/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian Holocaust - Nazi Israel

'Abd-al Latif
01-20-2009, 09:58 PM
:salamext:

GRANDCHILDREN OF HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS FROM WORLD WAR II ARE DOING TO THE PALESTINIANS EXACTLY WHAT WAS DONE TO THEM BY NAZI GERMANY…

BUILDING WALLS & FENCES TO KEEP PEOPLE IN PRISONS

CHECK POINTS NOT TO ALLOW PEOPLE BASIC FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT

ARRESTS & HARASSMENTS

DESTROYING HOMES & LIVELIHOODS

GIFTS (WITH LOVE) FROM THE CHILDREN OF PEACE-LOVING & CIVILIZED COUNTRIES

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
01-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Where are those who support Israel? Open your eyes to the tyranny of these corrupted devils.

Musaafirah
01-20-2009, 10:15 PM
This is sickening to the last degree.
Seriously as muslims there must be more we can do for them?

جوري
01-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Nazis and Zionists are one in the same..
when Arnold Schwarzenegger took office and he was singing the praises of Zionists the same way he praised Hitler, he really wasn't swaying much from his roots.. he didn't make a conversion, it was a transition for the new form of hatred -- they just use florid language to hide their vileness and insolence!

BTW how many holocaust movies are out this year? seems like they sing the same tune -- either 'anti-Semitic' as hilarious as using that on Arabs is -- or come up with a holocaust movie and perhaps behind the scenes concocting another major attack such as was in Mumbai so at some point they can retort 'see we are trying to be rid the world of this terrorism' you mark my word, they will commit a world class disaster somewhere and pin it on Muslims to eradicate a few millions more of us..

Do you still want peace with those people?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
01-20-2009, 11:29 PM

Whatsthepoint
01-21-2009, 01:16 AM
A silly thread.

جوري
01-21-2009, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
A silly thread.
Does participating on a silly thread make you equally silly?
Or is the suffering of people gratifying to you in a 'silly' sort of way?

Whatsthepoint
01-21-2009, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argon Gossamer
Does participating on a silly thread make you equally silly?
Or is the suffering of people gratifying to you in a 'silly' sort of way?
Double no.

sister herb
01-21-2009, 01:29 AM
:sl:

We can say what nazists did was silly - we don´t need to care about it.

We can say same about apartheid in the South Africa - what it did with me?

We can same same also about zionism... as long I am not a victim of occupier I am safe and can be quiet?

What then if I am victim - who will come to protect me?

:cry:

Nobody?

جوري
01-21-2009, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb

Nobody?
Allah.. lahoum wa'lana Allah, rabana wa rabhoum!
wa'Allah akbara min kol kabeer!

Whatsthepoint
01-21-2009, 01:33 AM

We can say what nazists did was silly - we don´t need to care about it.

We can say same about apartheid in the South Africa - what it did with me?

We can same same also about zionism... as long I am not a victim of occupier I am safe and can be quiet?

Nobody?
Look, I'm not saying it's all roses down there, but comparing whatever you are suffering to the holocaust won't get you far.

sister herb
01-21-2009, 01:34 AM

Thanks sister; I know Allah will always with me and protects me.

:thumbs_up

جوري
01-21-2009, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Look, I'm not saying it's all roses down there, but comparing whatever you are suffering to the holocaust won't get you far.
You are right, there is NO comparison.. one took 5 yrs, with the whole world to aid and a stolen piece of land at the price of its citizen though they have nothing to do with the matter, while the other going on 60+ with the world turning its cheeks or better yet applauding. I rather feel offended when there is comparison at all.

جوري
01-21-2009, 01:38 AM

Thanks sister; I know Allah will always with me and protects me.

:thumbs_up
Are you Palestinian dear sis?

:w:

sister herb
01-21-2009, 01:40 AM

Yes I am.

جوري
01-21-2009, 01:43 AM

Yes I am.
I am sorry we failed you and Al Quds and our mother philistine.. we'll reclaim it insha'Allah and cleanse it from its wounds.

Woodrow
01-21-2009, 01:54 AM
I am sorry we failed you and Al Quds and our mother philistine.. we'll reclaim it insha'Allah and cleanse it from its wounds.

Ameen, Ameen, Ameen

Media Tags are no longer supported

sister herb
01-21-2009, 02:49 AM

Don´t think so my dearest sister. We all has done our duty for Palestine. I am Palestinian who has never visited Palestine but made work for human rights issues for my sisters and brothers.

