/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Bush!

Fishman
01-19-2009, 05:16 PM
:sl:

''You know what the best thing about the Bush administration is? Its nearly over!''

Here it is folks. Eight years, two wars, a drastic erosion of civil liberties, a care-free attitude to the environment, an economic slump and a whole series of stupid gaffes later, the man we all love to hate is leaving office!

Post your celebrations and witty comments (as if we'll get any of those) here! :D
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
01-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Now its Obama's turn at the firing line

Fishman
01-20-2009, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Now its Obama's turn at the firing line
I have no doubt he will be a dissapointment. Not because he will be a bad president, but because they set him up too big in the first place. He can never hope to fulfill that massive reputation.

Keltoi
01-20-2009, 02:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
I have no doubt he will be a dissapointment. Not because he will be a bad president, but because they set him up too big in the first place. He can never hope to fulfill that massive reputation.
That would be my fear if I was Obama. The expectations are unrealistic to say the least. His legacy will pass or fail depending upon the state of the economy when he leaves office.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
01-20-2009, 02:56 AM
Very few presidents have managed to make any major changes in their first term

Typically an incoming president has his hands tied by the policies set by his predecessor. He is also tied by the wants of the senate and congress.

It seems to take getting reelected to a second term before a President can get any of his plans passed.

Or being backed by very powerful lobbyists and having majority support of both the congress and the senate.

Keltoi
01-20-2009, 03:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Very few presidents have managed to make any major changes in their first term

Typically an incoming president has his hands tied by the policies set by his predecessor. He is also tied by the wants of the senate and congress.

It seems to take getting reelected to a second term before a President can get any of his plans passed.

Or being backed by very powerful lobbyists and having majority support of both the congress and the senate.
I think Obama is counting on the type of environment that Roosevelt inherited after Hoover. People wanted him to succeed, for obvious reasons. The same is true for Obama. He has one mandate. Fix the economy.

جوري
01-20-2009, 03:27 AM
There is no difference none whatsoever between one 'leader' to the next, they are all baked in the same casserole!

Media Tags are no longer supported

Do you still want peace with the cockroach state and its supporters?

themuffinman
01-20-2009, 03:48 AM
ohhh that stupid woman, cant even say hamas right. i find obamas stance amusing, its a big kick in the face to all these stupid muslims who were crying for joy when he got elected. muslims seriously need a wakeup call

جوري
01-20-2009, 03:53 AM
That W hore's father was apart of the original terrorist organizations, Hagana, Irgun and Stern gang.. she has quite the amnestic episode.. but terms are defined by them now so that is how come she can say 'kher cghab' with a straight face.

Yeah I know what you mean, those who think this new Moron will bring change.. they all emerge from the same Israeli baptismal.. makes no difference non whatsoever who gets elected, they are all dogs to the zionist.. May Allah swt Da*n them to kingdom come and in a hurry. May they suffer in ways unimagined by man and may it be eternal ya rabb ameen ya rabb ameen!

wth1257
01-20-2009, 04:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argon Gossamer
That W hore's father was apart of the original terrorist organizations, Hagana, Irgun and Stern gang.. she has quite the amnestic episode.. but terms are defined by them now so that is how come she can say 'kher cghab' with a straight face.

Yeah I know what you mean, those who think this new Moron will bring change.. they all emerge from the same Israeli baptismal.. makes no difference non whatsoever who gets elected, they are all dogs to the zionist.. May Allah swt Da*n them to kingdom come and in a hurry. May they suffer in ways unimagined by man and may it be eternal ya rabb ameen ya rabb ameen!
You don't know about her sexual activity, Obama may be wrong but he is obviously not a moron and what's with the sadistic fantasy?

I agree about the Israeli terrorist groups and such but there is no reason to throw out unnecessary insults.

جوري
01-20-2009, 04:45 AM
You can sell yourself in many ways it doesn't have to be for sex, or haven't you heard?
The insults are very called for and very necessary if they upset you emotionally, you may simply skip over my posts~!

Wyatt
01-20-2009, 04:55 AM
:statisfie So much chaos.

No, I agree that he's bound to be heavily criticised for not being the magical antidote to it all. (I just hope there aren't race games involved when it does happen, which I know there will be because there already are.)

He was the better candidate (and I've seen him and Joe Biden in person :D), so it could have been worse. That's just something to keep in mind.

I can only see things getting worse though. If the United States falls, I won't blame it on Obama, nor will I Bush. I'll blame it on the Americans who really control the held offices.

American history books need a little excitement anyway.

north_malaysian
01-20-2009, 05:04 AM
There goes the only president that i can associate him with a pair of shoes...

Gia
01-20-2009, 05:51 AM
Finally he's gone! we're gonna miss the silly faces tho :giggling:

alcurad
01-20-2009, 06:03 AM
I'm too tired to comment.

Triumphant
01-20-2009, 09:26 AM
There is no difference none whatsoever between one 'leader' to the next, they are all baked in the same casserole!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWXx2VYoqbU

I'm glad at least you see through all the deception.

~Taalibah~
01-20-2009, 10:44 AM
Why bother to say 'goodbye'? The mans starting his journey downhill from hereon.
As for Obama he aint gonna make much better if anything at all.

Far7an
01-20-2009, 10:54 AM
And with Bush goes 99% of the material for the world's comedians.

Danah
01-20-2009, 11:26 AM
We are the biggest stupids if we thought for a moment that he will be any better..........
they are all bunch of scums working in the same gang

I feel pity for the Americans to miss having good presidents.

wth1257
01-20-2009, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gia
Finally he's gone! we're gonna miss the silly faces tho :giggling:
nope, still five long hours left:cry:

wth1257
01-20-2009, 12:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
We are the biggest stupids if we thought for a moment that he will be any better..........
they are all bunch of scums working in the same gang

I feel pity for the Americans to miss having good presidents.
Once I become dictator here some things will change, the dynamics of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict being one of them:D

Fishman
01-20-2009, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wth1257
Once I become dictator here some things will change, the dynamics of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict being one of them:D
Same here. Some countries really need to learn a few lessons. Yes, Estonia, I'm looking at you... :Evil:

wth1257
01-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Same here. Some countries really need to learn a few lessons. Yes, Estonia, I'm looking at you... :Evil:
uh oh...

A competing future dictator :raging:

I enjoy your posts here but I will destroy all obstacles on my way to absolute power >.>

:p

Al-Hanbali
01-20-2009, 12:41 PM

You're absolutely right!

Allahumma anjil-mustadafeena minal-mu’mineena fee Filisteen! Ameen.

Danah
01-20-2009, 12:46 PM
well, I will be looking forward to that moment :)

Fishman
01-20-2009, 01:08 PM
uh oh...

A competing future dictator :raging:

I enjoy your posts here but I will destroy all obstacles on my way to absolute power >.>

:p
Bah, all hail the Qaghanate of Fishmanistan!

Keltoi
01-20-2009, 01:47 PM
Bah, all hail the Qaghanate of Fishmanistan!
You haven't really made it unless your picture appears on currency.

Fishman
01-20-2009, 02:51 PM
You haven't really made it unless your picture appears on currency.
Don't think so soon!

wth1257
01-20-2009, 03:36 PM
Don't think so soon!

cyrillic letters
:D

Where are you from?

mkh4JC
01-20-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm not much of a political person, but I have been keeping up with the last two American elections, and have in fact voted. But I think what's interesting to me is that God revealed to Martin Luther King Jr. before he died that a black man would become President of the United States.

