/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~My nasheed thread~

Ummu Sufyaan
01-21-2009, 08:50 AM
:sl:
these nasheeds, imo, are brilliant

More to be added over time inshallah (not necessarily with a translation though)

Katabna...Abu abdul malik

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sirajstc
01-21-2009, 08:55 AM
jaza kalla kahair sisi good work keep it up

Gia
01-21-2009, 09:08 AM
Baraka Allhu Feek, good work sis

بنــuaeــت
01-21-2009, 11:13 AM
شكرا لك

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
01-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Ayha al-Rakb...abu ali and abu huthaifa<-- i think thats who it is

sirajstc
01-22-2009, 08:15 AM
we need more post beautiful qaseedas jaza kalla kahir

Ummu Sufyaan
01-23-2009, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
^ a translation to that nasheed:

كتبنا بالدم الغالي بيانا … نخبر من نحب بما دهانا
We wrote with the precious blood to our people about what happened to us

و ننقل صورة عنا إليكم … ترون بها الحرائق و الدخانا
We bring to you an image of us, to show you the fires and smoke:

ترون مدامع الأطفال دما … يجمدها الجليد على لحانا
You see the children crying with blood, which ice of cold on our chins

ترون نساءنا متلفعات … بحسرتهن ينشدن الحنانا
You see our women covered up, with grief they sing with compassion

ترون شيوخنا عجزت خطاهم … فما هربوا و لا وجدوا الأمانا
You see our old men who could not move, so they couldn’t escape, nor find safety

ترون بيوتنا صارت قبورا … و تحت ركامها دفنوا رؤانا
You see that our houses have became graves, and under its pillars they buried our hopes

أحبتنا أعادينا قساة … فلا تتعجبوا مما ترانى
our beloved (people)! Our enemies are cruel, so Do not wonder (be surprised) from what you see

هم إختطفوا هدوء الليل منا… و من أجواءنا سرقوا شذانا
They kidnapped the calm of night from us, and stole our joy from our surrounding

نلوذ بمن أرانا الحق حقا … و من بظلال رحمته إحتوانا
We escape to the One who show us the truth as it is, and The One who include us in His mercy

أما و الله لا نخشى عدوا … يظل برغم قسوته جبانا
We swear that we don’t fear an enemy, who how cruel he is but at the end is nothing but a coward

زرعنا للبطولة جانحيها ... فطارت نحونا تحمي حمانا
We planted the wings of the heroism, it flew to protect us

و ذوبنا الجليد بها و سرنا ... تغرد تحت أرجلنا خطانا
We melted the ice with it, and under our feet we heard our steps

بطولتنا غذوناها يقينا ... و أسرجنا لجولتها الحصانا
We fed our heroism assuredly and packsaddle the horse for its turn (journey)

سقيناها الدعاء و ما ملكنا ... نناشد من بقدرته كفانا
We watered it (our heroism) with our duaa (prayers), to ask the one who has the power to protect us

تكامل موقف الأعداء منا ... و أيد بعضهم بعضا عيانا
The enemies were united and supported each other against us

لقاءٌ بين شرق مستبد ... و غرب بالعداوة واجهانا
A congress between a despot east and a west, faced us with full hatred

أحبتنا لنا حق عليكم ... و من عرف الحقوق رعى و صانا
our people! We have a rights in your hands, and you must keep our rights

أقمنا حجة الإسلام فيكم ... و أحيينا الجهاد على ثرانا
We established the confutation of Islam in you and restored Jihad on our dust (land)

بذلنا النفس للمولى و طرنا ... بأجنحة الرضى لما دعانا
We spent our souls for the Lord and flew with the wings of satisfaction when He called us

فماذا تبذلون لنصر دين ... وأعينكم بلا غبش ترانا
So what would u do to give victory to a religion and make your eyes see us with out darkness

ألستم تبصرون دخان غدر ... وإرهابا به الباغي رمانا
Arent u seeing the smoke of falsity and terrorism that the aggressor threw us with (accused us)

و ما إرهاب هذا العصر منا ... ولا فينا ولا هو من هدانا
And the terrorism of this era is not from us not in us nor it is our guidance (way)

دعا و من عدو الله ليرمي ... بأسهمها ليوقف ما إرتقانا
an “invitation” from the enemy of Allah`s throw at us with its arrows to suspend what has raised on us

يفرق بيننا و يثير فينا ... خلافات يزيد بها أسانا
(hence) Dividing between us and leaving in us traces of Ikhtilaf, hence increasing our pains

و كم من واهن في الأرض يحبو ... و يحسب أنه بلغ العنانا
And how of weak (i.e person) on earth is crawling while he thinks that he has reached the clouds

أما علم المكابر أن فينا ... كتاب الله يمنحنا البيانا
Didn`t the stickler know that in us the book of Allah which gives us the declaration(truth)

