/* */

PDA

View Full Version : boycott all american and israelien compaigns

nosrat-sunna
01-19-2009, 12:14 PM
In the Name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the Ever-Merciful

Allah the Almighty says in the Noble Qur'an what can be translated as "and in case they ask you (help towards) victory in (the name) of the religion, then you have (to help them) towards victory, except against a people between whom and you there is a compact; and Allah is Ever-Beholding whatever you do." ( 8:72)

Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was reported to have said, "The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever."

The Prophet's Defense site (www.rasoulallah.net)has recently launched 'Boycott Forum' that aims to strengthen the culture of economic boycott for those who wage wars against Muslims and Islam all over the world and those who insult the Prophet (PBUH). The said Forum plans to launch a campaign to activate boycott of Israel-supporting companies and organizations.

In light of the above, we call you, all dear brothers and sisters to join hands with us in order to achieve our aims and to defend our main issues and primarily that of wronged and oppressed Palestine.

It seems ironic and illogical that while Zionists in Israel and their supporters in the West are killing the innocent in Gaza we keep consuming the products of those aggressors and give them the price of the bullets they cold-bloodily use to kill our children in Palestine. Have our hearts turned into stone?! Have we stopped thinking?!

I know that we cannot do much to free those surrounded to death in Gaza. However, at least we can boycott the products that feed their oppressors and killers, especially that such companies and organizations declare unashamedly that they support this criminal state.

Economical boycott, contrary to what they want us to believe, is an effective weapon in our noble fight to regain our rights. It puts pressure on the decision makers in the supporting states and raises the cost of their support to the occupying state of Israel.

They want us to believe that such boycott is nothing. However, let us think logically enough away from emotions. Muslim states are more than 60 and Muslim population is more that one billion and three hundred million. Imagine that only half a million of each one of these states boycotts, that is, about 30 million people and imagine that the average number of each family is 5 members, that means we have 150 millions who boycott. Economically speaking, isn't this an inevitable economic loss?! You decide.

It is well known that the previous boycott campaigns had achieved significant effects on both American and Israeli economies. Coca-Cola Egypt had twice called for the convention of extraordinary meetings to discuss whether it should continue its operations in Egypt or stop them. Coca-Cola, the intimate friend of Israel, declared this in 2003 after the courageous Palestinian Intifada and in 2006 after the Israeli assault against Lebanon. Coca-Cola tried hard to evade the consequences of the boycott, but it failed. Does this mean that boycott is not important?! You decide.

In 2003, McDonalds, one of the prime supporters of the Zionist state, declared it closed 675 of its restaurants after it had lost 343.8 million dollars compared to a profit of 271.9 million dollars in the previous year 2002. The reason was the boycott of Muslims. Does this mean that boycott is not important?! You decide.

If you still think that boycott is not that important let us mention one more example to help you get rid of the effects of psychological defeat.

Once it was realized that NIKE, the sportswear company that has been supporting Israel, has put something like an engrave of the word Allah in the soles of its snickers and once Muslims in the United Sates warned they would boycott its products, the reaction was as follows:

Apology in more than one American newspaper;

Withdrawal of the whole quantity of the said product from the markets despite the material loss incurred.

Generous donations for Islamic centres.

American Muslims are only 8 millions. What do you think about one billion and three hundred million Muslims? Does this mean that boycott is not important?! You decide.

In the absence of the possibility of Jihad, boycott has become in the opinions of many prestigious Muslim scholars, an obligation and not only a desirable action. Such boycott is also an educational approach. It helps us to prioritize and give more importance to the issues of our ummah and forget our selfish desires.

Let us always remember the pictures of the innocent being bombed brutally by the Zionists.

Let us always remember the pictures of the land being burnt by the Israelis.

Let us always remember that Allah the Almighty will ask us about our reaction on the Day of Judgment.

Let us always remember that we are Muslims.

Let us always remember that as every Jew all over the world tries hard to support Israel, every Muslim has an obligation to support the Palestinian issue in every possible way until we free al-Madjid al-Aqsa from the hands of the children-killing Zionists.

Link of the Prophet's Defence site:

www.rasoulallah.net

Link of the Prophet's Defence Forum:

http://montada.rasoulallah.net/index.php?act=idx

Link of the Boycott Forum:

http://montada.rasoulallah.net/index.php?showforum=105

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Boycotts are good and do work. But caution must be exercised in selecting what companies to boycott.