Fishman
01-20-2009, 04:05 PM
cyrillic letters

Where are you from?
I am from Airstip One. That money is from Kyrgyzstan, soon to become a mere state within the glorious Qaghanate. Of course, there are a few 'modifications' to show what the new currency will look like.

crayon
01-20-2009, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fedos
But I think what's interesting to me is that God revealed to Martin Luther King Jr. before he died that a black man would become President of the United States.
Well it was bound to happen someday, wasn't it?

mkh4JC
01-20-2009, 05:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Well it was bound to happen someday, wasn't it?
Well, it's not like there is precedent for something like this in any other nation (at least I don't think there is). For a member of a race which had formally been subjugated as slaves to aspire to the highest office of the land, and then to achieve that aspiration. I'm sure back during the Civil Rights Movement the idea of America having a black President was unthinkable. Just look at some videos (like, say, on Youtube) for instance of the period. And this is me not even discussing the time of slavery, and the mindset then. I--for instance--as an African American male, did not think I would live to see a black President.

Fishman
01-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Did anybody else watch O. Barmor come to office today?

Amadeus85
01-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Did anybody else watch O. Barmor come to office today?
Of course :D. There was Aretha Franklin, rev. Rick Warren, all living ex presidents and their wives, and thousands (million?) american people around White House. That was amazing show.

nocturnal
01-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Obama will make no tangible difference, at least not in foreign affairs. Everything he's said and not said suggest that not only will he perpetuate Bush's failed policies, he will go some way to entrenching them. This is precisely what the israel lobby wants, they know the world is going through this illusory phase where having an African American in office might somehow come to be seen by naieve apolitical people as the harbinger of a new age in foreign diplomacy. Just look at the appointments he's made and what they've said and that should be enough to bring any so called "obamamaniac" down to earth.

Truth is we're choosing to turn a blind eye to what we know, this is not change, it's the same american neo-imperialist, pro-zionist wolf in a different sheep's clothing.

Wyatt
01-20-2009, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fedos
I--for instance--as an African American male, did not think I would live to see a black President.
I had never had the impression that it would be a problem until people actually talked about it. I supported him, and I don't see anything different because of his skin colour. It's like whether or not someone has brown or black hair to me. :X (white, american teenager)

I never actually thought about it, but if I were to have, I don't think I would've doubted that it was possible.

Amadeus85
01-20-2009, 06:42 PM
Ayway, when I was looking at Obama this afternnon(in Poland) he does look like a LEADER.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-20-2009, 06:46 PM
goodbye you devil worshipping psychotic sick bloodthirsty dope of a maniac

how i yearn to say those words to him

Güven
01-20-2009, 08:08 PM

LOL just wanted to see this pic again ;D

Danah
01-20-2009, 08:13 PM
^ a good reminder ^_^

~Taalibah~
01-20-2009, 08:17 PM
lol yeah!;D wonder what obamas departure will be like....

$tranger
01-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Wow, such negative comments already about Obama :p give the guy a chance lol

I'm gna miss Bush imsad

Think i'll buy myself a pair...

Danah
01-20-2009, 08:28 PM
^ Oh they even made stuff like those....cool!!

~Taalibah~
01-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Wow! bush labeled shoes!

Güven
01-20-2009, 08:35 PM
^LOL those shoes looks ...hard though :skeleton:

themuffinman
01-20-2009, 11:32 PM
i think the whole election of a black president was a diversion in world affairs. america is the most hated nation in the world and by putting a black man as their president they hope to gain approval from the world while still continuing their policies. a wolf in sheeps clothing. same ol BS,

Trumble
01-20-2009, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by themuffinman
i think the whole election of a black president was a diversion in world affairs. america is the most hated nation in the world and by putting a black man as their president they hope to gain approval from the world while still continuing their policies. a wolf in sheeps clothing. same ol BS,
Who are these "they", exactly? That might have been a more plausible view if the election campaign had obviously thrown up a better candidate of either colour or sex. It didn't.

Wyatt
01-21-2009, 12:02 AM
I honestly don't think America is trying to show off and improve their image by electing him like that. Do you live here? There's a long history that's been 'defeated' and everyone's just wallowing in themselves about it rather than caring whether or not the rest of the countries approve of their achievement. We've improved it to ourselves, and that's all we care about right now.

[Edit: Wallowing isn't the correct word I wanted, so if anyone has any better suggestions, can they correct me? It's hard to describe the meaning that I want, so that just seemed like a good word before I knew the meaning for sure.]

wth1257
01-21-2009, 02:40 AM
No, a lot of Americans honestly want their country to be a force for good, a participant in the world community, and have a good human rights record. They think, rightly or wrongly, that by electing Barak Obama they will be renouncing the legacy of Boy George and sending a signal to the world that they embrace and wish to achieve the three things I mentioned earlier.

Woodrow
01-21-2009, 04:08 AM
Obama was elected for a very simple reason. Americans became tired of being run by the republican Party.

This will be the first time since 2001 that we will have a Democrat President and the first time in a long time a democrat who has support from both the Congress and the Senate.

Yanal
01-21-2009, 04:19 AM
^ Dont forget first black man. People are saying Obama was a Muslim and reverted into Christianity, wonder if it's true?
OBAMA rules he has his own little batmobile. I saw in the news that his car is bulletproof, bomb proof etc. Also has sequrity camera and bullet proof tires! How cool. Except the car it's look for the cool is ugly.

wth1257
01-21-2009, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
^ Dont forget first black man. People are saying Obama was a Muslim and reverted into Christianity, wonder if it's true?
OBAMA rules he has his own little batmobile. I saw in the news that his car is bulletproof, bomb proof etc. Also has sequrity camera and bullet proof tires! How cool. Except the car it's look for the cool is ugly.
Yep, just like my car:X

Sarada
01-21-2009, 04:47 AM
Of all the presidents of the United States of America, George W. Bush was the 43rd.

that's the kindest thing I can say about him.

Keltoi
01-21-2009, 05:55 AM
For those not born and living in the United States, today's event might not hold the same significance as it does to us that do. This was a special day in American history and an affirmation of our political values.

sister herb
01-21-2009, 06:05 AM

Good bye Bush. We don´t miss you at all.

I don´t think Obama will be any better. He too needs some great war where many americans and much more foreign civilians will become killed. As last decades those foreigners have been muslims.

imsad

War against terror means same than war against muslims to USA.

Qingu
01-21-2009, 06:16 AM
You have a short memory.

Bill Clinton was a flawed president and a dishonest man. But as president he helped Muslims in Bosnia escape oppression from Serbs. He also worked towards a lasting peace in Israel. He could have done more, but he was much, much better than Bush.

If you think Democrats are "the same BS" as the xenophobic, warmongering, delusional and immoral Republicans who have been running this place for the last 8 years, you need to have a reality check. I understand that it's easy to be cynical about such things, but that doesn't mean it's wise to be cynical. Give Obama a chance before you dismiss him.

Qingu
01-21-2009, 06:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

Good bye Bush. We don´t miss you at all.

I don´t think Obama will be any better. He too needs some great war where many americans and much more foreign civilians will become killed. As last decades those foreigners have been muslims.

imsad

War against terror means same than war against muslims to USA.
Except Obama did not mention "war against terror" anywhere in his speech.

Again, it's easy to be cynical and hateful and dismissive of everything America does. That doesn't mean it's wise.

Gia
01-21-2009, 06:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qingu
Except Obama did not mention "war against terror" anywhere in his speech.

