/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quranic Quotes: Submission to Allah and Dependence on Him

Najm
01-14-2009, 03:31 AM
Auzubillahi-Minash shaitwaanir rajeem. Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Submission to Allah and Dependence on Him

But those who believe and work righteousness, and humble themselves before their Lord,- They will be companions of the gardens, to dwell therein for aye! [11:23]
'Inna 'allaziina 'aamanu wa amilu as. S.aalih.aat wa akhbatu 'ilaa rabbhim 'ulaa'ika as.h.aab al jannah hum fehaa khaaliduun

"I put my trust in Allah, My Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He hath grasp of its fore-lock. Verily, it is my Lord that is on a straight Path [11:56]
'Inniy tawakkaltu alaa 'allaah rabbe wa rabbkum maa min daabbah 'illaa huwa 'aakhiz bi naas.iyahhaa 'inna rabbe alaa s.iraat. Mustaqiim

So if they dispute with thee, say: "I have submitted My whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me." And say to the People of the Book and to those who are unlearned: "Do ye (also) submit yourselves?" If they do, they are in right guidance, [3:20]
Fa 'in h.aajjuka fa qul aslamtu wajhe li 'allaah wa man ittaba ani wa qul li 'allaziina 'utu al kitaab wa al 'ummeyiin 'a aslamtum fa 'in aslamu fa qad ihtadaw wa 'in tawallaw fa 'inna-maa alayka al balaagh wa 'allaah bas.er bi al ibaad

Say: "He is ((Allah)) Most Gracious: We have believed in Him, and on Him have we put our trust: So, soon will ye know which (of us) it is that is in manifest error." [67:29]
Qul huwa ar rah.maan 'aamannaa bihi wa alayhi tawakkalnaa fa sa ta lamuun man huwa fe d.alaal mubiin

"For my Protector is Allah, Who revealed the Book (from time to time), and He will choose and befriend the righteous. [7:196]
'Inna waleyya 'allaah 'allaze nazzala al kitaab wa huwa yatawallaa as. S.aalih.iin

"For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah." [6:79]
'Inniy wajjahtu wajhe li 'allaze fat.ara as samaawaat wa al 'ard. H.anef(an) wa maa 'anaa min al mushrikiin

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds: [6:162]
Qul 'inna s.alaahe wa nusuke wa mah.yaaya wa mamaate li 'allaah rabb al aalamiin

No partner hath He: this am I commanded, and I am the first of those who bow to His will. [6:163]
Laa sharek lahu wa bi zaalika 'umirtu wa 'anaa 'awwal al muslimiin

"O our Lord! truly Thou dost know what we conceal and what we reveal: for nothing whatever is hidden from Allah, whether on earth or in heaven. [14:38]
Rabbnaa 'innaka ta lam maa nukhfe wa maa nu lin wa maa yakhfaa alaa 'allaah min shay' fe al 'ard. Wa laa fe as samaa'

Say: "O Allah. Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of all that is hidden and open! it is Thou that wilt judge between Thy Servants in those matters about which they have differed." [39:46]
Qul 'allaahumma faat.ir as samaawaat wa al 'ard. Aalim al ghayb wa ash shahaadah 'anta tah.kum bayna ibaadka fe maa kaanu fehi yakhtalifuun

"Who created me, and it is He Who guides me; [26:78]
'Allaze khalaqane fa huwa yahdene

"Who gives me food and drink, [26:79]
Wa 'allaze huwa yut. Imne wa yasqeni

"And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me; [26:80]
Wa 'izaa marid.tu fa huwa yashfeni

"Who will cause me to die, and then to life (again); [26:81]
Wa 'allaze yumetne thumma yuh.yeni

"And who, I hope, will forgive me my faults on the day of Judgment. [26:82]
Wa 'allaze at.ma 'an yaghfir liy khat.e'ahe yawm ad diin

And put thy trust in Him Who lives and dies not; and celebrate his praise; and enough is He to be acquainted with the faults of His servants;- [25:58]
Wa tawakkal alaa al h.ayy 'allaze laa yamut wa sabbih. Bi h.amdhi wa kafaa bihi bi zunub ibaadhi khaber(an)

FiAmaaniAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Najm
01-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Auzubillahi-Minash shaitwaanir rajeem. Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Confirmation of Iman

Say: "Verily, I am commanded to serve Allah with sincere devotion; [39:11]
Qul 'inniy 'umirtu 'an a bud 'allaah mukhlis.(an) lahu ad diin

"And I am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam." [39:12]
Wa 'umirtu li 'in akuun 'awwal al muslimiin

"Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger. then write us down among those who bear witness." [3:53]
Rabbnaa 'aamannaa bi maa anzalta wa ittaba naa ar rasul fa uktubnaa ma a ash shaahidiin

We gave strength to their hearts: Behold, they stood up and said: "Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and of the earth: never shall we call upon any god other than Him: if we did, we should indeed have uttered an enormity! [18:14]
Wa rabat.naa alaa qulubhim 'iz qaamu fa qaalu rabbnaa rabb as samaawaat wa al 'ard. Lan nad uwa min duunihi 'ilaah(an) la qad qulnaa 'izan shat.at.(an)

Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O Allah our Lord! Send us from heaven a table set (with viands), that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a solemn festival and a sign from thee; and provide for our sustenance, for thou art the best [5:114]
Qaala esaa ibn maryam 'allaahumma rabbnaa anzil alaynaa maa'idah min as samaa' takuun lanaa ed(an) li 'awwalnaa wa 'aakhirnaa wa 'aayah minkum wa urzuqnaa wa 'anta khayr ar raaziqiin

"But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be companions of the Fire; they shall abide therein." [2:39]
Wa 'allaziina kafaru wa kazzabu bi 'aayaatnaa 'ulaa'ika as.h.aab an naar hum fehaa khaaliduun

Say thou: "This is my way: I do invite unto Allah,- on evidence clear as the seeing with one's eyes,- I and whoever follows me. Glory to Allah. and never will I join gods with Allah." [12:108]
Qul haazihi sabele ad u 'ilaa 'allaah alaa bas.erah 'anaa wa man ittaba ane wa subh.aana 'allaah wa maa 'anaa min al mushrikiin

FiAmaaniAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.