/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help urgently!

MuslimCONVERT
01-15-2009, 09:23 PM
There is this Muslim-related film festival that I entered one of my short films in, and the voting is open to anyone inside the u.s. ..the winner gets 25,000$ and their film shown on link tv which is a satellite news channel.

So, do me a favor and give my film a 5 star vote! Here is the link to go vote for my film: Paste this URL in your browser:

http://www.linktv.org/onenation/films/view/270

It will make you sign up for a free account with the link tv website to vote, but it only takes a second! You can register here:

http://www.linktv.org/community/join

GIVE MY FILM 5 STARS, THE HIGHEST VOTE! [Seriously, if yer not gonna give it 5 stars, just don't vote for it! but if you are, then vote!]

THE VOTING ENDS JAN 16th at 11:59PM, SO HURRY!

Right now my film is 10th in it's category, and only needs to move ahead of 5 other video's to win!

You don't have to be Muslim to vote even though it is a Muslim-related film festival. And please please please spread the word! Get others to vote for it to!

Remember, its the one called "5 Pillars"

Salaam [peace]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
doorster
01-15-2009, 09:40 PM
[if we do] should we not rate in on its merit?
:-[

:w:

Pk_#2
01-15-2009, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
[if we do] should we not rate in on its merit?
:-[

:w:
Yeah, if you're going to vote, don't vote 5 because he said, unless you feel this is the case, you can vote whatever you like,

It's unfair on the other participants who may have better entries than yourself if we all give you a 5 star,

All the best akhi, I hope you win!#

AsalamuAlaykum.

- I can't vote anywaiz, it's only open to US pplz.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.