Again, it's easy to be cynical and hateful and dismissive of everything America does. That doesn't mean it's wise.
Yes I've noticed that. It's someone how a good indication of a different and somehow better attitude Obama might adopt.

Gia
01-21-2009, 06:29 AM
I can't edit my posts:
I meant: It's somehow a good indication of a different and somehow better attitude Obama might adopt.

جوري
01-21-2009, 06:37 AM
He'll adopt the same Zionist attitude.. did you not see his pal biden state.. 'you don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist--I am a Zionist' with a smarmy smile?.. they'll kowtow to the elders of zion. Old habits die hard...

doesn't really matter whether you voted for Kang or Kodos... in the end they carry the same agenda!

Woodrow
01-21-2009, 06:39 AM
For those not born and living in the United States, today's event might not hold the same significance as it does to us that do. This was a special day in American history and an affirmation of our political values.
The area I give Obama the most credit for is he did not run on money from corporations or lobbyists. He showed that a man can be elected on public support and grass root donations.

Qingu
01-21-2009, 06:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gia
Yes I've noticed that. It's someone how a good indication of a different and somehow better attitude Obama might adopt.
Thank you, Gia.

Look. I am ashamed of George Bush. I have been ashamed of my country for the past 8 years. I nearly moved to Canada in 2004, because I did not want my tax dollars going to the Iraq War. I think Republicans in America are delusional and dangerous.

I've known about Obama since I went to the school where he was a professor. I worked my butt off campaigning for him, and I wouldn't have done that if I didn't think he would be a dramatic change from the Republican policies of the past 8 years.

Muslims have judged America harshly based on Bush's rule. That's fine. He was a despicable president. But please, please realize that America is not a monolithic nation. Democrats are not remotely the same as Republicans. And besides that—Obama is the first president in my lifetime that I actually admire as a person. I think he is an honest man who genuinely wants peace with the Muslim world.

You may not agree with all of Obama's policies. But please, just give him a chance. Do not just dismiss him because you've convinced yourself that America is the Great Satan. America is capable of good as well as evil. So give us a chance to do good.

north_malaysian
01-21-2009, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qingu
But please, just give him a chance.
I'll give him a chance... peace from Malaysia

Woodrow
01-21-2009, 06:45 AM
He'll adopt the same Zionist attitude.. did you not see his pal biden state.. 'you don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist--I am a Zionist' with a smarmy smile?.. they'll kowtow to the elders of zion. Old habits die hard...

doesn't really matter whether you voted for Kang or Kodos... in the end they carry the same agenda!
:sl: Ukhti,

It might just be wishful thinking, but I have hopes that Obama will break the mold many of our recent presidents came from.

جوري
01-21-2009, 07:04 AM
:sl: Ukhti,

It might just be wishful thinking, but I have hopes that Obama will break the mold many of our recent presidents came from.

I think it is strange everyone is looking to this guy like the awaited Messiah-- I really don't think it matters who holds office.. there is a set tenets that they all have to comply with.. I am not a fan of politics or politicians, but I have no delusions about who holds seat.. and that is actually goes for the world over.. long gone are the days of decency and justice, and I have long given up hope that I'll see either in my life time..

I think perhaps the only positive thing about America that lacks in the rest of the world is that you are able to replace the verrucas often.. but a verruca is a verruca.. it has integrated itself into the DNA.. it will keep recurring ...

He has inherited quite a mess, and I believe some of which was internally orchestrated but got out of hand.. it will be interesting to see how it all plays out. But in the end it doesn't matter to me one way or the other, save for perhaps the more taxes that will be imposed on certain incomes. I have no liege to man or country save for Allah swt..

sister herb
01-21-2009, 07:08 AM

This is also how world will remember mr. Bush:

Ummu Sufyaan
01-21-2009, 10:01 AM

[/CENTER]
couldnt agree with you more...the slaughter of the Muslims continues eh

بنــuaeــت
01-21-2009, 10:29 AM
ها أنت يا بوش تتركنا وعيوننا ملأى بالدموع على ما فعلت بنا، لكننا في نفس الوقت حزينين على فراقك، فقد قدمت لنا خدمة تعجز المراكز الاستراتيجية تقديمها.

شكرا لك يا بوش، بك يا بوش عرفنا من نكون وكم قيمتنا الحقيقية في هذا العالم،عرفنا كم يقوم العربي والمسلم في بورصات السياسة، كم نقوم وحتى نحن مجتمعين تحت جامعة عربية.

بك يا بوش عرفنا كيف يفكر كثير من حكامنا ومسؤولينا، عرفنا ذلك بعيدا عن ضبابية النفاق السياسي.

بك يابوش عرفنا كم قلوب حكامنا متنافرة، وعرفنا لماذا هي كذلك.

بك يا بوش عرفنا كم يزن رأي شعوبنا في موازين حكامنا.

بك يا بوش أدركنا أنه لا قيمة لرأينا كشعوب، وأن المتكلمين باسمنا لهم الحق أن يقولوا ما شاؤوا، فنحن برأيهم سفهاء محجر علينا، ولا يجب أن يؤخذ برأينا.

بك عرفنا أن بلداننا ملك لحكامنا وما نحن إلا ضيوف غرباء في ضيافتهم، نقتات من رحمتهم، وعلى الغريب أن يكون أديبا.

بفضلك يا بوش عرفنا ما معنى مجلس الأمن والأمم المتحدة وجمعيات حقوق الإنسان.

وقد استطعت أن تشرح لنا بدقة معنى الخنوع والذلة والتآمر والتواطؤ والخيانة وحتى من أقرب الناس إلينا.

وقد علمتنا معنى قول القائل "إن لم تستح فاصنع ما شئت"، فقد رأينا من يحاصر شعبا بكامله من قرابته ويملك الجرأة أن يدافع عن موقفه بشتى السبل.

علمتنا كم أن الإنسان خصيم مبين لرب العالمين، وكيف يمكن لمن يدعي الإسلام أن يشارك في إبادة شعب كامل لا لشيء إلا لكونه انتخب من يعتز بكونه مسلما قولا وعملا.

علمتنا أنه إن تولينا فسيستبدل قوما غيرنا، رجال لا يمتون بصفة إلينا يتكلمون بلسان أفصح من إخواننا.

علمتنا أن الشعوب مكبلة بالوهم ويمكنها التحرك والتغيير والتأثير.

جعلتنا يا بوش نعيد التفكير في كثير مما لقنا إياه عبر عقود من الزمن

علمتنا يا بوش أن هناك يوما بعد الموت لنرى فيه العدل، فلا يتحمل عقل إنسان أن يفلت مجرم منك من الحساب.

علمتنا ... وعلمتنا

فلك الشكر شكرا جزيلا، ولا يمكن أن أصفك إلا بأنك " شرير عاش في زمن الضعفاء"، فوداعا على أمل اللقاء عند محكمة الديان الجبار، لتخاصم آلاف الأطفال والأبرياء الذين طحنتهم، في محكمة العدل المطلق، حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل.

Keltoi
01-21-2009, 03:40 PM
The area I give Obama the most credit for is he did not run on money from corporations or lobbyists. He showed that a man can be elected on public support and grass root donations.
McCain was more noteworthy in that he stuck to his promise and accepted federal money, which has a cap. Obama first stated he would follow suit if McCain accepted federal money, but then didn't follow through when he saw he would have a distinct money advantage by not taking federal money. I agree that Obama did alot at the grassroots level, but McCain did more to stick to his promise of campaign finance reform. Ironically it cost him the election in large part.

