/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me learn about the Quran and Islam

homequran1
01-15-2009, 10:53 PM
AOA all,

I am a Muslim but till now did not follow the rules of Islam but know want to Learn-Quran in the write manner but there is no Mosque near my place so I am having some difficulty some of my friends told me that now a times there are ways to learn Quran online but I don’t know which one are good in teaching Quran and about Islam so if any body could guide me I would be really great full to him or here

Kamran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Gia
01-19-2009, 12:14 PM
Hello brother, there are a lot of references online where you can find a lot of information on Islam, try this http://www.islamonline.net/English/index.shtml and good luck to u

Arsalan647
03-27-2009, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by homequran1
AOA all,

I am a Muslim but till now did not follow the rules of Islam but know want to Learn-Quran in the write manner but there is no Mosque near my place so I am having some difficulty some of my friends told me that now a times there are ways to learn Quran online but I don’t know which one are good in teaching Quran and about Islam so if any body could guide me I would be really great full to him or here

Kamran
:w: Brother

yeah brother there are many institution of online Quran teaching but i prefer www.e-quranlearning.com. www.e-quranlearning.com is providing the best services of online quran teaching. They have many experienced Huffaz, Qaris and Scholars with high qualification.

Link : http://www.e-quranlearning.com

coddles76
03-27-2009, 02:40 AM
Salam brother,

Alhumdulillah you want to come back to your Deen. I pray that Allah SWT will alloe you to find the highest levels of faith inshAllah. Make Dua first of all and the rest will inshAllah fall into place

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.