/* */

PDA

View Full Version : have u been??

nadia85
01-20-2009, 10:20 AM
salamz any off u been libya tripoli if soo what did u think what was ur experince plzz share:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud_uk
01-20-2009, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia85
salamz any off u been libya tripoli if soo what did u think what was ur experince plzz share:D
i knew a libyan brother who when he first came to my previous local masjid in sheffield he cried as he was new to the uk and had never seen so many people with long beards and had been imprisoned and beaten in libya just for keeping a beard.

i also know a brother who visited there and said he was followed by the secret police, apparently he had drawn their suspicion as he tried to make fajr salaah in jammat.

nadia85
01-20-2009, 11:17 AM
intresting!!!!! well I am off 2 libya in may inshallah after 5 yrs feeling scared lol do dua 4 me I am being silly but feel so nervouses about going again

nadia85
01-20-2009, 11:19 AM
actully thats 1 thing I have noticed in libya not many beards when i think about it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!