imsadimsadimsadimsadimsad

Najm
01-16-2009, 04:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
ماتت قلوب الناس
imsadimsadimsadimsadimsad

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

I didnt get the quote.:-[

Theses videos make me so depressed and helpless imsad, yet im patient. Al-Muhaimin-Al-Razzaaq-Al-'Adl, May Allah sustain and protect them, provide them with justice. Allahumma Ameen:cry:

FiAmaaniAllah

north_malaysian
01-16-2009, 04:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

I didnt get the quote.:-[

Theses videos make me so depressed and helpless imsad, yet im patient. Al-Muhaimin-Al-Razzaaq-Al-'Adl, May Allah sustain and protect them, provide them with justice. Allahumma Ameen:cry:

FiAmaaniAllah
I'm referring to the hearts of the human today.... doing nothing while 1,000+ people being massacred by the Zionists....

The saddest thing that while the Zionists were butchering the Gazans on the New Year's Eve... hundreds of thousands of Malaysians were celebrating new year 2009 on the streets of Kuala Lumpur and Penang... as if the war on Gaza is just... nothing....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najm
01-16-2009, 04:31 AM
I'm referring to the hearts of the human today.... doing nothing while 1,000+ people being massacred by the Zionists....

The saddest thing that while the Zionists were butchering the Gazans on the New Year's Eve... hundreds of thousands of Malaysians were celebrating new year 2009 on the streets of Kuala Lumpur and Penang... as if the war on Gaza is just... nothing....

I meant i cant read arabic without the markings, hence i dont know what you wrote:-[

I cant believe this!!!:raging:

FiAmaaniAllah

north_malaysian
01-16-2009, 04:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

I meant i cant read arabic without the markings, hence i dont know what you wrote:-[
it's (Maatat Quloob al Nass) = the people's hearts had died

Najm
01-16-2009, 04:40 AM
it's (Maatat Quloob al Nass) = the people's hearts had died

Israell's hearts have died, and they should be sealed

They will be swimming in their own blood.

FiAmaaniAllah

جوري
01-16-2009, 05:39 AM
Media Tags are no longer supported

Have a look at what they do to our children, and then come and speak of peace.. there is no peace byenana wa'haola'a alkhanzeer..

Ummu Sufyaan
01-16-2009, 06:06 AM
:sl:
thanks 4 sharin sis *sighs*

جوري
01-16-2009, 06:09 AM
please tell me where I can purchase this shirt Kanoute is wearing

Media Tags are no longer supported

or if there is a place where the proceeds from any purchase would go to the Gazans

Jazakoum Allah

:w:

Najm
01-16-2009, 03:25 PM

Kanoute fined for goal message

Frederic Kanoute has been fined by the Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) for revealing a T-shirt expressing support for Palestine during a match.

The Mali striker lifted his Sevilla shirt over his head after scoring in the team's 2-1 Copa del Rey win over Deportivo La Coruna on Wednesday.
The RFEF said it had fined the forward an unspecified amount.
But reports elsewhere suggest the fine for Kanoute is somewhere in the region of US$4,000.

He displayed a black T-shirt on which the word "Palestine" was printed in several languages.

Kanoute, who was born in France but plays internationally for Mali, is a practicing Muslim.

Kanoute's action, which has been interpreted as a response to Israel's recent attacks on Gaza that have killed over700 people, was met with a yellow card from referee Antonio Mateu Lahoz.

Lahoz said in his post-match report that he'd cautioned Kanoute for raising his shirt over his head in accordance with federation rules, while also noting the message of the striker's T-shirt.

...Source...

FiAmaaniAllah

simplicity786
01-16-2009, 03:36 PM
palestine shirt worn and signed by Kanoute, is being auctioned on eBay, all proceeds will go towards Gaza..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Palestine-T-Sh...1%7C240%3A1318

Kanoute is a role model for to days Muslims, the brother stood firm for what he believes in and this inst. the only positive thing he has done..

جوري
01-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Jazaki Allah khyran.. thanks so much for finding it for me

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.