and also

I put the thread to know your Opinion about this Idea

Sorry for my Bad English

I hope you understand me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Mualaikum salam,

I understand your english because my english is not better than yours.

Making a Muslim website in Chinese language is a good idea. But I must ask you : which Chinese language ? Mandarin ? Canton ? Hakka ? Kek ? or others Chinese language ?. Chinese languages are not only one, and I recomend you to choose Mandarin because majority of Chineses speaks Mandarin.

I know few Indonesian-Chinese Muslims. However, they can't speak Chinese languages. They were born Indonesia in third generation or even more, and they have no connection to China.

I hope you can find a voluntary translator. But, if you can't find a voluntary translator, you can use a profesional translator. Of course, you must pay.

Abo Gaith
01-18-2009, 10:36 PM
ardianto

Thank you for your Post

I found a Chinese Muslim he tell me that he will help me

ardianto
01-18-2009, 11:17 PM
I forget about some important fact.

Altough Chineses speaks in few different language, they can make a communication with Chinese alphabet. You can make you website in Chinese alphabet, and every Chinese will understand.

You found a Chinese Muslim who can help you ?, Alhamdulillah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Wyatt
01-19-2009, 01:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I forget about some important fact.

Altough Chineses speaks in few different language, they can make a communication with Chinese alphabet. You can make you website in Chinese alphabet, and every Chinese will understand.

You found a Chinese Muslim who can help you ?, Alhamdulillah.
Chinese doesn't have an alphabet. :X

north_malaysian
01-19-2009, 01:45 AM
there are reports saying that the Chinese Muslim community in Malaysia is as high as 200,000 people...

maybe you can contact Malaysian Chinese Muslim Association for some assistance...

http://macma.bravepages.com/

بنــuaeــت
01-19-2009, 07:22 AM
I can not help you

I want to help you

I do not know of the Chinese

I do not have Chinese friends know Will try help you

ardianto
01-19-2009, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Podarok
Chinese doesn't have an alphabet. :X
You are right. That is not alphabet, but character.
I forget about that because translation for Chinese character in 'bahasa Indonesia' is huruf China (Huruf = Alphabet).

Thanks.

ardianto
01-19-2009, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
there are reports saying that the Chinese Muslim community in Malaysia is as high as 200,000 people...

maybe you can contact Malaysian Chinese Muslim Association for some assistance...

http://macma.bravepages.com/
Dont you know ? I had a feeling, you will come and help brother Abo Gaith - Abdulrahman with your data. Great job. Terimakasih

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.