Coca-Cola is often believed to be a supporting of Israel. But they actually have a long history mof being accused of being anti-Jewish. There is no coke bottling plants in Isrrael, but there is in Palestine and nearly all Arab Nations.

Some accusations that have been made by Zionists against Coca-cola

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/israel.asp

ZOA (Zionist Organization of America) calls for Coca-Cola boycott in support of Jewish family

Source: http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-...playstory.html

The next link is a more recent update on the above:

The ZOA and others launched a boycott and protest movement on Passover, noting the irony of fighting against an injustice in Egypt against Jews but this time an injustice committed by an American company. Protest placards and pickets decrying Coke’s exploitation of the confiscated Bigio property went up in Wilmington, Delaware during the company’s annual meeting.
http://www.thecuttingedgenews.com/in...=Investigation

Yes you can find similar articles that seem to indicate that is anti-Muslim

The simple fact is Coca-Cola like most international Corporations does not belong to nor supports any country. The world of international corporations is a world of it's own and has no allegiance to any country, Israel, Palestine, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabiea USA etc.

they franchise their products to be manufactured where they can be manufactured at the lowest cost and sell them to where they bring the highest profits.

KAding
01-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Boycott all American companies? In that case, you'd have to start by ending your membership on this forum, since it is based on vBulletin, which is made and sold by an American company.

Interesting, even the boycott forum you posted a link to is running on a non-free forum software made by an American company!

Trumble
01-19-2009, 11:18 PM
The question you have to ask is who exactly is any proposed boycott most likely to hurt. A great many, if not most, products from 'American' companies (they are usually actually multinationals) are made in or nearby the country where they are consumed, by local workers. A boycott is far more likely to hurt those workers than either shareholders or the US government. The principal recipient of corporation and employment taxes is usually the country of consumption as well, rather than the US.

Also, as Woodrow has pointed out, there are far too many myths floating about. It seems Coca Cola aren't that terrible at all (at least in that context - there are other reasons to boycott them!). I can't find any evidence at all that McDonalds is "one of the prime supporters of the Zionist state"; their crime seems to be just being big, being visible and being American.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
01-19-2009, 11:29 PM
I can't believe anyone would willingly consciously and freely eat at McDonald's whether they support the settler state or not --
I think boycotts are healthy, even if it is companies in Palestine and allegedly benefiting Palestinians--- I wouldn't want to take my chances.. we would be better off collectively sending them steady weekly or monthly relief than taking our chances with companies supposedly Palestinian operating under Israeli pseudonym...

We can't chose leadership that actually represents our point of view, the least we can do is control the areas we can for those societies where the govt. actually cares of the welfare of its citizens they might think twice on whether helping the cockroach state is more worth it than helping their own economy, and agriculture etc etc

my two cents

:w:

Woodrow
01-19-2009, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argon Gossamer
I can't believe anyone would willingly consciously and freely eat at McDonald's whether they support the settler state or not --
I think boycotts are healthy, even if it is companies in Palestine and allegedly benefiting Palestinians--- I wouldn't want to take my chances.. we would be better off collectively sending them steady weekly or monthly relief than taking our chances with companies supposedly Palestinian operating under Israeli pseudonym...

We can't chose leadership that actually represents our point of view, the least we can do is control the areas we can for those societies where the govt. actually cares of the welfare of its citizens they might think twice on whether helping the cockroach state is more worth it than helping their own economy, and agriculture etc etc

my two cents

Best idea I've heard all day. Why take a chance on hurting the wrong person or of helping the wrong person when you can contribute to agencies that help the people of Gaza directly?

Boycott whoever you want for whatever reason you want, but send the money you would have spent to an agency that is helping people in Gaza. One comes to mind and that is Muslim Helping Hands.

My favorite that I was active in was Palestine Children's Welfare Fund in Austin, Texas. But sadly it closed after it's founder and my friend Riad Hamad was murdered last year.

There are others, if you can think of them let me know and we can make a separate thread about organizations that directly help people in Gaza.

Yanal
01-20-2009, 12:34 AM
That link for me says invalid link.