Olive
01-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Love those Bush-shoes on the previous pages... :D

wth1257
01-21-2009, 03:45 PM
they'll kowtow to the elders of zion.
that's nice

Your obviously an educated woman so I assume you made that reference intentionally

There is no reason to do that. It is in bad taste and simple wrong.

wth1257
01-21-2009, 03:46 PM
McCain was more noteworthy in that he stuck to his promise and accepted federal money, which has a cap. Obama first stated he would follow suit if McCain accepted federal money, but then didn't follow through when he saw he would have a distinct money advantage by not taking federal money. I agree that Obama did alot at the grassroots level, but McCain did more to stick to his promise of campaign finance reform. Ironically it cost him the election in large part.

Because otherwise McCain would have been anble to raise comparable ammounts of money?

Woodrow
01-21-2009, 05:08 PM

I think it is strange everyone is looking to this guy like the awaited Messiah-- I really don't think it matters who holds office.. there is a set tenets that they all have to comply with.. I am not a fan of politics or politicians, but I have no delusions about who holds seat.. and that is actually goes for the world over.. long gone are the days of decency and justice, and I have long given up hope that I'll see either in my life time..
It is not that strange, it is a showing of signs that the American people are fed up with the past 20 years and are desperate for a change. any small change will be an improvement in most people's eyes.

I think perhaps the only positive thing about America that lacks in the rest of the world is that you are able to replace the verrucas often.. but a verruca is a verruca.. it has integrated itself into the DNA.. it will keep recurring .

Sadly, that is true. but it is called the congress and the Senate. Real change can only come slowly after major changes take place at the local levels and drift up to DC

He has inherited quite a mess, and I believe some of which was internally orchestrated but got out of hand.. it will be interesting to see how it all plays out. But in the end it doesn't matter to me one way or the other, save for perhaps the more taxes that will be imposed on certain incomes. I have no liege to man or country save for Allah swt..
I can't find anything to add or detract from that

جوري
01-21-2009, 05:14 PM
that's nice

Your obviously an educated woman so I assume you made that reference intentionally

There is no reason to do that. It is in bad taste and simple wrong.
I need not have read the book to superpose it on what is actually going on in real life.. have a look at who is running hollywood, your banks, your govt. and you won't even need the book for reference.

What is in bad taste is to know and still allow it!

cheers

جوري
01-21-2009, 05:15 PM
It is not that strange, it is a showing of signs that the American people are fed up with the past 20 years and are desperate for a change. any small change will be an improvement in most people's eyes.

Sadly, that is true. but it is called the congress and the Senate. Real change can only come slowly after major changes take place at the local levels and drift up to DC

I can't find anything to add or detract from that

Jazaka Allah khyran akhi.. your wisdom is always appreciated..

Pk_#2
01-21-2009, 05:21 PM
Oh my, look at our newest member,

:X ..

Keltoi
01-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Because otherwise McCain would have been anble to raise comparable ammounts of money?
I'm not sure if it would have been comparable, as Obama raised a record breaking amount of money. However, McCain was in dire financial straits in the last weeks of the election and had to uproot campaign offices to save money for other states. The extra few million he could have raised would have helped his campaign considerably.

wth1257
01-21-2009, 10:42 PM
I need not have read the book to superpose it on what is actually going on in real life.. have a look at who is running hollywood, your banks, your govt. and you won't even need the book for reference.
wow. I assumed you were simply making a distasteful reference I had no idea you actually believed such non sense.

What is in bad taste is to know and still allow it!
Well seeing as you can't possibly sustain such claims with actual hard evidence I don't know if your judgment would constitute "knowing".

cheers
have a nice day.

BlackMamba
01-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Bush is definitely one of the top 50 greatest presidents of US History. Indisputable.

جوري
01-21-2009, 10:52 PM
wow. I assumed you were simply making a distasteful reference I had no idea you actually believed such non sense.
No need to wow.. I write it with conviction.. There is nothing distasteful about the truth!

Well seeing as you can't possibly sustain such claims with actual hard evidence I don't know if your judgment would constitute "knowing".
You mean like this for instance and of their own admission?

