/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Meeting With ALLAH (s.w.t)

Islamicboy
11-17-2006, 12:11 AM
As salam alykum

This is a really good recitation telling the time when some people of paradise will be told to come and meet Allah S.W.T!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBX2TvfyQE

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-20-2006, 09:03 PM
A Meeting With Allah...

Media Tags are no longer supported

- Qatada -
11-20-2006, 10:23 PM
you really gota watch this subhan Allaah.. it's by ibn ul qayyim (ra) i think.

:salamext:

Helena
11-20-2006, 10:36 PM
subanAllah.......:cry: :cry: :cry: ...certainly bought tears to my eyes.......

dunno wot to say......beautiful.....jus imagine...Ya Allah.....:cry: :cry: :cry: ......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Quruxbadaan
11-20-2006, 10:40 PM
masha Allah may you be rewarded for putting that up Ameen

-Shakirah-
11-20-2006, 11:58 PM
Im so moved........I don't know wat to say.....

Umar001
11-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Am confused, bro Fi sabililah, are you posting then thing then commenting yourself?

Angelzz
11-21-2006, 03:22 AM
That was so beautiful - make u realise how small we really are in this world - thank you for posting this it was a moving reality check.

Snowflake
11-21-2006, 09:44 AM
SubhanAllah.. can't even speak after watching that :cry: :cry: :cry:

------
11-21-2006, 11:10 AM
:sl:

OMG wow! Lost for words! SUBHAN'ALLAH!!!!!!!!!

:w:

al_yaziya
11-21-2006, 06:31 PM
wow, amazing, thank you :)

- Qatada -
11-21-2006, 06:59 PM

The reason why i love ibn al qayyims works are because its all from the Qur'an and Sunnah or real facts, he doesn't make any of his stuff up. :) Alhamdulillah.

Islamicboy
11-22-2006, 05:56 AM
I had Posted the same video with the same title for thread like a week ago. No one seemed interested! I wonder why?

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...lah-s-w-t.html

M2A^AKIB^
11-22-2006, 08:37 PM
it brought tears to my eyes...... good thing my brothers weren't around!
i will see u guys there in the meeting with Allah Inshallah!
Ameen

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-26-2006, 10:57 PM

May Allah make us among them. :cry:

Beblessed
12-01-2006, 07:46 PM
JazkhaAllah khair akhi
AMEEN TO THE DUA ^^^

MusLiM 4 LiFe
12-01-2006, 07:51 PM
awwwwwww mashallah.. datz wikidddd..! jazakallah khair 4 dat bro.. got tearz in ma eyez :-|

Kittygyal
12-25-2006, 09:50 PM
Assalmualikum Warhmathullahi warbarakathuhu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBX2...elated&search=

subhanallah, this reciation makes you cry, mashallah very solid... just read the translation YA ALLAH! what are we doing here right now YA RABB! :cry:

am sure you all will be in tears myself was walahi a very solid reciation!

May Allah suabhwnatallah forgive us YA ALLAH! you the GREATEST! :'(

sevgi
01-15-2007, 07:57 AM
this only takes nine mins and two secs...and i swear its worth it...

concentrate and enjoy meeting with Allah with ur mind and soul.

Skillganon
01-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Jazak Allah Khair sis, muc appreciated.

Helena
01-15-2007, 10:24 AM
jazaks sis...think bro fi-sabs posted this before....

shukran again.....

Naira
01-15-2007, 02:59 PM
jazakalalh hu kheir sis
thank you for posting

Khayal
01-16-2007, 11:59 PM

JazaakAllah khayr for the posting..It was very emotional meeting..:cry:
May ALLAH SWT The All-Mighty forgive us all and make the believers' place paradise in the afterlife, InshaAllah

Fuad
01-28-2007, 06:26 AM
:sl: This video describes when the pious believers will meet Allah (SWT). The setting, the conversation etc. I can only say that when you see the video that it'll give you a great feeling in your heart that i can't describe even if i tried. It also makes you repent frequently. Trust me, I've shown it to my siblings and immediately after the video ended I went back to check on them and they were like Asstagfuralla, Asstagfuralla, Asstagfuralla. Anyways great vid. :D
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ukBX2TvfyQE

Fuad
01-28-2007, 06:57 AM
:sl: This video describes when the pious believers will meet Allah (SWT). The setting, the conversation etc. I can only say that when you see the video that it'll give you a great feeling in your heart that i can't describe even if i tried. It also makes you repent frequently. Trust me, I've shown it to my siblings and immediately after the video ended I went back to check on them and they were like Asstagfuralla, Asstagfuralla, Asstagfuralla. Anyways great vid.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ukBX2TvfyQE

sevgi
01-28-2007, 07:03 AM

dear brother,

i posted this once and i was told that it had already been posted before. so u may be the third person to post this. it is beautiful but poeple may not be responding becaus ethey have seen it so many times...even though you can never meet Allah too many times.

i welcome you to this forum and wish you a great stay full of influencial, educational and insightful journeys.