Woodrow
01-20-2009, 01:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
That link for me says invalid link.
What link?

wth1257
01-20-2009, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nosrat-sunna
In the Name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the Ever-Merciful

Allah the Almighty says in the Noble Qur'an what can be translated as "and in case they ask you (help towards) victory in (the name) of the religion, then you have (to help them) towards victory, except against a people between whom and you there is a compact; and Allah is Ever-Beholding whatever you do." ( 8:72)

Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was reported to have said, "The similitude of believers in regard to mutual love, affection, fellow feeling is that of one body; when any limb of it aches, the whole body aches, because of sleeplessness and fever."

The Prophet's Defense site (www.rasoulallah.net)has recently launched 'Boycott Forum' that aims to strengthen the culture of economic boycott for those who wage wars against Muslims and Islam all over the world and those who insult the Prophet (PBUH). The said Forum plans to launch a campaign to activate boycott of Israel-supporting companies and organizations.

In light of the above, we call you, all dear brothers and sisters to join hands with us in order to achieve our aims and to defend our main issues and primarily that of wronged and oppressed Palestine.

It seems ironic and illogical that while Zionists in Israel and their supporters in the West are killing the innocent in Gaza we keep consuming the products of those aggressors and give them the price of the bullets they cold-bloodily use to kill our children in Palestine. Have our hearts turned into stone?! Have we stopped thinking?!

I know that we cannot do much to free those surrounded to death in Gaza. However, at least we can boycott the products that feed their oppressors and killers, especially that such companies and organizations declare unashamedly that they support this criminal state.

Economical boycott, contrary to what they want us to believe, is an effective weapon in our noble fight to regain our rights. It puts pressure on the decision makers in the supporting states and raises the cost of their support to the occupying state of Israel.

They want us to believe that such boycott is nothing. However, let us think logically enough away from emotions. Muslim states are more than 60 and Muslim population is more that one billion and three hundred million. Imagine that only half a million of each one of these states boycotts, that is, about 30 million people and imagine that the average number of each family is 5 members, that means we have 150 millions who boycott. Economically speaking, isn't this an inevitable economic loss?! You decide.

It is well known that the previous boycott campaigns had achieved significant effects on both American and Israeli economies. Coca-Cola Egypt had twice called for the convention of extraordinary meetings to discuss whether it should continue its operations in Egypt or stop them. Coca-Cola, the intimate friend of Israel, declared this in 2003 after the courageous Palestinian Intifada and in 2006 after the Israeli assault against Lebanon. Coca-Cola tried hard to evade the consequences of the boycott, but it failed. Does this mean that boycott is not important?! You decide.

In 2003, McDonalds, one of the prime supporters of the Zionist state, declared it closed 675 of its restaurants after it had lost 343.8 million dollars compared to a profit of 271.9 million dollars in the previous year 2002. The reason was the boycott of Muslims. Does this mean that boycott is not important?! You decide.

If you still think that boycott is not that important let us mention one more example to help you get rid of the effects of psychological defeat.

Once it was realized that NIKE, the sportswear company that has been supporting Israel, has put something like an engrave of the word Allah in the soles of its snickers and once Muslims in the United Sates warned they would boycott its products, the reaction was as follows:

Apology in more than one American newspaper;

Withdrawal of the whole quantity of the said product from the markets despite the material loss incurred.

Generous donations for Islamic centres.

American Muslims are only 8 millions. What do you think about one billion and three hundred million Muslims? Does this mean that boycott is not important?! You decide.

In the absence of the possibility of Jihad, boycott has become in the opinions of many prestigious Muslim scholars, an obligation and not only a desirable action. Such boycott is also an educational approach. It helps us to prioritize and give more importance to the issues of our ummah and forget our selfish desires.

Let us always remember the pictures of the innocent being bombed brutally by the Zionists.

Let us always remember the pictures of the land being burnt by the Israelis.

Let us always remember that Allah the Almighty will ask us about our reaction on the Day of Judgment.

Let us always remember that we are Muslims.

Let us always remember that as every Jew all over the world tries hard to support Israel, every Muslim has an obligation to support the Palestinian issue in every possible way until we free al-Madjid al-Aqsa from the hands of the children-killing Zionists.

Link of the Prophet's Defence site:

www.rasoulallah.net

Link of the Prophet's Defence Forum:

http://montada.rasoulallah.net/index.php?act=idx

Link of the Boycott Forum:

http://montada.rasoulallah.net/index.php?showforum=105
I doubt a boycott against America would really work, although it might against Israel given their economey.