http://www.amazon.com/Empire-Their-O.../dp/0385265573

or this
Zionist Influence On
The US War Machine
From ReportersNotebook.com
3-28-3
The Israeli lobby has many "thinktanks" that provide future advisors to the various administrations, both Republican and Democrat. During the Clinton Administration, the Israeli lobby provided officials from the Washington Institute for Near East Policy like Martin Indyk. During the Bush Jr Administration, many of the officials the Israeli lobby provided are from their Republican "thinktanks," like the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). 1). Richard Perle----One of Bush's foreign policy advisors, he is the chairman of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board. A very likely Israeli government agent, Perle was expelled from Senator Henry Jackson's office in the 1970's after the National Security Agency (NSA) caught him passing Highly-Classified (National Security) documents to the Israeli Embassy. He later worked for the Israeli weapons firm, Soltam. Perle came from one the above mentioned pro-Israel thinktanks, the AEI. Perle is one of the leading pro-Israeli fanatics leading this Iraq war mongering within the administration and now in the media. 2). Paul Wolfowitz----Deputy Defense Secretary, and member of Perle's Defense Policy Board, in the Pentagon. Wolfowitz is a close associate of Perle, and reportedly has close ties to the Israeli military. His sister lives in Israel. Wolfowitz came from the above mentioned Jewish thinktank, JINSA. Wolfowitz is the number two leader within the administration behind this Iraq war mongering. 3). Douglas Feith----Under Secretary of Defense and Policy Advisor at the Pentagon. He is a close associate of Perle and served as his Special Counsel. Like Perle and the others, Feith is a pro-Israel extremist, who has advocated anti-Arab policies in the past. He is closely associated with the extremist group, the Zionist Organization of America, which even attacks Jews that don't agree with its extremist views. Feith frequently speaks at ZOA conferences. Feith runs a small law firm, Feith and Zell, which only has one International office, in Israel. The majority of their legal work is representing Israeli interests. His firm's own website stated, prior to his appointment, that Feith "represents Israeli Armaments Manufacturer." Feith basically represents the Israeli War Machine. Feith also came from the Jewish thinktank JINSA. Feith, like Perle and Wolfowitz, are campaigning hard for this Israeli proxy war against Iraq. 4). Edward Luttwak----Member of the National Security Study Group of the Department of Defence at the Pentagon. Luttwak is reportedly an Israeli citizen and has taught in Israel. He frequently writes for Israeli and pro-Israeli newspapers and journals. Luttwak is an Israeli extremist whose main theme in many of his articles is the necessity of the U.S. waging war against Iraq. 5). Henry Kissinger-----One of many Pentagon Advisors, Kissinger sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle. For detailed information about Kissinger's evil past, read Seymour Hersch's book (Price of Power: Kissinger in the Nixon White House). Kissinger likely had a part in the Watergate crimes, Southeast Asia mass murders (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos), Installing Chilean mass murdering dictator Pinochet, Operation Condor's mass killings in South America, and more recently served as Serbia's Ex-Dictator Slobodan Milosevic's Advisor. He consistently advocates going to war against Iraq. Kissinger is the Ariel Sharon of the U.S. Unfortunately, President Bush nominated Kissinger as chairman of the September 11 investigating commission. It's like picking a bank robber to investigate a fraud scandal. 6). Dov Zakheim----Under Secretary of Defense, Comptroller, and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the Department of Defense. He is an ordained rabbi and reportedly holds Israeli citizenship. Zakheim attended attended Jew's College in London and became an ordained Orthodox Jewish Rabbi in 1973. He was adjunct professor at New York's Jewish Yeshiva University. Zakheim is close to the Israeli lobby. 7). Kenneth Adelman-----One of many Pentagon Advisors, Adelman also sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle, and is another extremist pro-Israel advisor, who supports going to war against Iraq. Adelman frequently is a guest on Fox News, and often expresses extremist and often ridiculus anti-Arab and anti-Muslim views. Through his hatred or stupidity, he actually called Arabs "anti-Semitic" on Fox News (11/28/2001), when he could have looked it up in the dictionary to find out that Arabs by definition are Semites. 8). I. Lewis Libby -----Vice President Dick Cheney's Chief of Staff. The chief pro-Israel Jewish advisor to Cheney, it helps explains why Cheney is so gun-ho to invade Iraq. Libby is longtime associate of Wolfowitz. Libby was also a lawyer for convicted felon and Israeli spy Mark Rich, whom Clinton pardoned, in his last days as president. 9). Robert Satloff----U.S. National Security Council Advisor, Satloff was the executive director of the Israeli lobby's "think tank," Washington Institute for Near East Policy. Many of the Israeli lobby's "experts" come from this front group, like Martin Indyk. 10). Elliott Abrams-----National Security Council Advisor. He previously worked at Washington-based "Think Tank" Ethics and Public Policy Center. During the Reagan Adminstration, Abrams was the Assistant Secretary of State, handling, for the most part, Latin American affairs. He played an important role in the Iran-Contra Scandal, which involved illegally selling U.S. weapons to Iran to fight Iraq, and illegally funding the contra rebels fighting to overthrow Nicaragua's Sandinista government. He also actively deceived three congressional committees about his involvement and thereby faced felony charges based on his testimony. Abrams pled guilty in 1991 to two misdemeanors and was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service. A year later, former President Bush (Senior) granted Abrams a full pardon. He was one of the more hawkish pro-Israel Jews in the Reagan Administration's State Department. 11). Marc Grossman-----Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs. He was Director General of the Foreign Service and Director of Human Resources at the Department of State. Grossman is one of many of the pro-Israel Jewish officials from the Clinton Administration that Bush has promoted to higher posts. 12). Richard Haass-----Director of Policy Planning at the State Department and Ambassador at large. He is also Director of National Security Programs and Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). He was one of the more hawkish pro-Israel Jews in the first Bush (Sr) Administration who sat on the National Security Council, and who consistently advocates going to war against Iraq. Haass is also a member of the Defense Department's National Security Study Group, at the Pentagon. 13). Robert Zoellick-----U.S. Trade Representative, a cabinet-level position. He is also one of the more hawkish pro-Israel Jews in the Bush (Jr) Administration who advocated invading Iraq and occupying a portion of the country in order to set up setting up a Vichy-style puppet government. He consistently advocates going to war against Iraq. 14). Ari Fleischer----Official White House Spokesman for the Bush (Jr) Administration. Prominent in the Jewish community, some reports state that he holds Israeli citizenship. Fleischer is closely connected to the extremist Jewish group called the Chabad Lubavitch Hasidics, who follow the Qabala, and hold very extremist and insulting views of non-Jews. Fleischer was the co-president of Chabad's Capitol Jewish Forum. He received the Young Leadership Award from the American Friends of Lubavitch in October, 2001. 15). James Schlesinger-----One of many Pentagon Advisors, Schlesinger also sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle and is another extremist pro-Israel advisor, who supports going to war against Iraq. Schlesinger is also a commissioner of the Defense Department's National Security Study Group, at the Pentagon. 16). David Frum-----White House speechwriter behind the "Axis of Evil" label. He lumps together all the lies and accusations against Iraq for Bush to justify the war. 17). Joshua Bolten----White House Deputy Chief of Staff, Bolten was previously a banker, former legislative aide, and prominent in the Jewish community. 18). John Bolton----Under-Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security. Bolton is also a Senior Advisor to President Bush. Prior to this position, Bolton was Senior Vice President of the above mentioned pro-Israel thinktank, AEI. He recently (October 2002) accused Syria of having a nuclear program, so that they can attack Syria after Iraq. He must have forgotten that Israel has 400 nuclear warheads, some of which are thermonuclear weapons (according to a recent U.S. Air Force report). 19). David Wurmser----Special Assistant to John Bolton (above), the under-secretary for arms control and international security. Wurmser also worked at the AEI with Perle and Bolton. His wife, Meyrav Wurmser, along with Colonel Yigal Carmon, formerly of Israeli military intelligence, co-founded the Middle East Media Research Institute (Memri),a Washington-based Israeli outfit which distributes articles translated from Arabic newspapers portraying Arabs in a bad light. 20). Eliot Cohen-----Member of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle and is another extremist pro-Israel advisor. Like Adelman, he often expresses extremist and often ridiculus anti-Arab and anti-Muslim views. More recently, he wrote an opinion article in the Wall Street Journal openly admitting his rascist hatred of Islam claiming that Islam should be the enemy, not terrorism. 21). Mel Sembler-----President of the Export-Import Bank of the United States. A Prominent Jewish Republican and Former National Finance Chairman of the Republican National Committee. The Export-Import Bank facilitates trade relationships between U.S. businesses and foreign countries, specifically those with financial problems. 22). Michael Chertoff ----Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, at the Justice Department. 23). Steve Goldsmith----Senior Advisor to the President, and Bush's Jewish domestic policy advisor. He also serves as liaison in the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives (White House OFBCI) within the Executive Office of the President. He was the former mayor of Indianapolis. He is also friends with Israeli Jerusalem Mayor Ehud Olmert and often visits Israel to coach mayors on privatization initiatives. 24). Adam Goldman-----White House's Special Liaison to the Jewish Community. 25). Joseph Gildenhorn-----Bush Campaign's Special Liaison to the Jewish Community. He was the DC finance chairman for the Bush campaign, as well as campaign coordinator, and former ambassador to Switzerland. 26). Christopher Gersten-----Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families at HHS. Gersten was the former Executive Director of the Republican Jewish Coalition, Husband of Labor Secretary, Linda Chavez, and reportedly very pro-Israel. Their children are being raised Jewish. 27). Mark Weinberger-----Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Tax Policy. 28). Samuel Bodman-----Deputy Secretary of Commerce. He was the Chairman and CEO of Cabot Corporation in Boston, Massachusetts. 29). Bonnie Cohen-----Under Secretary of State for Management. 30). Ruth Davis-----Director of Foreign Service Institute, who reports to the Office of Under Secretary for Management. This Office is responsible for training all Department of State staff (including ambassadors). 31). Lincoln Bloomfield-----Assistant Secretary of State for Political Military Affairs. 32). Jay Lefkowitz-----General Counsel of the Office of Budget and Management. 33). Ken Melman-----White House Political Director. 34). Brad Blakeman------White House Director of Scheduling. Peace is patriotic! Michael Santomauro Editorial Director 253 West 72nd street #1711 New York, NY 10023 http://www.RePortersNoteBook.com

have a nice day.
You too, thanks for the chuckle!

wth1257
01-21-2009, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Bush is definitely one of the top 50 greatest presidents of US History. Indisputable.

That took me a second to get.