AabiruSabeel
01-28-2007, 07:07 AM

Jazakallah khair for sharing. Can we download it?

Fuad
01-28-2007, 07:13 AM
I dont see why you couldn't brother.

Khayal
01-28-2007, 07:13 AM

I have seen it before, Jazaak ALLAH khayr.

AabiruSabeel
01-28-2007, 07:18 AM

I have never downloaded anything from youtube till now. Where should I click for downloading? I can't see any link there to download. It simply starts loading the video (and my internet connection is too slow).
Edit: I have got it. Now downloading

bint-ul-islam
01-28-2007, 08:37 AM
jazakallah

Umm Yoosuf
01-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Jazakallahu Kahyr for the post. May Allah grant us Jannah. Ameen.

unknown_JJ
02-01-2007, 10:40 PM
ok check this link out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQXHDW79NHk

(hopes no1 posted already!)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-01-2007, 10:41 PM
^^aww sis it has ;D like a few times i think.
thanx neway

unknown_JJ
02-01-2007, 10:42 PM
oopz i just realised someones posted it already!

unknown_JJ
02-01-2007, 10:47 PM
i know i just realised!! hehe oopz lol thats y i hardly eva post lol :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
02-02-2007, 02:41 AM
^^Awww its okie. Post something completely not known! But relevant of course :D

'Abd al-Baari
02-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Jazakallah for the link, a nice video

Camomilla
02-10-2007, 05:20 PM
While watching the video.....
May Allah(SWT) make us all better persons every day, Aameen

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 01:53 PM

bump

IbnAbdulHakim
02-11-2007, 02:48 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
you really gota watch this subhan Allaah.. it's by ibn ul qayyim (ra) i think.

bro the words are his but not the voice :p

just thought i'll mention that :)

ps: i know you know ma genius bro :p

- Qatada -
02-11-2007, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

bro the words are his but not the voice :p

just thought i'll mention that :)

ps: i know you know ma genius bro :p

:wasalamex

subhan Allaah thats cleva. neva knew they had voice recorders 700yrs back :p

It's beautiful though subhan Allaah.

Kittygyal
02-11-2007, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

The reason why i love ibn al qayyims works are because its all from the Qur'an and Sunnah or real facts, he doesn't make any of his stuff up. :) Alhamdulillah.
salamualikum.
just wana say that is so true he doesn't make stuff up at all && his says are very tuching && solid, may allah suabhwnatallah reward him && take him to Janah-Firdus along with our UMMAH :cry:
by the way just wana say the first bit really sounds like 'Ahmed Ali' wow

Also am sat here tears flowing by my cheeks to the bottom of me chin this really has bought me in tears ya allah! :cry: :cry: :cry: imsad imsad all i can say is ALHAMDULILLAH, ALLAH HU AKBAR,

ALLAH SUBHANWTALLAH WHOM I LOVE && WILL DO FOREVER! :'(
Ma'assalama

Islam_sister
02-24-2007, 05:46 AM
WOW! MASHA'ALLAH Beautiful.. wow!.. goodness! what else can i say..

ilm.seeker
02-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Here is the text (mostly) in the video

And if you ask about the Day of Increase (in reward) and the visit of the all-Mighty, all-Wise, and the sight of His Face - free from any resemblance or likeness to anything - as you see the Sun in the middle of the day and the full Moon on a cloudless night, then listen on the day that the caller will call: 'O People of Paradise! Your Lord - Blessed and Exalted - requests you to visit Him, so come to visit Him!' So they will say: 'We hear and obey!'

Until, when they finally reach the wide valley where they will all meet - and none of them will turn down the request of the caller - the Lord - Blessed and Exalted - will order His Chair to be brought there. Then, pulpits of light will emerge, as well as pulpits of pearls, gemstone, gold, and silver. The lowest of them in rank will sit on sheets of musk, and will not see what those who are on the chairs above them are given. When they are comfortable where they are sitting and are secure in their places, and the caller calls: 'O People of Paradise! You have an appointment with Allaah in which He wishes to reward you!' So they will say: 'And what is that reward? Has He not already made our faces bright, made our scales heavy, entered us into Paradise, and pushed us away from the Fire?'