يضيء لنا الوجود فنحن نبني ...على أضواء منهجه الكيانا
(It) Lightens the entity for us so that we build existence using the light of its methodology (manhaj)

نقول له و للدنيا جميعا ... بأنا سوف نرعى من رعانا
We say to him and the whole world, that we will take care of who cares for us

و سوف نلقن الباغين درسا ... يعيد إلى المودة من جفانا
And will give the aggressors a lesson, returning the affection who abandoned us

سنرهب بالجهاد طغاة حرب ... و نمنحهم إذا صدقوا الأمانا
We will scare the war tyrants with Jihad but give them peace if they became honest

Jor7on Jadeed...Abu Abdul Malik and Abu Ali

fi laylin haanin...Abu Ali

Ummu Sufyaan
01-24-2009, 08:29 AM
3azmee wa sayfee Abu Ali and Abu Abdul Malik

Banu_Hashim
01-24-2009, 08:35 AM

Ummu Sufyaan
01-24-2009, 09:09 AM
^ please refrain from posting nasheeds with instruments...

check this thread out...

Banu_Hashim
01-24-2009, 09:24 AM
^ please refrain from posting nasheeds with instruments...

check this thread out...
InshAllah. Note taken.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-24-2009, 09:29 AM
could you please edit your post then?

Ummu Sufyaan
01-27-2009, 09:45 AM
^@ Banu Haashim Jazakallahu khair...

ya shaheedan Abu Ali

Najm
01-27-2009, 09:49 AM
AsSalamOAlikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Uhkti do have english nasheeds too :-[

FiAmaaniAllah

Ummu Sufyaan
01-28-2009, 08:58 AM
:wasalamex
i dont actually listen to English nasheeds. so, my bad, i don't.

Naashadtoha Abu Ali and Abu Abdul Malik

Sahm Al-Amss Abu Ali

Ummu Sufyaan
01-31-2009, 09:09 AM
Oskobi ya So7b Abu Abdul Malik

Taala layl ul-Radaa Abu Ali and Abu Huthaifa

Abdu-l-Majeed
02-01-2009, 12:06 AM
JazakAllahu khayran, great anasheed!

Ummu Sufyaan
02-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Araa_Al-Aqwaam By: Abu Abdul Malik

Translation:

ارى الاقوام في لهو مقيم=وقد غفلو عن الامر العظيم
I see The Nations in an obvious amusement, and/whilst they have ignored the Great Event

تناسو يوم محشرهم جميعا=ويوم الفصل ما بين الخصوم
They forget the Day they will be gathered together, the day where all conflicted people will face each other

تناسو يوم تدنو الشمس منهم=كقدر الميل بالخطب الجسيم
They forgot The Day when the sun will be so close to them as a mile (???)

فذاك اليوم يوم الهول حقا=به يعلو المشيب ذرى الفطيم
For that day, is truly the day of (Hawl?) where even the infant becomes an old man

ترى الاكام مثل العهن تبدو=وتجرى دون ثقل كالغيوم
You’ll see that the hills will look like wool, running lightly as clouds

وتنفطر السماء وسوف تطوى=وتنكدر النجوم مع النجوم
And the sky will be cleft asunder and will be folded, and the stars will fall, losing their luster with each other

و يغدو البحر كالمسجور نارا= ونار الله تقذف بالحميم
And the oceans will boil over with a swell, and the fire of Allah will throw the magma

مقال الكل نفسي ثم نفسي=عساني ارتقي درج النعيم
The saying of everyone will be: "I care about myself only, I might get to paradise"

رؤسهم تطأطأ من خضوع=ويبدو اليأس في وجه الاثيم
Their heads will bow out of fear, and the despair will appear in the sinner’s face

فإما روضه في دار عدن =وإما الويل في دار الجحيم
Either a garden of Eden, or woe in the Hell Fire

فإن تدعى الي الفردوس بشرى=.وابشر بالنعيم المستديم
If you are invited to al-Firdows, then glad tidings to you, you received the ultimate happiness

وابشر بالمقام مع الحواري=لهم نور يضئ دجى العتيم
And receive glad tidings of the staying with the Hoori’s whose brightness enlighten the darkness

يطوف عليهم بالكأس ولد = فأنعم بالجزاء من الكريم
Going around them will be youths holding cups and what a grace from The Gracious

فلا تسأل عن الافضل حسنا= ولا تسأل عن الخير المقيم
So do not ask about the best nor ask about the ultimate happiness and welfare (because, being in jannah, you already have it)

وإن تدعى الى نار تلظى = فيا بؤس المساق الى الجحيم
And if you called to a flaming fire, then oh the miserable one being taken to Hell

كلاليب ستقبض كل غاو =فلا منجى من الحرق الاليم
Bonds will hold every seducer, for there will be no rescuer from The Painful Fire

سيسقى من صديد او حميم= ويأكل من ضريع او حطيم
He will from Sadeed (?) or Hameen (?), and will eat from Daree’ (?) or Hateem (?)

