Fishman
01-14-2009, 12:59 AM
:sl:
AGH! Vile creatures, and here's proof:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KittyKat
01-14-2009, 01:10 AM
Lol awww...cows are very gentle for the most part. I've only had a few mean ones. My family used to keep them. The babies are very sweet!

Donia
01-14-2009, 01:23 AM
Interesting...

Muslim Knight
01-14-2009, 01:31 AM
This looks like a Warcraft scene. The Evolution of Cows into Taurens.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Vito
01-14-2009, 02:31 AM
They look like they're about to jump the camera man and shoot lasers at him with their eyes

Triumphant
01-14-2009, 02:49 AM
Don't hindu's worship cows? why??

Muslim Knight
01-14-2009, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Triumphant
Don't hindu's worship cows? why??
Apparently it is Hindu belief that cow is the mother of gods. Which explains the origin of the phrase "holy cow".

sur
01-14-2009, 03:23 AM
i hate dogs coz i was chased by them 3 times.

were u chased by cows??? :)

Wyatt
01-14-2009, 03:33 AM
That's a lot of cows, Fishman. Did you take that picture? If so, the scenery looks beautiful!

The white and the black one really do look like they're conspiring against you. :Evil:

north_malaysian
01-14-2009, 04:32 AM
I hate cows but I love beef...:D

sur
01-14-2009, 05:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I hate cows but I love beef...:D
i once read a Hadees that said there is health in cow's milk & disease in cow's meat....

Tough i don't have reference right now, i'd try to look for it InshAllah. Also i don't remember if it was authentic or otherwise...

north_malaysian
01-14-2009, 07:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
i once read a Hadees that said there is health in cow's milk & disease in cow's meat....

Tough i don't have reference right now, i'd try to look for it InshAllah. Also i don't remember if it was authentic or otherwise...
huh? never heard of that....:blind:

Danah
01-14-2009, 09:13 AM
I got scared the first moment I looked at that pic :)
they looked like evil cows in a movie.......flash camera!! :)

Najm
01-14-2009, 09:31 AM

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Depends what kind of cows:mmokay:

FiAmaaniAllah

IbnAbdulHakim
01-14-2009, 12:41 PM
you should stop drinking milk then fishman!

:p

Muslim Knight, i expect a reply to my rep!!

i wasnt asking for rep btw, a pm would have sufficed but o well :p

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Cows are fine.

crayon
01-14-2009, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Cows are awesome.
There, fixed it for you..:statisfie

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 01:03 PM
^o)

KittyKat
01-14-2009, 01:20 PM

Too cute. ;)

Muslim Knight
01-14-2009, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KittyKat

Too cute. ;)

If you think they're cute, you can't eat them.

KittyKat
01-14-2009, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight

Oh you bet I can. :) They are delicious. LOL!

:laugh:

~Taalibah~
01-14-2009, 04:45 PM
You hate them?

I love them, no doubt. They give milk, really wonderful bounty from Allah Ta'aala. And nothing better than fresh milk - for me!!!:D
They make excellent pets and how often you get a pEt bull?
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
Those pics look like calves and umm.. you know veal is in demand on the markets...:exhausted
Very healthy i believe too.:(

Re.TiReD
01-14-2009, 04:48 PM
LoL

Booo you hater!

As long as you like fish its all good!

chacha_jalebi
01-14-2009, 04:56 PM
they aint cows they are maajs:p

they are from pakistan innit, them cows are mental! i like the nice cows the white and black ones, and cows are nice man, dont the cows become mince innit :D

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sabeeha
Those pics look like calves and umm.. you know veal is in demand on the markets...:exhausted
Very healthy i believe too.:(
I was quite shocked to learn calves get slaughtered after a day or two.

*~~AdAn~~*
01-14-2009, 06:33 PM
i do not hate cows but they are scary

mutlib
01-14-2009, 06:39 PM

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Cows are uber lovely.

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 06:52 PM
That's a bull actually. Few cow cartoons depict the udder.

Fishman
01-14-2009, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur

Good, slay these dragons and eat the meat!

format_quote Originally Posted by Kai85
They look like they're about to jump the camera man and shoot lasers at him with their eyes
Yes, there is only one animal evil enough to do something like that... :raging:

format_quote Originally Posted by Podarok
Did you take that picture? If so, the scenery looks beautiful!
Come on, get real! I'm way too lazy to do something like that!