And when they are like that, all of a sudden a light shines that encompasses all of Paradise. So, they raise their heads, and, behold: the Compeller - Exalted is He, and Holy are His Names - has come to them from above them and majestified them and said: 'O People of Paradise! Peace be upon you!' So, this greeting will not be responded to with anything better than: 'O Allaah! You are Peace, and from You is Peace! Blessed are You, O possessor of Majesty and Honor!' So the Lord - Blessed and Exalted - will laugh to them and say: 'O People of Paradise! Where are those who used to obey Me without having ever seen Me? This is the Day of Increase!'

So, they will all give the same response: 'We are pleased, so be pleased with us!' So, He will say: 'O People of Paradise! If I were not pleased with you, I would not have made you inhabitants of My Paradise! So, ask of Me!' So, they will all give the same response: 'Show us your Face so that we may look at it!' So, the Lord - Mighty and Majestic - will remove his covering and will majestify them and will cover them with His Light, which, if Allaah - the Exalted - had not Willed not to burn them, would have burned them.

And there will not remain a single person in this gathering except that his Lord - the Exalted - will speak to him and say: 'Do you remember the day that you did this and that?' and He will remind him of some of his bad deeds in the Worldy life, so he will say: 'O Lord! Will you not forgive me?' So, He will say: 'Of course! You have not reached this position of yours (in Paradise) except by my forgiveness.'

So, how sweet is this speech to the ears, and how cooled are the righteous eyes by the glance at His Noble Face in the Afterlife...

{Some faces that Day will be shining and radiant, looking at their Lord...} (al-Qiyaamah:22-3)

[from the amazing and beautiful book Haadi al-Arwaah ilaa Bilaad il-Afraah by Ibn al-Qayyim, pg. 193]

Ibn al-Qayyim's beautiful description of Paradise from 'Haadi al-Arwaah'
[from the amazing and beautiful book Haadi al-Arwaah ilaa Bilaad il-Afraah by Ibn Al Qayyim, pg. 193]

syilla
08-22-2007, 05:13 AM
*bump

Pure Imaan
11-08-2007, 06:14 PM
MASHALLAH, such an enlightening video, what a beautiful description, my Allah, this video brings tears to the eyes.

May Allah help us all to become better muslims, save us all from the hell fire and allow us to enter Jannah Al Fidrous, ameen. INSHALLAH INSHALLAH INSHALLAH

aadil77
11-08-2007, 06:27 PM

I cannot wait, like everyone else

vpb
11-24-2007, 05:10 PM

Pure Imaan
12-07-2007, 09:26 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find this description, is it in the Qu'ran, hadith etc, becuase I want to read more of his work, subhanallah, subhanallah, SUBHANALLAH this video made me speechless, brought tears to my eyes and it really puts eveything into perspective.

- Qatada -
12-08-2007, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Imaan
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find this description, is it in the Qu'ran, hadith etc, becuase I want to read more of his work, subhanallah, subhanallah, SUBHANALLAH this video made me speechless, brought tears to my eyes and it really puts eveything into perspective.

Ibn ul Qayyim used the different texts of Qur'an and Sunnah to make this poem, so alhamdulillah all that is mentioned in this poem will truly happen in Paradise insha Allah. Try looking around in the hereafter section insha Allah.

Maimunah
12-08-2007, 08:24 PM

- Qatada -
04-15-2008, 07:26 PM

bump

------
06-03-2008, 01:50 PM

BUMP InshaaAllaah!!!

------
06-27-2008, 01:28 PM

Can be found here!

http://fisabeelillah.com/meeting-allah/

ayan333
06-27-2008, 02:21 PM
Salamu Alaykum

i apologize in advice if this has already been posted....it relates to this topic so i figured it would do no harm.Its a description of Paradise.May ALLAH (SWA) grant us mercy and let us dwell in Jannah.. Ameen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2gSQCa4Tc

Amat Allah
06-27-2008, 02:48 PM

Esma
01-16-2009, 03:33 AM
A Meeting With ALLAH (swt)
EMOTIONAL

Ibn al-Qayyim’s beautiful description of Paradise
Ibn al-Qayyim said, in regards to the description of the Paradise and the delights that it contains:

“And if you ask about its ground and its soil, then it is of musk and saffron.

