/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Struggling

AnonymousPoster
01-15-2009, 09:50 PM
:sl:
I have no intention of boring you all with the in and outs of my life, but I guess I would just like to talk/write, be anonymous if that is ok?... I feel so sad recently, I know why and I also know partly what I have to do to sort it out, but one way or another some-one will get hurt! And I cannot take that away, I feel like such a coward that I cannot attempt to sort it out and speak to those I need to. I cannot escape what I have created nor do I have the route which takes me where I want to be *sighs*... Thank you for reading.
In Allah we should place ur trust, and our actions, no matter how hard, should be done to please Him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
01-15-2009, 10:13 PM

u have to be honest, even if it means u'll hurt feelings. In the long run it's better u hurt people's feelings (which is only temporary, they'll get over it n appreciate u did the right thing) but it's worse to deceive people n make them believe something that isn't true, that's not right.

Caught in a Love-triangle?

Sorry to assume, u weren't very clear.

Yanal
01-16-2009, 04:46 AM
As sister yanoorah said you weren't really clear about your problem except telling us you're in a aituation that you want to get out of but one way you know, is the way someone is going to get hurt for sure. Well after that little information all I can say to you is that try to choose the one with less pain to another being because all hatred will goagainst you at the day of judgment. If you can clarify or discuss your problem
More openly it would be great and easier to help you in this situation that you are going through so far.

Re.TiReD
01-16-2009, 02:17 PM
Just copying my sig, I love this Du'aa

ربي أني مغلوب فانتصر
'O my Lord, certainly I am overpowered. So help me.'

Oh and it's...Rabbi Inni Maghlooban Fantasir

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
01-16-2009, 03:45 PM
QUOTE=Yanoorah;1081922]:sl:

Sorry to assume, u weren't very clear.[/QUOTE]
LOL I have to say that made me smile so much! Alhamdulillah I am not caught up in that in the usual meaning of the word! But I suppose it could be thought of as a mess-triangle!

Sister Amatul Wadud, JazakhAllah khayr for the Du'a I will be using it InshaAllah!
And since I first posted I have stared in way to try and take first steps to resolving things.....kind of.

Remeber me in your Du'as please..

AnonymousPoster
01-16-2009, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
QUOTE=Yanoorah;1081922]:sl:

Sorry to assume, u weren't very clear.
LOL I have to say that made me smile so much! Alhamdulillah I am not caught up in that in the usual meaning of the word! But I suppose it could be thought of as a mess-triangle!

Sister Amatul Wadud, JazakhAllah khayr for the Du'a I will be using it InshaAllah!
And since I first posted I have stared in way to try and take first steps to resolving things.....kind of.

Remeber me in your Du'as please..
:sl:[/quote]

ur really weird ahaha,

I fink u needa eat sum carrots ;D

I hope u resolve ur probs A.S.A.P

:thumbs_up

Wa typa dua's? Wa u wnt uz 2pray fo?

Anon23456789

AnonymousPoster
01-16-2009, 08:54 PM
ur really weird ahaha,

Anon23456789[/QUOTE]

Pray for me in general? As you would pray for any of your brothers and sisters? Asking Allah to guide us all, make halal desicions...etc please?
Carrots? Well I know they supposed to help your sights and see better, but it's not my eyesight that needs to see things clearer right now. It is my head! Do Carrots help you see things clearer in your head/heart? I hope I am not weird! Did I say something that made me out to be wierd? :?
JazakhAllah for your kind words though.:)
If this thread needs to be closed please feel free, it has made me smile, and that was kind of what I needed mainly.

Pk_#2
01-16-2009, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
ur really weird ahaha,

Anon23456789
Pray for me in general? As you would pray for any of your brothers and sisters? Asking Allah to guide us all, make halal desicions...etc please?
Carrots? Well I know they supposed to help your sights and see better, but it's not my eyesight that needs to see things clearer right now. It is my head! Do Carrots help you see things clearer in your head/heart? I hope I am not weird! Did I say something that made me out to be wierd? :?
JazakhAllah for your kind words though.:)
If this thread needs to be closed please feel free, it has made me smile, and that was kind of what I needed mainly.

:sl:[/quote]

Yr supposed to use the carrots to poKe people, not eat them!

Hope you're feeling much better now, inshaAllaah,

Just remember whenever your down, Allaah knows, so pray to him for guidance & support, Allaah answers the prayer of every supplicant, He says so Himself! So go and pray like crazy!

May Allaah guide us all and keep us upon siratul Mustaqwwm, Aameen,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

oops. =$

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.