ويكسى من لهيب النار حليا=ويلبس من لظى نار السموم
???

فهل من توبه يا قوم هلا=رجعنا للغفور و للرحيم
So, is there any hope for repenting? To go back to The Forgiver and The Merciful

ستدكرون يوما ان اتاكم=رسول الموت بالخبر العميم
You will remember it when the messenger of death comes with the ‘Ameeq (?) news

فطوبى للذي قد جاء يوما=بطاعات وبالقلب السليم
So Glad tidings To those who come on the Day of Judgment with good deeds a submitted heart

وتبا للذي امضى الليالي=بعصيان وذا قلب السقيم
And Tabban (?) to the one who spent the night in disobedience and a wan heart

Ummu Sufyaan
02-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Tamannah bi nafs Abu Ali

Najm
02-03-2009, 02:46 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Uhtki have you got more nasheeds with Abo Ali, he sounds really great.

Aseer song sounds great too, more of those type of nasheeds!

Its a request, if you can :-[

JazakiAllah Khair

FiAmaaniAllah

Pk_#2
02-03-2009, 04:21 PM
These you tube users have some AkhE:

http://www.youtube.com/user/truemuslim15
http://www.youtube.com/user/jzcasejz
http://www.youtube.com/user/alam7i

&

http://fisabeelillah.com/forum/index.php?tid=737&tpg=5 Ramlah's Thread

Na7lah
02-03-2009, 04:26 PM
mashallah! this reminds me of your thread on fisab
jazikallah khair

Al-Hanbali
02-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Tamannah bi nafs Abu Ali
wa 'alaykum salaam,

love this nasheed...brilliant !!

Ummu Sufyaan
02-04-2009, 09:05 AM
barakallahu feekum
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

Uhtki have you got more nasheeds with Abo Ali, he sounds really great.

Aseer song sounds great too, more of those type of nasheeds!

Its a request, if you can :-[

JazakiAllah Khair

FiAmaaniAllah
I intended to anyways inshallah...

abu ali- Al Qowlo
Media Tags are no longer supported

Abu Ali-Kunti maytan

Ummu Sufyaan
02-06-2009, 09:19 AM

ayyhal A3lam (O people) by Abu Ali

here are the lyrics in Arabic. the nasheed seems to be based on a poem by someone called Abdul-Rahman al-3ashmawi

basically this nasheed is about the war in Chechnya, and the gist of it is about the slaughter of the Muslims, whilst the people who have the power authority, etc among the Muslims, are silent and don't say anything against this oppression....

at the beginning of this nasheed, is the voice of shiekh ibn Uthaymeen, rahimahullah, and he says (rough translation):

and it doesn't grieve me that a man, woman or child from Chechnya passes away (due to the war over there), because inshallah they are martyrs. however what grieves me a lot, by Allah, is the silence of the Islamic countries concerning this. what was incumbent upon them, was to cut any relations with the Russians from every direction, and if they had done this, then the Russians would have stopped at their limits...however, with sorrow, the Islamic counties namely their leaders, not the people, as the people have their groups, eg hamas, etc but they are unable to do anything... they are silent (i.e the leaders of these countries), and dont speak up at all. this by Allah is what grieves me....this is done to the Muslims and i stay silent about it!

so an extremely rough translation (ive missed out on a bit of lyrics, as i don't fully understand them):

O people, what is this silence? or is it that this tyrant does not hurt you (either)?
or do you not see oppression in Chechnya? or do you not see children dying?
or does not the voice of the people (i.e the oppressed ones) ignit in you. its fuel is made up of the severity of the terror scattered .
do you not see the thousands slaughtered? ....

the nasheed continues with lyrics asking where are the leaders who are able to do something?...and that chances to raise the Truth (i.e Islam) are given but are not taken...

then the nasheed finishes off with these awesome lyrics:
Oh (our) beloveds in Chechnya, have patience, for verily the one who is triumphant, will die. (the meaning of that is victory comes with the loss of life)
if the Russians have weapons, then for us is the Qunoot (i.e Dua) in the silence of the night...

let me know if that doesnt make any sense...

Ummu Sufyaan
02-11-2009, 08:58 AM
al-Showq Abu Ali

Ma Naseena Abu Ali and Abu Huthaifah

Najm
02-11-2009, 09:14 AM

I enjoy his thread, very good nasheeds, keep them coming plz. I want a full library :D

JazakiAllah Khair

FiAmaaniAllah

Ummu Sufyaan
02-11-2009, 09:29 AM
wa iyyak...
if you want a whole library, then i can post up the link to abu Alis Nasheed site, (and even some others if i can find them) but they would be in arabic...are you still interested?

Najm
02-11-2009, 09:56 AM
wa iyyak...
if you want a whole library, then i can post up the link to abu Alis Nasheed site, (and even some others if i can find them) but they would be in arabic...are you still interested?

