/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris

Amadeus85
01-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Ok I know that this is stupid, but I wonder, do You people living in Western Europe (You too Whatsthepoint) and USA have jokes about Chuck Norris? Or this is only phenomenon in Poland. I mean, in my country jokes about Chuck Norris are extremely popular. Is this also worldwide phenomenon?

For example like this- "Only Chuck Norris saw the last episode of "The Bold and the Beautiful".
"Chuck Norris knows the sex of Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel"
"Chuck Norris can click CTR-ALT-DEL with one finger"
"Chuck Norris knows how to drown the fish".
"Once firce grizzlie met Chuck Norris. Now he is called as Winnie the Pooh".

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
01-14-2009, 10:43 PM
:sl:
Chuck norris once ordered a big mac from burger king and got it.
Chuck norris once ate a house.
What's worse than a chuck norris roundhouse kick to the face? Two chuck norris roundhouse kicks to the face!

Chuck norris is indeed a world wide phenomenon. Partly down to the internet.

P.s I've never actually seen any of his movies but I did catch 10 minutes of one of his shows.

P.p.s for more chuck norris facts, google chuck norris facts.

Amadeus85
01-14-2009, 10:46 PM
Haha ok ok, so you people also have the jokes about blondes and mothers in law?

KashifB
01-14-2009, 10:53 PM

Chuck Norris has a third fist under his beard !!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
01-14-2009, 10:54 PM
I dont think ive ever heard such jokes about chuck norris before but i did remember seeing one of his scenes with bruce lee, it was awesome :D

Fishman
01-14-2009, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Ok I know that this is stupid, but I wonder, do You people living in Western Europe (You too Whatsthepoint) and USA have jokes about Chuck Norris? Or this is only phenomenon in Poland. I mean, in my country jokes about Chuck Norris are extremely popular. Is this also worldwide phenomenon?

For example like this- "Only Chuck Norris saw the last episode of "The Bold and the Beautiful".
"Chuck Norris knows the sex of Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel"
"Chuck Norris can click CTR-ALT-DEL with one finger"
"Chuck Norris knows how to drown the fish".
"Once firce grizzlie met Chuck Norris. Now he is called as Winnie the Pooh".
I think this was invented in America.
:w:

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Chuck Norris once visited The British Virgin Islands. They are now called the British Islands.

Apart from that, I've never heard anyone telling a Chuck Norris joke, I mean verbally.

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 11:01 PM
I wonder if Chuck Norris could roundhouse kick Israel..

Fishman
01-14-2009, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
I wonder if Chuck Norris could roundhouse kick Israel..
Yes, of course, but since that would also destroy nearby countries such as Mali and East Timor he has mercy upon them.
:w:

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 11:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdD54rG9oQA

Whatsthepoint
01-14-2009, 11:20 PM
# When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

# There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

# Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

# Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

# Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

# Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

# Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

# Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

# Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

KittyKat
01-14-2009, 11:23 PM
We have tons of Chuck Norris jokes! A lot of them are said by players in World of Warcraft.

Amadeus85
01-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Chuck Norris could have beaten Obama as GOP candidate in last elections. (Thats my own :))
Chuck Norris won one on one with Micheal Jordan. He was wearing ski boots then and keeping a kebab in hand.
I repeat my question, are jokes about blonde girls and mothers in law also popular out there?

Whatsthepoint
01-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Personally my favorite:

When God said Let there be light!, Chuck Norris replied Say please!

Muslim Knight
01-15-2009, 04:48 AM
Liess!!! All lies!!! WOOT!!~

Woodrow
01-15-2009, 04:59 AM
I think it is all trick photography and exaggerations.

Latest fictitious rumor is that the real Chuck Norris is 4'-6" tall weighs 72 pounds, is 12 years old and our Bro. Yanal once made him cry.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.