The white and the black one really do look like they're conspiring against you. :Evil:
The others don't?

format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
As long as you like fish its all good!
Yes, that would complicate things quite a lot... :rollseyes

Cows are uber lovely.

Agh! get your symbols of evil out of here! :raging:

Cows are RACIST!

yasin ibn Ahmad
01-14-2009, 09:30 PM
Cows are mubarak animals.They give milk to us.Our Prophet(pbuH) liked milk very much.There are hadiths about milk.

Güven
01-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Fish VS Cow

found this at some forum , quite funny ;D

Fishman
01-14-2009, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
Cows are mubarak animals.They give milk to us.
No, we must take milk from them as their punishment! Plus, some KKKows like to poison their milk to drug us into accepting their New World Order.

Najm
01-14-2009, 10:03 PM

Yes cows are kool!!......

And verily in cattle (too) will ye find an instructive Sign. From what is within their bodies, between excretions and blood, We produce for your drink, milk, pure and agreeable to those who drink it. [16:66]

The real question is....... Cows milk, Camels milk or Soy milk :rollseyes

FiAmaaniAllah

سلثتحعرين!
01-14-2009, 10:11 PM
If i was being bred for the chopping board to be eaten by half of this scum in britain i wouldnt be very chuffed either. Half these british teens stabbing n gunnin each other down or killing their own offspring!

if i was a cow to be eaten i would kill any person that i could get too.

Pk_#2
01-14-2009, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

Yes cows are kool!!......

And verily in cattle (too) will ye find an instructive Sign. From what is within their bodies, between excretions and blood, We produce for your drink, milk, pure and agreeable to those who drink it. [16:66]

The real question is....... Cows milk, Camels milk or Soy milk :rollseyes

FiAmaaniAllah
Wa'alaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

AkhE, dun wana hurt your feelings or anything, but that's not a cow, it's a donkey,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi WAbarakatuh.

And Guven,

That's not a cow either. But Loq.

سلثتحعرين!
01-14-2009, 10:39 PM
dairy/milk cows, forced to get pregnant, then have their calfs slaughtered at a day or two old. can you imagine the emotional pain of a mother having her baby taken away. And dont say animals dont feel these things because i have witnessed an animal starve itself to death out of depression (was checked by vets for illness and was none) from witnessing the death of her baby.

Cattle bred for meet, fed on utter **** from farmers to fatten them up so they can hardily stand to support their own weight.(unless free range). Treated like dirt and scared to death when there time comes to be slaughtered.

Bulls are often castrated and butchered or used as a stud, (usually short life).

or used as a target in spain, chased and stabbed to death, with materal wrapped round there horns which is set alight. (cattles worst fear is fire)

I feel so sorry for these animals. And all animals raised for slaughter. unless they are free range and fed well, and treated as if its actually alive n not just a slab of walking beef

Triumphant
01-14-2009, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2

AkhE, dun wana hurt your feelings or anything, but that's not a cow, it's a donkey,

And Guven,

LOL, how can u confused a cow with a donkey. Donkeys don't have milk ....

Triumphant
01-14-2009, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by سلثتحعرين!
dairy/milk cows, forced to get pregnant, then have their calfs slaughtered at a day or two old. can you imagine the emotional pain of a mother having her baby taken away. And dont say animals dont feel these things because i have witnessed an animal starve itself to death out of depression (was checked by vets for illness and was none) from witnessing the death of her baby.

Cattle bred for meet, fed on utter **** from farmers to fatten them up so they can hardily stand to support their own weight.(unless free range). Treated like dirt and scared to death when there time comes to be slaughtered.

Bulls are often castrated and butchered or used as a stud, (usually short life).

or used as a target in spain, chased and stabbed to death, with materal wrapped round there horns which is set alight. (cattles worst fear is fire)

I feel so sorry for these animals. And all animals raised for slaughter. unless they are free range and fed well, and treated as if its actually alive n not just a slab of walking beef
Why do you think there is Halal beef and Haram beef? Muslims only eat Halal meat and that means the animal had to of been killed with the least pain possible.

سلثتحعرين!
01-14-2009, 10:49 PM
i like indias idea of letting them wander free.