JazakiAllah Khair, that would be really nice :-[

But the site cant be in arabic, cause i wont be able to surf:-[

FiAmaaniAllah

Ummu Sufyaan
02-11-2009, 10:01 AM
ok, khair...ill add bit by bit then, inshallah. and i think i'll post abu ali's, etc nasheeds from his site in another thread...

Na7lah
02-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Nasheed by Abu Ali Bunayati - My daughter

translation and lyrics by sis Umm ul-Shaheed corrections by me in red

here are the lyrics (bolded). if anyone doesnt get the 2 and 3, let me know.
if theres any mistakes in translation, please let me know.
the arabic i got from another forum.
the question marks just mean i was unsure of the meaning.

Aantom haa kathaa tah tammoona bil awlaad, wa tohmiloona al-fatayaat mojjar ul-kalaam.
Wa illaa, kay tatofssirli antotham al-abyaat bil awlaadi doonanaa.

You are always like this: Busy with the children, whilst neglecting the young girls Wa illaa, kay(?) otherwise how do you explain to me how the verses of poetry are coordinated without us(girls).

Bonayyaty, Bonayyaty maqaamohaa fee mohjaty. In kaana ly min fitnahtin fil 3omri, fahiya fitnaty
My Daughter, My daughter, Her status is held in my soul. If there were for me a fitnah in my life, then it is her.

Yaa Fithnatan khallaabatan manahtohaa mahabatee, fa kollohaa baraa2ton,
taqaro minha mokhlatee

O bewitching fitnah, I have donated her my love, for all of her is innocent. Because of her, my eye settles.

Bonayyaty, Bonayyaty maqaamohaa fee mohjaty. In kaana ly min fitnahtin fil 3omri fahiya fitnaty.
My Daughter, My daughter, Her status is held in my soul
If there were for me a fitnah through my life, then it is her. through my life, then it is her.

Yaa Fithnatan khallaabatan manahtohaa hobatee, fa kollo haa baraa2ton taqaro minhaa mokhlatee
O bewitching fitnah, I have donated her my love, for all of her is innocent. Because of her, my eye settles.

Wa khotwaton se7reyyaton tansaabo mythl an-nasmaty. Wa 7eena maa tabsomoly, ta2sironee bilbasmaty, ka2anah ma al-dunya asbahat biqabsady
And a footstep with attributes like that of the air. And when she smiles at me, she cheers me up with the smile. It’s as if the whole world became part of my hold/reach? asbahat(?) awoke for my sake.

Abda2o yawmi daa2iman bi qoblatin min taflaty. Li annany a3oodo tiflan ba3da tilka qoblaty.
I begin my day, always with a kiss from my young child. Because I return (back, as) a child after that kiss.

Wa h7eena maa a3oodo min dawaama-tal watheefa wa add khol al-bayt 2araa bonayyaty habeebaty. Qad fathat 2athro3ohaa. Baaba ataa, yaa far7ati
And when I return after the routine of work, and enter the house, I see my daughter, my beloved. She already opened her arms. Father came, o my happiness!

A7milo binti 3aaliyan biathro3i kal-najmati. Asalohaa man jaa2kom, taqoolo jaa2at jijaty wa jaa2a jadi, Raahsidon wa khaalaty wa 3amaty mahlan. Ay yaa sageeraty, hal ja2a kol al-osraty.
I carry my daughter high in my arms, as if she was a star. I ask her, “who came to visit yous,”
“she says my grandma came, and my grandfather Raashid came, and my (maternal) aunty and my(maternal) uncle.” (I say to her) “Slowly, o my small one, did the whole family come to visit you?”

Wa heena maa agfoo tamaaman ba3da akal kabsaty. Tajee2ony mosri3an tooqithony min gafwaty: baaba kasrto lo3baty.
And upon my falling asleep (nap) after (eating) the dish of kabsa, she comes to me ,
hurriedly, awaking me from my sleep(nap): “father, I broke my doll.”

Wa taaratan taqoolaly baaba nakasto jazmaty.
And taaratan(?) sometimes she tells me, father nakasto(?) nakasa means flip over i think my boot

Laakinny anharohaa, an yokhrijy min hujraty.
However, I repulse her to get out of my room

Yaalaki min mothiyatin, tarthaa2tin, hayyaa asmoti. Taqoolaly “yaa abaty yaa abaty yaa abaty nagfoo ma3an fil gorfaty.”
“What a troublesome girl you are, bigmouthed, hayyaa asmoti(?) hurry up and be quite -also having trouble with this.

Wa 3inda maa a7milohaa alaa kohoof al-rahmaty, ithaa bihaa tanthoroni: baaba naseeta qisati.
And as I carry her upon (my) palms of mercy, she looks at me, “father, you have forgotten my story”

Wa 3indamaa 2bda2o hikaayati lilhilwati, hikaayati althi2b al-lathy 2raada al-2kal al-ni3jaty, tanaamo fy 7ijri, fa2thneehaa tijaah al-qiblaty. Thumma 23ood ba3dahaa mostagriqan fy nowmati
And upon beginning my story with delight, the story of the fox that decided to eat the female sheep, she falls asleep in my lap, so I turn her towards the Qiblah. Then I return after her (after she falls asleep) back to my sleep.