Yes, we can all agree that of all the Presidents Bush is at least number 50, that is actually exactly where I would put him.:bump1:

wth1257
01-21-2009, 11:39 PM
No need to wow.. I write it with conviction.. There is nothing distasteful about the truth!
Nope, there is something distastful about regurgitating the asinine claims of a 19th century forged and plagerized document by an obscure Russian Journalist.

You mean like this for instance and of their own admission?

http://www.amazon.com/Empire-Their-O.../dp/0385265573
lol. Nowhere did I dney that Jewish individuals were instrumental in founding and running Hollywood. I did not adress, nor will I, the Jewish influence on Hollywood as it is quite beyond my knowledge. Where you got into trouble with reality is with the claim that Jews run the government.

or this
Zionist Influence On
The US War Machine
From ReportersNotebook.com
3-28-3
The Israeli lobby has many "thinktanks" that provide future advisors to the various administrations, both Republican and Democrat. During the Clinton Administration, the Israeli lobby provided officials from the Washington Institute for Near East Policy like Martin Indyk. During the Bush Jr Administration, many of the officials the Israeli lobby provided are from their Republican "thinktanks," like the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). 1). Richard Perle----One of Bush's foreign policy advisors, he is the chairman of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board. A very likely Israeli government agent, Perle was expelled from Senator Henry Jackson's office in the 1970's after the National Security Agency (NSA) caught him passing Highly-Classified (National Security) documents to the Israeli Embassy. He later worked for the Israeli weapons firm, Soltam. Perle came from one the above mentioned pro-Israel thinktanks, the AEI. Perle is one of the leading pro-Israeli fanatics leading this Iraq war mongering within the administration and now in the media. 2). Paul Wolfowitz----Deputy Defense Secretary, and member of Perle's Defense Policy Board, in the Pentagon. Wolfowitz is a close associate of Perle, and reportedly has close ties to the Israeli military. His sister lives in Israel. Wolfowitz came from the above mentioned Jewish thinktank, JINSA. Wolfowitz is the number two leader within the administration behind this Iraq war mongering. 3). Douglas Feith----Under Secretary of Defense and Policy Advisor at the Pentagon. He is a close associate of Perle and served as his Special Counsel. Like Perle and the others, Feith is a pro-Israel extremist, who has advocated anti-Arab policies in the past. He is closely associated with the extremist group, the Zionist Organization of America, which even attacks Jews that don't agree with its extremist views. Feith frequently speaks at ZOA conferences. Feith runs a small law firm, Feith and Zell, which only has one International office, in Israel. The majority of their legal work is representing Israeli interests. His firm's own website stated, prior to his appointment, that Feith "represents Israeli Armaments Manufacturer." Feith basically represents the Israeli War Machine. Feith also came from the Jewish thinktank JINSA. Feith, like Perle and Wolfowitz, are campaigning hard for this Israeli proxy war against Iraq. 4). Edward Luttwak----Member of the National Security Study Group of the Department of Defence at the Pentagon. Luttwak is reportedly an Israeli citizen and has taught in Israel. He frequently writes for Israeli and pro-Israeli newspapers and journals. Luttwak is an Israeli extremist whose main theme in many of his articles is the necessity of the U.S. waging war against Iraq. 5). Henry Kissinger-----One of many Pentagon Advisors, Kissinger sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle. For detailed information about Kissinger's evil past, read Seymour Hersch's book (Price of Power: Kissinger in the Nixon White House). Kissinger likely had a part in the Watergate crimes, Southeast Asia mass murders (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos), Installing Chilean mass murdering dictator Pinochet, Operation Condor's mass killings in South America, and more recently served as Serbia's Ex-Dictator Slobodan Milosevic's Advisor. He consistently advocates going to war against Iraq. Kissinger is the Ariel Sharon of the U.S. Unfortunately, President Bush nominated Kissinger as chairman of the September 11 investigating commission. It's like picking a bank robber to investigate a fraud scandal. 6). Dov Zakheim----Under Secretary of Defense, Comptroller, and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the Department of Defense. He is an ordained rabbi and reportedly holds Israeli citizenship. Zakheim attended attended Jew's College in London and became an ordained Orthodox Jewish Rabbi in 1973. He was adjunct professor at New York's Jewish Yeshiva University. Zakheim is close to the Israeli lobby. 7). Kenneth Adelman-----One of many Pentagon Advisors, Adelman also sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle, and is another extremist pro-Israel advisor, who supports going to war against Iraq. Adelman frequently is a guest on Fox News, and often expresses extremist and often ridiculus anti-Arab and anti-Muslim views. Through his hatred or stupidity, he actually called Arabs "anti-Semitic" on Fox News (11/28/2001), when he could have looked it up in the dictionary to find out that Arabs by definition are Semites. 8). I. Lewis Libby -----Vice President Dick Cheney's Chief of Staff. The chief pro-Israel Jewish advisor to Cheney, it helps explains why Cheney is so gun-ho to invade Iraq. Libby is longtime associate of Wolfowitz. Libby was also a lawyer for convicted felon and Israeli spy Mark Rich, whom Clinton pardoned, in his last days as president. 9). Robert Satloff----U.S. National Security Council Advisor, Satloff was the executive director of the Israeli lobby's "think tank," Washington Institute for Near East Policy. Many of the Israeli lobby's "experts" come from this front group, like Martin Indyk. 10). Elliott Abrams-----National Security Council Advisor. He previously worked at Washington-based "Think Tank" Ethics and Public Policy Center. During the Reagan Adminstration, Abrams was the Assistant Secretary of State, handling, for the most part, Latin American affairs. He played an important role in the Iran-Contra Scandal, which involved illegally selling U.S. weapons to Iran to fight Iraq, and illegally funding the contra rebels fighting to overthrow Nicaragua's Sandinista government. He also actively deceived three congressional committees about his involvement and thereby faced felony charges based on his testimony. Abrams pled guilty in 1991 to two misdemeanors and was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service. A year later, former President Bush (Senior) granted Abrams a full pardon. He was one of the more hawkish pro-Israel Jews in the Reagan Administration's State Department. 11). Marc Grossman-----Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs. He was Director General of the Foreign Service and Director of Human Resources at the Department of State. Grossman is one of many of the pro-Israel Jewish officials from the Clinton Administration that Bush has promoted to higher posts. 12). Richard Haass-----Director of Policy Planning at the State Department and Ambassador at large. He is also Director of National Security Programs and Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). He was one of the more hawkish pro-Israel Jews in the first Bush (Sr) Administration who sat on the National Security Council, and who consistently advocates going to war against Iraq. Haass is also a member of the Defense Department's National Security Study Group, at the Pentagon. 13). Robert Zoellick-----U.S. Trade Representative, a cabinet-level position. He is also one of the more hawkish pro-Israel Jews in the Bush (Jr) Administration who advocated invading Iraq and occupying a portion of the country in order to set up setting up a Vichy-style puppet government. He consistently advocates going to war against Iraq. 14). Ari Fleischer----Official White House Spokesman for the Bush (Jr) Administration. Prominent in the Jewish community, some reports state that he holds Israeli citizenship. Fleischer is closely connected to the extremist Jewish group called the Chabad Lubavitch Hasidics, who follow the Qabala, and hold very extremist and insulting views of non-Jews. Fleischer was the co-president of Chabad's Capitol Jewish Forum. He received the Young Leadership Award from the American Friends of Lubavitch in October, 2001. 15). James Schlesinger-----One of many Pentagon Advisors, Schlesinger also sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle and is another extremist pro-Israel advisor, who supports going to war against Iraq. Schlesinger is also a commissioner of the Defense Department's National Security Study Group, at the Pentagon. 16). David Frum-----White House speechwriter behind the "Axis of Evil" label. He lumps together all the lies and accusations against Iraq for Bush to justify the war. 17). Joshua Bolten----White House Deputy Chief of Staff, Bolten was previously a banker, former legislative aide, and prominent in the Jewish community. 18). John Bolton----Under-Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security. Bolton is also a Senior Advisor to President Bush. Prior to this position, Bolton was Senior Vice President of the above mentioned pro-Israel thinktank, AEI. He recently (October 2002) accused Syria of having a nuclear program, so that they can attack Syria after Iraq. He must have forgotten that Israel has 400 nuclear warheads, some of which are thermonuclear weapons (according to a recent U.S. Air Force report). 19). David Wurmser----Special Assistant to John Bolton (above), the under-secretary for arms control and international security. Wurmser also worked at the AEI with Perle and Bolton. His wife, Meyrav Wurmser, along with Colonel Yigal Carmon, formerly of Israeli military intelligence, co-founded the Middle East Media Research Institute (Memri),a Washington-based Israeli outfit which distributes articles translated from Arabic newspapers portraying Arabs in a bad light. 20). Eliot Cohen-----Member of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle and is another extremist pro-Israel advisor. Like Adelman, he often expresses extremist and often ridiculus anti-Arab and anti-Muslim views. More recently, he wrote an opinion article in the Wall Street Journal openly admitting his rascist hatred of Islam claiming that Islam should be the enemy, not terrorism. 21). Mel Sembler-----President of the Export-Import Bank of the United States. A Prominent Jewish Republican and Former National Finance Chairman of the Republican National Committee. The Export-Import Bank facilitates trade relationships between U.S. businesses and foreign countries, specifically those with financial problems. 22). Michael Chertoff ----Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, at the Justice Department. 23). Steve Goldsmith----Senior Advisor to the President, and Bush's Jewish domestic policy advisor. He also serves as liaison in the White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives (White House OFBCI) within the Executive Office of the President. He was the former mayor of Indianapolis. He is also friends with Israeli Jerusalem Mayor Ehud Olmert and often visits Israel to coach mayors on privatization initiatives. 24). Adam Goldman-----White House's Special Liaison to the Jewish Community. 25). Joseph Gildenhorn-----Bush Campaign's Special Liaison to the Jewish Community. He was the DC finance chairman for the Bush campaign, as well as campaign coordinator, and former ambassador to Switzerland. 26). Christopher Gersten-----Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families at HHS. Gersten was the former Executive Director of the Republican Jewish Coalition, Husband of Labor Secretary, Linda Chavez, and reportedly very pro-Israel. Their children are being raised Jewish. 27). Mark Weinberger-----Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Tax Policy. 28). Samuel Bodman-----Deputy Secretary of Commerce. He was the Chairman and CEO of Cabot Corporation in Boston, Massachusetts. 29). Bonnie Cohen-----Under Secretary of State for Management. 30). Ruth Davis-----Director of Foreign Service Institute, who reports to the Office of Under Secretary for Management. This Office is responsible for training all Department of State staff (including ambassadors). 31). Lincoln Bloomfield-----Assistant Secretary of State for Political Military Affairs. 32). Jay Lefkowitz-----General Counsel of the Office of Budget and Management. 33). Ken Melman-----White House Political Director. 34). Brad Blakeman------White House Director of Scheduling. Peace is patriotic! Michael Santomauro Editorial Director 253 West 72nd street #1711 New York, NY 10023 http://www.RePortersNoteBook.com