Or having small cow breeds mated to massive bull breeds so they end up with their babys being cut out of them because they are too big to be given birth to natually

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
Cows are mubarak animals.They give milk to us.Our Prophet(pbuH) liked milk very much.There are hadiths about milk.
The president of Egypt is a cow somehow?

سلثتحعرين!
01-14-2009, 10:54 PM
i agree with that yes, but smacked and bashed about being loaded into a lorry, often beaten in the process, sometimes they are injured, shouted at, on route and in the slaughter house aswel. some cow slaughters i seen on youtube are sickening.

Pk_#2
01-14-2009, 10:55 PM
i like indias idea of letting them wander free.
They think the cow is their God,

The think the cows urine is sacred,

Do you like those ideas too?

Muslims slaughter the cow in the most relaxed manner and in a way in which the cow goes through the least amount of pain,

The cow is for us to eat. I love animals don't get me wrong. I love beef too. =D

سلثتحعرين!
01-14-2009, 10:58 PM
I am not saying the way muslims raise and kill their animals is bad but britian and americas and some other countrys.

Its not the slaughter, its the raising of the animals!!!

Fishman
01-14-2009, 10:59 PM
Yes, along with many other world leaders. They like to disguse themselves as alien reptiles as well. :raging:

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 11:00 PM
I am not saying the way muslims raise and kill their animals is bad but britian and americas and some other countrys.

That's true. Some are kept in confined spaces from the moment they're born, only to be stunned and devoured by some nasty Yankee.

Pk_#2
01-14-2009, 11:01 PM

That depend on the people sis,

=( It's real sad. Animals DO have feelings.

سلثتحعرين!
01-14-2009, 11:01 PM
Animals should be treated as an equal being not something that can be abused and killed for sport.

Eating something for meat is fine as long as you raise the animal fairly, give it a good life and slaughter it with respect, As it is dying to keep you alive after all.

Not kill something because you can! or breed an animal till its crippled then be rid of it!

Animals feel emotion and pain just like fellow humans,

Fishman
01-14-2009, 11:03 PM

Little do you know that they are planning to do the same thing to HUMANS! :raging: Don't be a victim of the cowspiracy!

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Don't be a victim of the cowspiracy!
Oh, so that's what all this is about.!?:.
I see.

سلثتحعرين!
01-14-2009, 11:05 PM
China is a horrid place for animal cruelty. You see it every where, skinning animals alive on the street and butching animals whilst still alive in public, (a friend of mine saw a small puppy cut to bits whilst screaming). dogs and cats in TINY cages on the street, you can pick yours out and eat it on the spot.

But they are at least open about it!!!!

Britian and america claim to love animals but they abuse their animals behind closed doors, just look at the amount of animals die in shelters each year. or starve in peoples yards

Fishman
01-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Oh, so that's what all this is about.!?:.
I see.
How can you SEE when they RULE your MIND!?! :skeleton:

سلثتحعرين!
01-14-2009, 11:09 PM
People are horrid to each other yes as well as animals but at least people can ask for help and at least people are out there to try and help them.

Animals are lower on the proirity list.

Its even seen as ok to chop chickens beaks off and stuff them in tiny cages where they cant stand or streach their wings, never see the light of day and forced to lay eggs till they cant no more then are butched.

Its seen as ok to do this here in the uk, thats normal. acceptable

Najm
01-14-2009, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Triumphant
LOL, how can u confused a cow with a donkey. Donkeys don't have milk ....
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2

And Guven,

You mean they sold me a DONKEY? imsad

Well i decided to MILK the donkey anyway :D

Donkey milk good for osteoporosis problems and convalescents

Also its Rich in lactose..... Donkey's milk: a natural, precious and safe foodstuff :rollseyes

FiAmaaniAllah

Fishman
01-14-2009, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm
You mean they sold be a donkey? imsad
FiAmaaniAllah
Much safer to buy a donkey than to buy one of the ugly, scheming cows! :D

sur
01-15-2009, 01:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
huh? never heard of that....:blind:
Keep in mind that i'm not talking against cow's meat. It's just that it's NOT good from health point of view. Prophet many times ordered sacrifice of cow.

I don't know about the authenticity of following Hadees.......
Hadith collection Zâd al-ma‘âd by Ibn Qayyim:-
The Prophet, peace be upon him, said:
"You should use cows' milk, because it is good for health, and cows' ghee is good for health, but beef is bad for health."

sur
01-15-2009, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad View Post
:bravo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.