Bonayyaty, Bonayyaty maqaamohaa fee mohjaty. In kaana ly min fitnahtin fil 3omri, fahiya fitnaty
My Daughter, My daughter, Her status is held in my soul. If there were for me a fitnah in my life, then it is her.

Yaa Fithnatan khallaabatan manahtohaa mahabatee, fa kollohaa baraa2ton, taqaro minha mokhlatee

Bonayyaty, Bonayyaty maqaamohaa fee mohjaty. In kaana ly min fitnahtin fil 3omri fahiya fitnaty.
My Daughter, My daughter, Her status is held in my soul
If there were for me a fitnah through my life, then it is her. through my life, then it is her.

Yaa Fithnatan khallaabatan manahtohaa hobatee, fa kollo haa baraa2ton taqaro minhaa mokhlatee

بنيتي بنيتي مقامها في مهجتي
إن كان لي من فتنة في العمر فهي فتنتي
يا فتنة خلابة منحتها محبتي
فكلها براءة تقرمنها مقلتي
وخطوة سحرية تنساب مثل النسمة
وحينما تبسم لي تأسرني بالبسمة
كأنما الدنيا تما أصبحت في قبضتي
ابدأ يومي دائمًا بقبلة من طفلتي
لأنني أعود طفــلاً بعد تلك القبلة
وحينما أعود من دوامة الوظيفة
وادخل البيت ارى بنيتي حبيبتي
قد فتحت أذرعها بابا أتى يا فرحتي
أحمل بنتي عاليا بأذرعي كالنجمة
أسألها من جاءكم ؟ تقول جاءت جدتي
وجاء جدي راشد وخالتي وعمتي
مهلاً أيا صغيرتي هل جاء كل الأسرة ؟!
وحينما أغفو تما مًا بعد أكل الكبسة
تجيئني مسرعة توقظني من غفوتي
بابا كــسـرت لعبتي بابا كــسرت لعبتي
وتارة تقول لي بابا نكــسـت جزمتي
لكنني أنهرها هيا اخرجي من حجرتي
يا لك من مؤذية ثرثارة هيا اصمتي !
تقول لي يا أبتي نغفو معًا في الغرفة
وعندها أحملها على كفوف الرحمة
إذا بها تنظرني بابا نسيت قصتي
وعندما أبدأ في حكايتي للحلوة
حكاية الذئب الذي أراد أكل النعجة
تنام في حجري فأثــنيها تجاه القبلة
ثم أعود بعدها مستغرقا في نومتي
:)

Na7lah
02-12-2009, 04:32 PM
No Idea who the munshid is: Uhibul Ilm

Translation: i did half :-[

احب العلم والقلم به سامت كل الأمم
I love the knowledge and the pen, with it the nations were raised in status
بالعلم نصعد القمم
With knowledge we raise ourselves to the peak
والجهل مسموم الإسم
And ignorance poisens your name (status?)
بالعلم تبنوا القمم والمعالي والهمم
يا طالب العلم إستقم-- يا طالب العلم إستقم
Oh seeker of knowledge istaqim (be strong and set your self straight?)
لا تحسب العلم صدف بل مورثا عن من سلف
Don't think that knowledge is by chance, it was inherited from those from the past

لا تنتظر وحيا هتف
بل إجتهد له وانصرف

وحث السير لا تقف فالجد مفتاح الزلف
وطالب العلم عرفت--وطالب العلم عرفت
فكم حريص قد حصد وكم شقي قد سعد
من المهالك للحد
من جد بالعلم وجد
والعلم للذكر خلد والذكر بالحمد شهد
يا طالب العلم افد--يا طالب العلم افد

Najm
02-12-2009, 06:42 PM

JazakiAllah Khair

Fisabeelillah has been closed imsad so i cant get to that thread :cry:

FiAmaaniAllah

Na7lah
02-12-2009, 07:51 PM
we'll post more here bi idhnillah ^, sis Um ul-Shaheed might take a break from the forum so i'm helping inshallah :)

Tilmeez
02-13-2009, 07:39 AM
Can any one help me find a nasheed:

Buni al islama ala Khamsin
Khamsat arkanin fe deen
Soomun wa salatun wa zakatun
Hajjun wa shahadatain...

Wasalam o Alaikum

Danah
02-13-2009, 09:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Can any one help me find a nasheed:

Buni al islama ala Khamsin
Khamsat arkanin fe deen
Soomun wa salatun wa zakatun
Hajjun wa shahadatain...

Wasalam o Alaikum
I hope this is what u want..
http://www.4shared.com/file/42662022...03e/__02_.html

Tilmeez
02-13-2009, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA

yes that's it!
Ajrokum minallah!