:-[

As my sister in Islam you can use your talents what you have for helping as you can.

:bump1:

Eric H
01-21-2009, 07:43 AM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

It does seem that the Israeli people are becoming like the things they feared, despised and hated from the Holocaust.

Could history repeat itself again; if the Palestinian people gain power, could they also become like all the things they feared, despised and hated about the Israeli Nation?

In the spirit of praying for justice, peace and reconciliation.

Eric

crayon
01-21-2009, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you all,

It does seem that the Israeli people are becoming like the things they feared, despised and hated from the Holocaust.

Could history repeat itself again; if the Palestinian people gain power, could they also become like all the things they feared, despised and hated about the Israeli Nation?

In the spirit of praying for justice, peace and reconciliation.

Eric
Good question, Eric.
I believe that that will never happen if they stick to islam.
If they abandon it however... who knows what could happen.:skeleton:

Amadeus85
01-21-2009, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Where are those who support Israel? Open your eyes to the tyranny of these corrupted devils.

At one pic the Israeli soldiers hold muslim kid who was found with explosives under clothes and in fear he made in paints. In other pic You compare a german soldier shooting to someone with israeli soldier who just holds a gun near an arab kid. At other pic You show Arabs going through check points and compare with jews going to gas chambers. During this war in Gaza jews even were dropping informaton in arabic- "This home belongs to Hamas member, it will be destroyed, you have 15 minutes to run away". So nazi, indeed. With this kind threads and blinding propaganda you make all us non-muslims as supporters of Israel,althought that for us things are not black and white often. But when you say Israel= Nazi, what is left to say? I know that there are many extreme left and right groups in West who buy this stuff, but I think that average european won't buy it.

Eric H
01-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Aaron;

Ok you may be able to justify some of those photos, but there are still some disturbing images. The bodies, the child and the old lady sitting in despair by the rubble of their home, the look of fear on children’s faces.

But the most disturbing photo to me was the one of the young girl smiling whilst she was writing a message on a bomb. The part of the message I could read said….

Whit love from Israel

In the spirit of praying for justice, peace, hope and forgiveness for all people

Eric

sister herb
01-21-2009, 04:15 PM

I know picture you meant, Eric. Text before was:

"To children in Lebanon

We hope you will die"

imsad

Whatsthepoint
01-21-2009, 06:01 PM

I know picture you meant, Eric. Text before was:

"To children in Lebanon

We hope you will die"

imsad
I'm gonna check this out.

Eric H
01-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Whatsthepoint;

Although I could not read the full message, part of it was fairly clear,

'whit love from Israel'

What I found disturbing was that the girl who was writing the message seemed to find it amusing. How much does she represent the next generation of Israel?

In the spirit of praying for the victims of war.

Eric

sister herb
01-21-2009, 09:21 PM

We should not think that this little girl is bad but her parents whose have teached her to think so are!

'Abd-al Latif
01-21-2009, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
At one pic the Israeli soldiers hold muslim kid who was found with explosives under clothes and in fear he made in paints. In other pic You compare a german soldier shooting to someone with israeli soldier who just holds a gun near an arab kid. At other pic You show Arabs going through check points and compare with jews going to gas chambers. During this war in Gaza jews even were dropping informaton in arabic- "This home belongs to Hamas member, it will be destroyed, you have 15 minutes to run away". So nazi, indeed. With this kind threads and blinding propaganda you make all us non-muslims as supporters of Israel,althought that for us things are not black and white often. But when you say Israel= Nazi, what is left to say? I know that there are many extreme left and right groups in West who buy this stuff, but I think that average european won't buy it.
I didn't specify and say "where are those non-muslims who support Israel", I said where are 'those' who support Israel, I left the statement general.

And i'm not spreading false propaganda because I try to make my information as reliable as possible. With these pictures you can clearly see that almost all news channel won't show you the constant Israeli oppression towards the Muslims - who happen to gave them peace and saftey during Pre-Israel times, as it is the Law of Allah to do so - is no different to what happened to the Jews themselves by the Nazi's. Yet it's the jews who make such a big wif waf about the holocaust as if their crimes for the past 60 years and running are justified! Apparently the holocaust is their excuse for everything, and if you listen to live TV shows the jews will use just that as their excuse!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.