I'm going to try an not buy any Israeli goods for one.

nosrat-sunna
02-26-2009, 10:12 AM
mr, we are all major and knowing what we are doing ,there is a great big difference between using our power against our people and ummah and between using their power for our best.I explain: helping and consuming and paying for every thing produced and made by companies that helpe the sionists, when it could be replaced by a similar product local or whatever is what we talking about, but using some services ,as this forum ,like you said, does not hirt our ummah and our peaple in all the earth specially in gaza even it's in the first place american do you know why? because they give us the opportunity to tell a thausands of people all around the world the truth and to reacte like a soldier against the sionists while just setting in front of this forum, they made it we use it against them ,oky thank you

nosrat-sunna
02-26-2009, 10:14 AM
mr, we are all major and knowing what we are doing ,there is a great big difference between using our power against our people and ummah and between using their power for our best.I explain: helping and consuming and paying for every thing produced and made by companies that helpe the sionists, when it could be replaced by a similar product local or whatever is what we talking about, but using some services ,as this forum ,like you said, does not hirt our ummah and our peaple in all the earth specially in gaza even it's in the first place american do you know why? because they give us the opportunity to tell a thausands of people all around the world the truth and to reacte like a soldier against the sionists while just setting in front of this forum, they made it we use it against them ,oky thank you mr kading

Izyan
02-26-2009, 01:14 PM
What's funny is they would have to boycott the internet and computers all together. The Backbone for the internet is located here so is ICANN. AMD, Intel, Microsoft, Linux, Apple, Nvidia, ATI, US Robotics, Motorola, all US companies.

Woodrow
02-26-2009, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Izyan
What's funny is they would have to boycott the internet and computers all together. The Backbone for the internet is located here so is ICANN. AMD, Intel, Microsoft, Linux, Apple, Nvidia, ATI, US Robotics, Motorola, all US companies.
Not to mention the food products a very large percentage of flour comes from wheat grown in the Americas and I believe all of the corn products are from corn grown in the Americas.

doorster
02-26-2009, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Not to mention the food products a very large percentage of flour comes from wheat grown in the Americas and I believe all of the corn products are from corn grown in the Americas.
:sl:

when I was still in Pakistan,with what little water we had, we used it to grow crops to export for foreign exchange, then waited for America to send wheat as food aid

it should even be worse now since those "nice" indians can and do divert waters that feed our rivers thus disabling our irrigation systems

Woodrow
02-26-2009, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
:sl:

when I was still in Pakistan,with what little water we had, we used it to grow crops to export for foreign exchange, then waited for America to send wheat as food aid

it should even be worse now since those "nice" indians have diverted waters that fed our rivers thus disabling our irrigation systems
People tend to forget that most of the world's countries are not food producing regions. Very few places on earth grow enough surplus food to be able to export it. the Major food exporters are : Canada, USA, Argentina, Australia and newZealand. If you eat any food in any place in the world at least some part of it will come from one of those countries. Even the meat sold in Saudi Arabia, most often comes from Australia. Japan imports much of it's rice from the USA. Russia should be a major wheat producing area, but I think the political turmoil keeps them from producing as much as they are capable of.

jeff d
07-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Praise be to Allah. I am an American, and I feel horrible about the atrocities that have ocurred in Palestine. Yes, I call it Palestine, not Israel because it is originally Palestinian land. I am not Muslim, just so you know. I am a Reverend of the Universal Life Church. Even so, I feel a deep sorrow for those suffering in Palestine. I pray, and I will continue to pray that it will end.
I will always stand behind my brethren in the support of Palestine. Maybe you don't know, but there are many supporters of Palestine here in the United States .Allah, God, whatever you call the Divine Creator does want us to achieve peace. Allah loves his Palestinian people, and he loves me too. I really do with our government here would give support to people suffering in Palestine. The problems in the government here is that most of them are very old school Christians, and will not give any room for anybody not of their faith. This saddens me more than you know. I will continue to pray for my Palestinian brothers. And I will also pray that the Israelies will let go of their hostilities towards Palestinians. Every human on this planet is a child of God. More people around the world need to act like it.
All my love goes to all of my brothers and sisters around the world...Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, Christians, Hindu.....everyone. Sincerely, Jeff d.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.