Na7lah
02-23-2009, 04:09 PM
ya muhtam

ash-shabaab

Ana Al-Daa3i

Ummu Sufyaan
02-24-2009, 07:44 AM
Mann li bi fajr Abu Ali and Abu Huthaifah

Sammow Abu ali...a nasheed dedicated to ibn baz, rahimahullah

saba muslimah
02-24-2009, 07:56 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya muhtam

ash-shabaab

Ana Al-Daa3i
oh?? i can't ..can any1 tell me...???
wat does NASHEED means?? n wats its impoartance??

Na7lah
02-24-2009, 03:57 PM
sorry sis, i'm planning on trying to translate it later this week if i get time inshallah :)

saba muslimah
02-25-2009, 05:42 AM
Allright muslimah... but a.s.a.p:sunny:

Na7lah
02-25-2009, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by saba muslimah
oh?? i can't ..can any1 tell me...???
wait do you want a translation for the whole nasheed or just the word? nasheed is basically an islamic song, with no music..

saba muslimah
02-27-2009, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
wait do you want a translation for the whole nasheed or just the word? nasheed is basically an islamic song, with no music..

Oh Okz...nasheed means song.... :thankyou: strange..nice
now i want to know the meanings of above Nasheeds

Najm
02-28-2009, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421

This is my current fav nasheed, i love the chorus. I have it on my computer, it didnt have a name or anything and was going post it here to ask loq :rolleyes:

Uhkti, please can you translate this nasheed :embarrass

FiAmaaniAllah

Ummu Sufyaan
03-01-2009, 12:37 PM

Be Dami Abu Ali

Al-Showqo Naar

Shiekh al-Efaasy
Ana al-3abd

Bakat ayni

Na7lah
03-01-2009, 10:38 PM

This is my current fav nasheed, i love the chorus. I have it on my computer, it didnt have a name or anything and was going post it here to ask loq :rolleyes:

Uhkti, please can you translate this nasheed :embarrass

FiAmaaniAllah
i would but i can't find the lyrics :ermm: i'll search a bit more inshallah, unless sis Umul-Shaheed has them :embarrass :p

Ummu Sufyaan
03-03-2009, 08:44 AM
^i wud, except i dont have Arabic installed on my comp atm...you can Google them tho...try typing this (in arabic): al-Onshooda+Muhtam+kalimaat :)

Na7lah
03-03-2009, 03:24 PM
i tried that ^ :(

Na7lah
03-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Alhamdulillah i found it :D along with a thousand other lyrics :shade:

يا مغتم لا تهتم
Oh worried/troubled one, do not worry

يا مـن شغلتـه الأهـواء بـادر للـتـوبـة أسـلـــم
Oh you who has been busied with (issues), hurry towards repentance

واذكـر يـومــا لا تـقــواه عـنــد الله أن تــنــــدم
And remember the day that you will be regreting in front of Allah

سـلــم للــذي ســوّى كـل الـنــاس مــن آدم
Submit to the one who created everyone since Adam

يـا مـغـتـــم لا تـهــتــم عندي تـصـريـف للـهـم
Oh worried/troubled one, do not worry i have what will remove your worry

يـا مـن أخـذتــه الدنيــا وتباهـا فـي عـصـيـانـه
Oh you who was taken by the Dunya and has dissobeyed him (Allah)
خذ تقـوى المولـى زادا وتـمـســك بـقــرآنــــه
Take the fear of the lord as a (guide) and hold on to his Quran

إن أنـــت حــبــــاك الله إكـرامـا مـن إحـسـانـه
If Allah has favoured you to bless you with blessings

لا تخـشى خوفـا أبــدا وادخل رحبى رضـوانـه
then don't be scared and enter into his pleasure?

نـعـم الـدنـيـا عـنــدمـا لـتـكـــون خـــادمـــــــة
how great is the dunya when it becomes a slave
أنـــــــت طـــــــوعا لله دومـا عـنــك صـائــمـــا
(?)

ربـــي إن فــرحــتـــي يــوم آتـــي سـالـمـــــا
My lord, i would be happy on that day

ثـم بـشـرى تـأتـيـنـي فيهـا حسـن الخـاتـمـة
when they tell me of my great ending

إصحب في الدنيا قوما إن قـصـــرت نـبــهــــوك
Be friends in this dunya what will warn you when you do wrong

واهجر فـي الله أناسـا عــن هــداك أبـعــــدوك
and stay away from those who will pull you away from the good

جد السير في إخلاص بحثـا عـن مـن ينفعــوك
take a walk and look for people who will benefit you
فهم الخلـق وغيـرهـم همـل أبـدا مـا نصحــوك
They are the best creation and anyone besides them would not benefit you or remind/advice you

خــذ تــقــوى الله زادك تبلغ في الحشر مرادك
Take/stick to the fear of Allah and you will be rewarded with your wish?

