/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Subhan Allah wa Bihamdi

ninetrey
01-19-2009, 12:37 AM
esselamu aleikum we rahmetulah
i have some questions about islam inschallah you can answer them.
1) what does Rasoolullah and SAW mean?

2)what does this mean: entering into the fold of islam?

3)when i clean my nose in wudu ablution and i sniff water in my right nose
rill and i sniff it out with my left hand does the water nessecarily have to come out the left nose rill then because that doesnt work for for me at all i have
been trying that for months now(serious question!!)?

4)what does the brother (peace be upon him) in this video say after second
tashahud is this dua??can someone inschallah post that in english letters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6pl...8398B2&index=2

that it for now i hope someone can answer my question inschallah

ALLAHU AKBAR

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MT2
01-19-2009, 01:23 AM
1- RasulAllah means prophet of Allah and SAW means Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam (May the peace and blessings of Allah (swt) be upon him)

2- to become a Muslim

4- yes, it is a duaa. In English letters it is: Allahuma inni a'uzu bika min 'azabil qabr, wa min 'azabi jahanam, wa min fitnatil mahya wal mamaat, wa min sharri fitnatil masihi dajaal

ninetrey
01-19-2009, 02:22 AM
thank you for quick answer.
so i make dua after second tashahud?
some hadith of mohammed say the best way to make dua
is in sajdah position because you come allah the nearest
in that part of prayer so i use to do so!is that ok
to make dua in sajdah position?
and why does it say undisclosed in your way of life?

Allahu Akbar

MT2
01-19-2009, 05:10 AM
Assalamu Alaykum,

You are right- making dua while in sajdah is the best:

Abu Hurairah (RA) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (SAW), said: 'The nearest a slave can be to his Lord is when he is prostrating, so invoke (supplicate) Allah (SWT) much in it. [Muslim, abu Dawud, an-Nasa'i and others, Sahih al-Jami #1175]

When a Muslim is in his Salat (prayer) he is facing Allah (SWT) and when he prostrates he is the nearest he can be to Allah (SWT) so it is best to invoke Allah (SWT) at this time. It is said that while in prostration, one should not ask for worldy needs (ie a nice car, a new job, etc), but for the Hereafter.

Making dua after Salah on Muhammad (second tashahud as you refer to it) is also a good time:

Narrated Abu Omamah (RA): that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) was asked, O Messenger of Allah, which supplication is heard (by Allah (SWT), he said the end of the night and at the end of the obligatory Salat (prayer) [at-Tirmidhi]. This time is after saying 'At-tahyat' , and before making Tasleem (finishing prayer)

you could check this link out for more information on the best ways/ times to make ad'iya: http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/best.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alcurad
01-19-2009, 05:23 AM
you don't need to do the nose-water trick:), if it's possible at that. never heard of it actually, you just need to clean your nose.
and you don't have to say dua after tashahhud, if you want to go ahead, if you don't want to don't.
oh and welcome to LI:)

_PakistaN_
01-19-2009, 05:46 AM
Brother maybe you should first start with simple wudu instead of jumping ahead of yourself. Take everything step by step. and google this "islam wudu technique"...hopefully that will help

ninetrey
01-21-2009, 09:42 PM
esselamu aleikum

is this dua: Allahuma inni a'uzu bika min 'azabil qabr, wa min 'azabi jahanam, wa min fitnatil mahya wal mamaat, wa min sharri fitnatil masihi dajaal
sunna like subhanakallahuma wabi hamdik watabara kasmuk wataala jatduk
wala illaha wreiruk at the beginning of the prayer?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.