You too, thanks for the chuckle!

The only "chuckle" is that a "professional" would take an unsourced combonulation of claims as evidence for your claim.

جوري
01-21-2009, 11:58 PM
Nope, there is something distastful about regurgitating the asinine claims of a 19th century forged and plagerized document by an obscure Russian Journalist.
Your feelings on the matter are of no consequence to me.. whether 'fabricated' or not remains to be seen as life has an amazing way of imitating 'fabrication'!

lol. Nowhere did I dney that Jewish individuals were instrumental in founding and running Hollywood. I did not adress, nor will I, the Jewish influence on Hollywood as it is quite beyond my knowledge. Where you got into trouble with reality is with the claim that Jews run the government.
amazingly the book if you'd bother read isn't written at all in a negative light, rather something they take pride in.. other than that, which official's name and position was fabricated for you to turn it into an allegement rather than the reality of it? You want to bury your head in the sand.. pls be my guest.. yours is your own voice, it doesn't speak or represent the whole.. merely denying something doesn't make it so!

The only "chuckle" is that a "professional" would take an unsourced combonulation of claims as evidence for your claim.
how is it un-sourced? am I grabbing a bunch of names from the phone book? These are the people who run your govt. are you denying they holds the positions that they do and those aren't their names? The one who should present evidence is you not I.. and I'll make your job a whole lot easier, as I have requested a ban.. if you have a list of non-zionists running your govt. without ziono lobby and agenda then pls bring it forth..

there should be more to a post than your desire to not have it be so!

cheers

Qingu
01-22-2009, 12:01 AM
wth, please do yourself a favor and ignore Argon or Skye or whatever she is calling herself these days. There are plenty of intelligent Muslims on here willing to debate respectfully and honestly—by replying to her, you're just letting her crowd out these other people.

czgibson
01-22-2009, 12:02 AM
Greetings,

I can't help it, I've succumbed to Obama-mania!

Given the ridiculous levels of expectation that have been heaped upon him, he'll obviously be a disappointment, but that is pretty much the best way that most politicans can hope to be remembered anyway. I'm giving him a chance, and I'm happy to submit to the warm, fuzzy glow that a lot of us are feeling until our bubble is inevitably burst further on down the line.

In any case, one thing I do know for sure is that the guy can't possibly do a worse job than Bush has. The entrance of someone like Bush into all our lives is one of those extraordinary curveballs that life presents us with - those who are young now will tell their grandchildren about him and they simply won't believe it.

It is such a relief to know that the man now in the White House is able to think and speak, skills most of us would count as essential qualifications for any head of state.

Peace

Qingu
01-22-2009, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
I'll give him a chance... peace from Malaysia
Thank you! And peace upon you as well.

wth1257
01-22-2009, 01:00 AM
Your feelings on the matter are of no consequence to me.. whether 'fabricated' or not remains to be seen as life has an amazing way of imitating 'fabrication'!
No, that fact that "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was fabricated is well documented. It was plagiarized off a French tract against Napoleon III that was itself based off a fabricated work against the Jesuits.

amazingly the book if you'd bother read isn't written at all in a negative light, rather something they take pride in
If you had bothered to read my post you would have seen that, yet again, I have refrained from commenting on it and no where did I say or imply that the book was negative or in any way incorrect.

[QUOTE].. other than that, which official's name and position was fabricated for you to turn it into an allegement rather than the reality of it?[QUOTE]

Where did I say an official's name or position was fabricated?

You want to bury your head in the sand.. pls be my guest.. yours is your own voice, it doesn't speak or represent the whole.. merely denying something doesn't make it so!
Well trite statements ending in exclamation marks certainly do!

how is it un-sourced? am I grabbing a bunch of names from the phone book? These are the people who run your govt. are you denying they holds the positions that they do and those aren't their names?
I believe you are a doctor, you have studied science and I asume you are well versed in scientific methodology and theory, do you really not see what the defencies in this article?