أبـدا لا تنــس مـعــادك لله وذاك الـــــيـــــــــوم
And do not ever forget of your appointment with Allah on that day

يـا مـن بالـدنيــا لاهـي دومـــا عــن ذكــــر الله
Oh you who has been busied with Dunya to remember Allah

إنـي قد جـئتـك ناهـي عن هذا الفعـل اليـومـا
I have come to warn/stop you from that

sorry its not such a great job.. :embarrass

Na7lah
03-04-2009, 05:21 AM
Lyrics for Ya Raja'iy by Mishary

:: يـا رجـائـي ::
العفو منك إلهي و الذنب جاء مني
يا رجائي
يا رجائي
والظن فيك جميلٌ
يا رجائي
حسن يا ربي ظني
والظن فيك جميلٌ
يا رجائي
حسن يا ربي ظني
حسن ظني
والظن فيك جميلٌ حسن يا ربي ظني
والظن فيك جميلٌ حسن يا ربي ظني حسن ظني
يا ربي أنت رجائي أنت يا مجيب دعائي
يا رجائي
يا ربي أنت رجائي أنت يا مجيب دعائي
يا رجائي
اغفر يا رب ذنوبي
يا رجائي
و استر يا ربي عيوبي
اغفر يا رب ذنوبي
يا رجائي
و استر يا ربي عيوبي
أنت مولاي
ارحمني و اعف عني
أنت يا معين اعني
ارحمني و اعف عني
أنت يا معين اعني
علما زدني
والظن فيك جميل حسن يا ربي ظني
حسن ظني حسن ظني
ما لي إليك وسيـلة إلا الرجاء يا ربي
يا رجائي
ما لي إليك وسيـلة إلا الرجاء يا ربي
يا رجائي
فإذا رددت يدي
يا رجائي
من ذا يجيب دعاي
فإذا رددت يدي
يا رجائي
من ذا يجيب دعاي
أنت مولاي ارحمني اعف عني
أنت يا معين أعني
ارحمني و اعف عني
أنت يا معين أعني
علماً زدني
علماً زدني
والظن فيك جميـلٌ حسن يا ربي ظني
حسن ظني ... حسن ظني ... حسن ظني ... حسن ظني ... حسن ظني

Ummu Sufyaan
03-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Baa3a Al-Thameen

Allah A3laa Wa Akbar

Al-Showq Naar

Ma-Naseena

Ummu Sufyaan
03-10-2009, 07:46 AM
Ana al-Yateem

Rasoolullah

Yaa Ayha al-shaheed

Ummu Sufyaan
03-12-2009, 08:22 AM
here's a better quality of that nasheed done by someone else...I think its sameer al-basheeri

Na7lah
03-12-2009, 02:56 PM
^ you forgot the link :p

Ummu Sufyaan
03-13-2009, 07:24 AM
^:exhausted
here it is, inshallah

Ummu Sufyaan
03-13-2009, 12:34 PM
duyoof al-Mona

Bada al-Maseer

Abu ali
(originally a poem by the mujahid Ameer khattab, rahimahullah )

BintAbee
03-13-2009, 02:51 PM

^Jazakallah sis for sharing Abo Ali's nasheeds. The one I love and I can listen to it 10 times a day is Bunayyaty Bunayyaty. Its just awesome! Btw where is Abo Ali from? Can you tell us a bit more about this munshid?

:w:

Tilmeez
03-14-2009, 08:19 AM
he one I love and I can listen to it 10 times a day is Bunayyaty Bunayyaty. Its just awesome!
Only 10 times? I sing it more than a hundred times. And to get more out it I hold my daughter and play with her while singing :D

Its really very nice, though.

BintAbee
03-14-2009, 09:47 AM
^oh Subhanallah!! Yeh that song reminds me of my father n my little sister.

Silver Pearl
03-14-2009, 09:58 AM

Taabit by Mishaary Al-'Araad is such an awesome nasheed! Love at first hearing...<3

Pen Marks
03-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Taabit by Mishaary Al-'Araad is such an awesome nasheed! Love at first hearing...<3
i've been listening to it non stop for the past couple of days :thumbs_up

BintAbee
03-14-2009, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl

^Where can I listen to this? Was it maybe posted somewhere here?:-[

Pen Marks
03-14-2009, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
^Where can I listen to this? Was it maybe posted somewhere here?:-[
here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUDNM...eature=related :)

BintAbee
03-14-2009, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'minah421
^Jazakillah sis that was really beautiful...quite short n sweet Masha Allah! :statisfie

Pen Marks
03-14-2009, 08:01 PM
wa iyaaki :) yeah his nasheeds are all pretty nice mashallah

BintAbee
03-14-2009, 08:04 PM
yeah ... you just reminded me... his nasheed "Shahrus Siyaam" is really beautiful

Ummu Sufyaan
03-15-2009, 06:09 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
Its just awesome! Btw where is Abo Ali from? Can you tell us a bit more about this munshid?

you can watch this...its an interview with him on Majd TV some time ago :)
http://www.al7jaz.com/video/abo_Ali.rm

Silver Pearl
03-15-2009, 08:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'minah421

i've been listening to it non stop for the past couple of days :thumbs_up
Subhanallaah tell me about it lol! I usually am not a fan of nasheed but this has totally won me over lol.

