/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lost Faith

anonymous
01-14-2009, 05:53 AM
:sl:
I'v always been a pretty religion person. I am no where near being perfect but i'v always tried my best. But for the past couple of months my life is taken a shift, and everything just seems to be going wrong, and because of that day by day i'm losing my iman. I'm just becoming depressed more and more everyday, i've noticed that i'm not even punctual for my prayers.
Is there any dua that anybody knows that would help my iman?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud_uk
01-14-2009, 08:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I'v always been a pretty religion person. I am no where near being perfect but i'v always tried my best. But for the past couple of months my life is taken a shift, and everything just seems to be going wrong, and because of that day by day i'm losing my iman. I'm just becoming depressed more and more everyday, i've noticed that i'm not even punctual for my prayers.
Is there any dua that anybody knows that would help my iman?

imaan is like a muscle, the less you use it the weaker it gets, the more you use it the stronger it gets so get to the spiritual gym of the masaajid and islamic talks and get pumping that deeni iron,

keep working on it, even when you feel tired and want to chill out, watch tv, listen to crap on the net, these are all the junk foods that are going to stop you reaching where you want to be.

so just like when you want to get in good physical shape you must work out and keep away from the crap, same with imaan.

*Yasmin*
01-14-2009, 09:49 AM
this is such great du3'a
اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك
Allahuma ya moqalb alqolob th'bt qlby 3la denk.

ask Allah to help you in worshiping him

allahuakbar90
01-21-2009, 07:10 PM
asalaamualekum I know exactly what ur going fru/gone fru I went fru the same stage at one point I stopped prayin I dint care about anything in life whether its school eating going out I was just exsisting lounging around the house having mad thoughts I wanted to kill myself but i dint have the balls. I spoke to a brother about my depression and he told me you can acheive utter bliss if u worship allah properly and depression does not happen when u worship allah. He also told me that my faith had been weakened because I had distanced myself from the brothers and kept hanging round with kufar. Keep your focus on allah and paradise which will hopefully help u keep your prayers. Remember nothing worth having comes easy or free and paradise is the ultimate prize.

I hope this was of some help inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.