The one who should present evidence is you not I
I have to prove that the Jews don't control the government?

.. and I'll make your job a whole lot easier, as I have requested a ban
Well that will prove your point?

.. if you have a list of non-zionists running your govt. without ziono lobby and agenda then pls bring it forth..
That the government officials are of Zionist sympathies is a very different claim from one that Jews run the government.

That is an excellent point, you might want to keep it in mind as well

cheers
Have a nice day.

wth1257
01-22-2009, 01:01 AM
No, that fact that "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was fabricated is well documented. It was plagiarized off a French tract against Napoleon III that was itself based off a fabricated work against the Jesuits.

amazingly the book if you'd bother read isn't written at all in a negative light, rather something they take pride in
If you had bothered to read my post you would have seen that, yet again, I have refrained from commenting on it and no where did I say or imply that the book was negative or in any way incorrect.

[QUOTE].. other than that, which official's name and position was fabricated for you to turn it into an allegement rather than the reality of it?[QUOTE]

You want to bury your head in the sand.. pls be my guest.. yours is your own voice, it doesn't speak or represent the whole.. merely denying something doesn't make it so!

how is it un-sourced? am I grabbing a bunch of names from the phone book? These are the people who run your govt. are you denying they holds the positions that they do and those aren't their names?
I believe you are a doctor, you have studied science and I asume you are well versed in scientific methodology and theory, do you really not see what the defencies in this article?

The one who should present evidence is you not I

.. and I'll make your job a whole lot easier, as I have requested a ban

.. if you have a list of non-zionists running your govt. without ziono lobby and agenda then pls bring it forth..
That the government officials are of Zionist sympathies is a very different claim from one that Jews run the government.

That is an excellent point, you might want to keep it in mind as well

cheers
Have a nice day.

Tilmeez
01-22-2009, 06:54 AM
Things on this thread have gone too far since i saw last. Still this is not off the topic. Pls appreciate the creativity of the man who draw this cartoon:

north_malaysian
01-22-2009, 07:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Things on this thread have gone too far since i saw last. Still this is not off the topic. Pls appreciate the creativity of the man who draw this cartoon:

whoa... en espanol? muchas gracias...

P/s: Tilmeez, in Malaysian language it's (Presiden Amerika Syarikat yang ke-43)

~Taalibah~
01-22-2009, 01:34 PM
^lol
A local magazine had a funny (if you can call anything related to bush funny) article on bush's departure. I'm trying to get it online and post it here.

north_malaysian
01-23-2009, 03:28 AM
Bushism

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"I want to thank my friend, Senator Bill Frist, for joining us today. He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." --Nashville, Tennessee, May 27, 2004

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." --Grand Rapids, Michigan, January 29, 2003

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008

"Amigo! Amigo!" --George W. Bush, calling out to Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in Spanish at the G-8 Summit, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"The German asparagus are fabulous." --George W. Bush, Meseberg, Germany, June 11, 2008

"I heard somebody say, 'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." --George W. Bush, on the former South African president, who is still very much alive, Washington, D.C., Sept. 20, 2007

"Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction. Thank you for being such a fine host for the OPEC summit." --George W. Bush, addressing Australian Prime Minister John Howard at the APEC Summit, Sept. 7, 2007

"As John Howard accurately noted when he went to thank the Austrian troops there last year..." --George W. Bush, referring to Australian troops as "Austrian troops," APEC Business Summit, Sept. 7, 2007

"I've got God's shoulder to cry on. And I cry a lot. I do a lot of crying in this job. I'll bet I've shed more tears than you can count, as president." --George W. Bush, as quoted by author Robert Draper in Dead Certain

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

"I've heard he's been called Bush's poodle. He's bigger than that." --George W. Bush, on former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, as quoted by the Sun newspaper, June 27, 2007

"Bush goes to Hel. That's what a lot of people want." --George W. Bush, on his visit to the Hel Peninsula, Gdansk, Poland, Jun. 8, 2007

"You helped our nation celebrate its bicentennial in 17 -- 1976." --George W. Bush, to Queen Elizabeth, Washington, D.C., May 7, 2007

"I'm honored to be here with the eternal general of the United States, mi amigo Alberto Gonzales." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 4, 2007

"There are jobs Americans aren't doing. ... If you've got a chicken factory, a chicken-plucking factory, or whatever you call them, you know what I'm talking about." --George W. Bush. Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007

"My attitude is, if they're still writing about (number) one, 43 doesn't need to worry about it." --George W. Bush, on his legacy, Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007

Maria Bartiromo: "I'm curious, have you ever googled anybody? Do you use Google?"
President Bush: "Occasionally. One of the things I've used on the Google is to pull up maps. It's very interesting to see -- I've forgot the name of the program -- but you get the satellite, and you can -- like, I kinda like to look at the ranch. It remind me of where I wanna be sometimes." --interview with CNBC's Maria Bartiromo, Oct. 24, 2006

"I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting me." --George W. Bush, talking to key Republicans about Iraq, as quoted by Bob Woodward

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --George W. Bush, interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"I've reminded the prime minister-the American people, Mr. Prime Minister, over the past months that it was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship." George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 29, 2006

President Bush: "Peter. Are you going to ask that question with shades on?"
Peter Wallsten of the Los Angeles Times: "I can take them off."
Bush: "I'm interested in the shade look, seriously."
Wallsten: "All right, I'll keep it, then."
Bush: "For the viewers, there's no sun."
Wallsten: "I guess it depends on your perspective."
Bush: "Touche.
--an exchange with legally blind reporter Peter Wallsten, to whom Bush later apologized, Washington, D.C., June 14, 2006

"You never know what your history is going to be like until long after you're gone." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

"I was not pleased that Hamas has refused to announce its desire to destroy Israel." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 4, 2006

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm

Tilmeez
01-23-2009, 05:43 AM
^LOL
Bye Bye Bush... I wonder he, as a US President, did this intentially or ...

~Taalibah~
01-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Bush in 8 years. READ HERE

aadil77
01-23-2009, 03:03 PM
here's a nice site dedicated to bush

http://www.buckfush.com/

Tilmeez
01-28-2009, 12:19 PM
here is another one

Keltoi
01-28-2009, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
This one made me lol. :D
Of course he is referring to Obama

Yanal
01-28-2009, 09:24 PM
If you want funny bush bloopers check my thread out.

جوري
02-26-2009, 04:31 AM
So you keep saying, and even if I were to accept it, as I have thoroughly proven in former posts, 'fabricated art' has a funny way of imitating life!

The one who can stand to do some reading is you. You have neither refuted the veracity of the protocols of the elders of zion save for feverishly stating it is a hoax, nor have you addressed the issue that even if it were a fabrication (I am willing to accept that), but that which is written in the protocols is exactly what is happening, control of media, banks and govt. Again I ask, are these above not your govt officials? if the books of an empire of their own a books of how they have built hollywood? You tell me exactly what it is you are arguing against? reality?

Pls do tell if there is a point to your post other than wasting both our time?

Funny you should notice...

It doesn't matter what I am or not, I come here with no titles, and I learn from others as I hope to teach others what little I know, so why don't you point out the obvious to me? that which I have missed?

amongst other things!

Why is the truth so offensive to you?

Zionists run your govt. That in my book is alot worst than Jews!

Have a nice day.
Thanks I will

nms
02-26-2009, 06:23 AM
i hope Obama fixes bush's mess

Uthman
02-26-2009, 09:12 AM
Are we backbiting?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.