/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need ur help

AnonymousPoster
01-17-2009, 08:50 AM
i feel tense, bitter, sad. i feel dark on the inside. when i make dua, i feel it wont be answered, because my heart just feels black. i feel as if im suffocating because of this darkness. and i feel my duas wont be answered because whatever i want wont be granted to me because of the darkness of my heart. the darkness of my heart makes me so hesitant to make dua because i feel so helpless because of it, even though, deep down, i believe Allah is able to do all things.

i just feel bitter and sick imsad:cry:

i need your help :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peaceandlove
01-17-2009, 11:10 AM
Asalam O Alikum,

it is not necessary that what ever you are asking in you dua will be given to you. Mighty be that thing is harmful to you. Might be Allah gives you far far more good things that you are asking.

Allah is our crater , He knows which thing is better for us . Our mind is just limited. So just continue praying to Allah and ask dua from Allah and donot be too sad. See the people which are not like you or lower than you for example if you don't have enough money there are people who even cannot eat two times a day. Always say sukar(thanks) to allah for his kindness to you. If you see other people their might be many thing you have but they donot have these things.

And why you feel darkness in your heart . if you feel that you done any thing wrong so just ask forgiveness from Allah , and try not to do this again. Allah will surely help you and forgive you .. Allah loves those you do toobah again and agian.Allah is so kind to us.

*Yasmin*
01-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Allah gives the best for us
also you should'nt feel that your du3'a will not be answered

[Hence,] O my sons, go forth and try to obtain some tidings of Joseph and his brother; and do not lose hope of God's life-giving mercy: verily, none but people who deny the truth can ever lose hope of God's life-giving mercy.
yusuf:87

may Allah help you, ease your life and grant you peace in your heart
ameen
you're in my du3a in sha'a Allah

Snowflake
01-17-2009, 11:51 AM
assalamu alaykum

MashaAllah nice post brother peaceandlove.. I'd just to to add a few ahadith inshaAllah.

6471: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, thus stated: I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him.

6477:Anas reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When one of you makes supplication, he should supplicate with a will and should not say: O Allah, confer upon me if Thou likest, for there is none to coerce Allah.

6478: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When one of you makes a supplication (to his Lord) one should not say: O Allah, grant me pardon, if Thou so likest, but one should beg one's (Lord) with a will and full devotion, for there is nothing so great in the eye of Allah which He cannot grant.

6479: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: None of you should say to Allah (like this): O Allah, grant me mercy, if thou so likest. The supplication (of his) should (be permeated with) conviction (that it would be accepted by the Lord), for Allah is the Doer of (everything) He likes to do, and there is none to force Him (to do or not to do this or that)
[Muslim]

---

318: Narrated Shaddad bin Aus: The Prophet said "The most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah is: 'Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta, Anta Khalaqtani wa ana abduka, wa ana 'ala ahdika wa wa'dika mastata'tu, A'udhu bika min Sharri ma sana'tu, abu'u Laka bini'matika 'alaiya, wa Abu Laka bidhanbi faghfirli innahu la yaghfiru adhdhunuba illa anta." The Prophet added. "If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise."

321: Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "Allah is more pleased with the repentance of His slave than anyone of you is pleased with finding his camel which he had lost in the desert. "

333: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "When it is the last third of the night, our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, descends every night to the heaven of the world and says, 'Is there anyone who invokes Me (demand anything from Me), that I may respond to his invocation; Is there anyone who asks Me for something that I may give (it to) him; Is there anyone who asks My forgiveness that I may forgive him?' "
[Bukhari-Invocations]

Make dua to Allah to remove the negative feelings from your heart and fill it with total trust in Him. Read the Beautiful Names and Attributes of Allah. It will reinforce your belief in His Mercy and Kindness for the believers. Increase voluntary ibadah inshaAllah.
May Allah increase you and us in knowledge and imaan~Ameen.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nms
02-27-2009, 03:19 AM
i know how you feel

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!