And if you ask about its roof, then it is the Throne of the Most Merciful.
And if you ask about its rocks, then they are pearls and jewels.

And if you ask about its buildings, then they are made of bricks of gold and silver.

And if you ask about its trees, then it does not contain a single tree except that its trunk is made of gold and silver.

And if you ask about its fruits, then they are softer than butter and sweeter than honey.

And if you ask about its leaves, then they are softer than the softest cloth.

And if you ask about its rivers, then there are rivers of milk who’s taste does not change, and rivers of wine that is delicious to those who drink it, and rivers of honey that is pure, and rivers of water that is fresh.

And if you ask about their food, then it is fruits from whatever they will choose, and the meat of whatever birds they desire.

And if you ask about their drink, then it is Tasneem, ginger, and Kaafoor.

And if you ask about their drinking cups, then they are crystal-clear and made of gold and silver.

And if you ask about its shade, then a fast rider would ride in the shade of one of its trees for a hundred years and not escape it.

And if you ask about its vastness, then the lowest of its people would have within his kingdom and walls and palaces and gardens the distance that would be travelled in a thousand years.

And if you ask about its tents and encampments, then one tent is like a concealed pearl that is sixty miles long.

And if you ask about its towers, then they are rooms above rooms in buildings that have rivers running underneath them.

And if you ask about how far it reaches into the sky, then look at the shining star that is visible, as well as those that are far in the heavens that the eyesight cannot possibly reach.

And if you ask about the clothing of its inhabitants, then they are of silk and gold.

And if you ask about its beds, then its blankets are of the finest silk laid out in the highest of its levels.

And if you ask about the faces of its inhabitants and their beauty, then they are like the image of the Moon.

And if you ask about their age, then they are young ones of 33 years in the image of Adam, the father of humanity.

And if you ask about what they will be hearing, then it is the singing of their wives from among the Hoor al-’Ayn, and better than that are the voices of the Angels and the Prophets, and better than that is the Speech of the Lord of the Worlds.

And if you ask about their servants, then they are young boys of everlasting youth who resemble scattered pearls.

And if you ask about their brides and wives, then they are young and full-breasted and have had the liquid of youth flow through their limbs; the Sun runs along the beauty of her face if she shows it, light shines from between her teeth if she smiles; if you meet her love, then say whatever you want regarding the joining of two lights; he sees his face in the roundness of her cheek as if he is looking into a polished mirror, and he sees the brightness from behind her muscles and bones; if she were to be unleashed upon the World, she would fill what is between the Heavens and the Earth with a beautiful wind, and the mouths of the creation would glorifiy, praise, and exclaim greatness, and everything between the East and the West would be adorned for her, and every eye would be shut from everthing but her, and the light of the Sun would be outshone just as the light of the Sun outshines the light of the stars, and everyone on the face of the Earth would believe in the Ever-Living, the One who Sustains and Protects all the exists.

And the covering on her head is better than the World and all that is in it, and she does not increase with age except in beauty; free from an umbilical cord, childbirth and menses, and pure of mucous, saliva, ur

sur
01-16-2009, 03:44 AM
where did he get this description of paradise????????

is it in Quran?
is it hadees?
was it revealed to him by some other means???

nebula
09-09-2009, 05:08 AM
It is based on an authentic narration

by Ibn Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Video

Mkuk786
09-27-2009, 05:28 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum Rahmatullaha Wa Barakatahu

Watched so many time and every time tell myself not to cry this but always fail really tear droping :D

01-08-2010, 07:03 PM

Subhanallah this is touching...

http://www.islamictube.net/watch/214...ing-With-Allah.

brotherubaid
01-08-2010, 08:19 PM
May Allah reward u for sharing

This is just one of the amazing beauties from Ibn Qayyim al jawziyah

Here is a link to a khutbah where Sheikh Aal Talib , on e of the Imaams and Khateebs of Masjid Al Haram in Makkah is talking about paradise n its delights n he ends the khutbah with " The meeting with Allah" n completely breaks down in tears .. it wa s an awsome khutbah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx_B3mhU_EY

I will go ahead n paste the Text of this Video here , Brothers n sisters , if u get a chance , n can be alone , n read this text , InshahAllah may be a heart will melt , may be some tears will drop n may be some hearts will turn to Allah this is just amazing , please do give it a few minutes of ur time , it is MORE than worth it.

