the point there is no argument here from me...I was only Joking around, hence the last picture and comment. If you read the first comment, which i'm sure you did but missed it, I wanted to know if he really is a jew or christian. :D
Reply

Fishman
01-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by Zico
Thank you for you're reply.
Ya I understand exactly what you're saying here and I agree.
Thats the point there is no argument here from me...I was only Joking around, hence the last picture and comment. If you read the first comment, which i'm sure you did but missed it, I wanted to know if he really is a jew or christian. :D
:sl:
Oh, okay.

He is a Christian. There was a big controversy recently over a church he used to go to, with a preacher that said things against America or something. I'm not American though, so I don't know much about it.
:w:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Whatsthepoint
01-13-2009, 10:57 PM
He's gonna have a priest preside over his inauguration.
Reply

Triumphant
01-13-2009, 10:57 PM
Obama is not a Christian. He's Jewish.
Reply

Fishman
01-13-2009, 10:59 PM
:sl:
Originally Posted by Triumphant
Obama is not a Christian. He's Jewish.
Umm...
He's gonna have a priest preside over his inauguration.

:w:
Reply

Güven
01-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
He's gonna have a priest preside over his inauguration.
I heard the priest is a ...gay.
Reply

Triumphant
01-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
I heard the priest is a ...gay.
Just because he's going to have a priest preside makes him a Christian? I'm sorry but I'm not naive. Obama is Jewish.
Reply

Hamayun
01-13-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
I heard the priest is a ...gay.
Haha.. :D Now you are speaking Whatsthepoint's langauge. He is gonna love you +o( for turning this into his favourite subject. Homosexuality...
Reply

Fishman
01-13-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by Triumphant
Just because he's going to have a priest preside makes him a Christian? I'm sorry but I'm not naive. Obama is Jewish.
:sl:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremia...ht_controversy
Again:

:w:
Reply

Triumphant
01-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Okay I guess he is a Christian. Is it possible for him to become a Jew?
Reply

Fishman
01-13-2009, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by Triumphant
Okay I guess he is a Christian. Is it possible for him to become a Jew?
:sl:
Yes. But there is no sign of him expressing any interest in doing so.
:w:
Reply

Triumphant
01-13-2009, 11:18 PM
This is interesting. What would he have to do to become a Jew?
Reply

Fishman
01-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Triumphant
This is interesting. What would he have to do to become a Jew?
:sl:
I don't know, apparently its quite hard though, since Jews don't go to try to get converts. I read that it is a tradition for the Rabi to refuse new converts three times, to make sure that they are sincere.
My old religious studies teacher wanted to become a Jew once, but in the end he decided to stay Christian.
:w:
Reply

Wyatt
01-13-2009, 11:42 PM
Well, I am glad though that he is at least knowledgable of Islam. I would rather have him be Islamic, but Christian is better than Jewish at this point in time to the US reputation and that in the Middle East. No disrespect to any of them, but I'm on the side of Islam. :D

He is smart. Just because he sucks up to Israel like everyone else has, doesn't mean he won't do what's best.


Hopefully. :X
Reply

Triumphant
01-13-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by Podarok
Well, I am glad though that he is at least knowledgable of Islam. I would rather have him be Islamic, but Christian is better than Jewish at this point in time to the US reputation and that in the Middle East. No disrespect to any of them, but I'm on the side of Islam. :D

He is smart. Just because he sucks up to Israel like everyone else has, doesn't mean he won't do what's best.


Hopefully. :X
Yes, I'm tired of people calling Obama a Muslim. We all know that AIPAC will never allow a Muslim in the White House. Anyway I agree with you brother.
Insh'Allah
Reply

Whatsthepoint
01-13-2009, 11:57 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
I heard the priest is a ...gay.
I believe the priest whom Obama chose to preside over his inauguration is staunchly anti-gay rights.
There is this gay bishop whom he asked to lead a prayer in some event on some Lincoln memorial two days prior to the inauguration.
Reply

Yanal
01-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Why are we talking about bald monks when the thread starter is reffering to OBAMA or O MAMA . By the way what are we debating about? I think Barack is somolian type.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 09:55 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 02:09 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 02:49 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 02:36 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!