/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Forbidden GAZE (Video) - Sheikh Feiz

Abu Rago
01-18-2009, 06:32 AM
The Forbidden GAZE (DVD)

By Sheikh Feiz. The forbidden gaze... What exactly is the forbidden gaze? What is permitted in regards to looking, interacting and speaking with the opposite sex? In society today there is much confusion clouting this topic, and many are heedless to the affects and consequences of these acts, adopting a very western secular position to what is actually disallowed in Islam. In this series Sheikh Feiz explores and clarifies what is allowed pertaining to the interaction of men and women and what is disallowed.

Download

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud_uk
01-18-2009, 07:24 AM
JAZAKALLAH KHAIRAN!

excellent speaker and had this site book marked a long time ago and then forget it when upgraded my pc and lost my bookmarks so jazakallah khairan for reminding me of this site also.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.