And if you ask about the Day of Increase (in reward) and the visit of the all-Mighty, all-Wise, and the sight of His Face – free from any resemblance or likeness to anything – as you see the Sun in the middle of the day and the full Moon on a cloudless night, then listen on the day that the caller will call: ‘O People of Paradise! Your Lord – Blessed and Exalted – requests you to visit Him, so come to visit Him!’ So they will say: ‘We hear and obey!’

Until, when they finally reach the wide valley where they will all meet – and none of them will turn down the request of the caller – the Lord – Blessed and Exalted – will order His Chair to be brought there. Then, pulpits of light will emerge, as well as pulpits of pearls, gemstone, gold, and silver. The lowest of them in rank will sit on sheets of musk, and will not see what those who are on the chairs above them are given. When they are comfortable where they are sitting and are secure in their places, and the caller calls: ‘O People of Paradise! You have an appointment with Allaah in which He wishes to reward you!’ So they will say: ‘And what is that reward? Has He not already made our faces bright, made our scales heavy, entered us into Paradise, and pushed us away from the Fire?’

And when they are like that, all of a sudden a light shines that encompasses all of Paradise. So, they raise their heads, and, behold: the Compeller – Exalted is He, and Holy are His Names – has come to them from above them and majestified them and said: ‘O People of Paradise! Peace be upon you!’ So, this greeting will not be responded to with anything better than: ‘O Allaah! You are Peace, and from You is Peace! Blessed are You, O possessor of Majesty and Honor!’ So the Lord – Blessed and Exalted – will laugh to them and say: ‘O People of Paradise! Where are those who used to obey Me without having ever seen Me? This is the Day of Increase!’
يوم المزيد (لهم ما يشاؤن فيها و لدينا مزيد )

So, they will all give the same response: ‘We are pleased, so be pleased with us!’ So, He will say: ‘O People of Paradise! If I were not pleased with you, I would not have made you inhabitants of My Paradise! So, ask of Me!’ So, they will all give the same response: ‘Show us your Face so that we may look at it!’ So, the Lord – Mighty and Majestic – will remove his covering and will majestify them and will cover them with His Light, which, if Allaah – the Exalted – had not Willed not to burn them, would have burned them.

And there will not remain a single person in this gathering except that his Lord – the Exalted – will speak to him and say: ‘Do you remember the day that you did this and that?’ and He will remind him of some of his bad deeds in the Worldy life, so he will say: ‘O Lord! Will you not forgive me?’ So, He will say: ‘Of course! You have not reached this position of yours (in Paradise) except by my forgiveness.’
So, how sweet is this speech to the ears, and how cooled are the righteous eyes by the glance at His Noble Face in the Afterlife…

{Some faces that Day will be shining and radiant, looking at their Lord…} (al-Qiyaamah:22-3)

[from Haadi al-Arwaah ilaa Bilaad il-Afraah by Ibn al-Qayyim, pg. 193]

Beautiful Book by the way , Haadi Al Arwaah Ila Bilaad Al afraah , i have not come across a translation but if u can read arabic its pretty nicee , all about the Jannah.

Sawdah
01-25-2010, 02:35 AM
Ibn Al-Qayyim describes meeting with Allah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZEUp...eature=channel

Sawdah
01-25-2010, 04:25 PM
*Bump. . . . . .

Sawdah
03-04-2010, 04:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
Ibn Al-Qayyim describes meeting with Allah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZEUp...eature=channel

I fell upon this video again and Alhamdulillah, it reminded me of how amazing the video was. :statisfie
C'mon guys, watch it, it's just amazing.

distressed
05-14-2010, 06:33 PM
I wasnt sure where to put this, but ive found this on another forum, and its beautiful.

http://muslimmatters.org/2010/04/27/...ng-with-allah/

D

Sawdah
05-14-2010, 08:27 PM
That video is too beautiful. It always softens my heart when I watch it.

May Allah make us amongs the dwellers of Paradise. Ameen.

JazakAllah Khair for sharing it.

_PakistaN_
05-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah I watched it too... it softens the heart lolz.

Life_Is_Short
05-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Subhan'Allah and Ameen to the above du'as!

aadil77
05-15-2010, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
I fell upon this video again and Alhamdulillah, it reminded me of how amazing the video was. :statisfie
C'mon guys, watch it, it's just amazing.
its the same one by the op

Sawdah
05-15-2010, 11:39 PM
^ Yeah I know. Someone made a thread for the video recently and it turns out that there's a bunch of other threads that had the same thing.

So I guess the mods just merged them together today.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.