Also there is another one I think it is by him, it is the opening 'song' on this programme on Iqra, its called ba basmatak I think, I really want to find this nasheed. Anyone know how I can get hold of it?

Na7lah
03-16-2009, 05:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k86QJB9NcnM

Ummu Sufyaan
03-17-2009, 08:06 AM
Sa'aati abu abdul malik

Al-Aan Abu Ali and Abu Abdul Malik

Ummu Sufyaan
03-17-2009, 08:23 AM
just out random interest, heres what abu ali sounds like when reciting quran

Ummu Sufyaan
03-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Mathaa yozeel one of my favs

Laka Laa by Abu khalid

Ummu Sufyaan
03-22-2009, 11:07 AM
By Taariq Abu Ziyaad
Al-Qalbo...
Matthel li nafsak
Hamm wa Ghamm

Abu khalid and abu abdul malik
Ana mann

Abdu-l-Majeed
03-29-2009, 12:36 AM
By Taariq Abu Ziyaad
Al-Qalbo...
Matthel li nafsak
Hamm wa Ghamm

Abu khalid and abu abdul malik
Ana mann

Keep up the good work, great nasheeds!

Ummu Sufyaan
03-29-2009, 09:19 AM
these 2 are by ali al-3azeeny
Al-Ra7eel

la ta7risannah

Abdu-l-Majeed
04-01-2009, 08:40 PM

Ukht, the second link doesn't work.

Ummu Sufyaan
04-02-2009, 08:21 AM
^ try it now, inshallah...

this ones real awesome too!

Najm
04-02-2009, 09:02 PM

Alhamdulillah!! I am enjoying all these nasheeds, some are trully brilliant!!! :D

FiAmaaniAllah

Abdu-l-Majeed
04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
^ try it now, inshallah...

this ones real awesome too!

May Allah reward you... Seems like the previous link worked too, I just didn't realite Avira marked the site as malicious. :embarrass

Ummu Sufyaan
04-21-2009, 10:38 AM

Alhamdulillah!! I am enjoying all these nasheeds, some are trully brilliant!!! :D

FiAmaaniAllah
you may want to try this thread then
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...d-library.html

some new ones:
fe dhlaam al-Layl
le as-shams

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-25-2009, 03:42 AM

Do you know the nasheed in the background here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVbHHx_yB4

Ummu Sufyaan
04-25-2009, 12:21 PM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
^ yes, its Ahmad Bukhatir's "Ashraqat nafsi"

btw ahkee, theres a mistake in your sig.

وَصَلِّ عَلَى خَيْرِ الْأَنَامِ وَآلِهِ
Send prayers to the best of the creation, his followers
aali means family, not followers.

so it should be:
Send prayers to the best of the creation, his family

-------------
by abu ali
Lebbah
Fee 3ayooni

by nidaa2 wa 7idaa2
Ummi ya Ummi

Ummu Sufyaan
05-03-2009, 11:30 AM
akhee fillah Abu Abdul Malik

Abu Ali:
Waladee
hela hob

Soulja Girl
05-30-2009, 09:40 PM

Lookin for a nasheed called "Habbat Karreeh" or somefin liike that by Abu Abdul Malik :)

Ummu Sufyaan
06-09-2009, 10:52 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
^ this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4S1W...eature=related

Al-Safar al-Akheer Abu abdul Malik

Hayaa
06-29-2009, 04:21 AM
Ah, I love nasheed threads. Here's one of my all-time faves..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9mvJJuLzkA

:D

Ummu Sufyaan
08-16-2009, 10:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMLFs4iVTYk

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-16-2009, 10:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

Lookin for a nasheed called "Habbat Karreeh" or somefin liike that by Abu Abdul Malik :)

There's a nasheed called Habbat kar-reeh by Abu 'Ali, maybe that one? Listen to it inshaAllah: http://www.4shared.com/file/25201134.../__online.html

Ummu Sufyaan
08-18-2009, 10:14 AM
Nasheed dedicated to ameer khattab, rahimahullah :shade::shade::shade::shade::shade::shade:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CnNApE6oho

Pk_#2
08-18-2009, 11:47 AM
Did you have a Jihadi Nasheeds thread? =|

I'm looking for it, please bump.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-28-2009, 07:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Did you have a Jihadi Nasheeds thread? =|

I'm looking for it, please bump.
nah, it got deleted long ago :p...

i dont know how i missed this brilliant one :omg: :shade:

Ummu Sufyaan
11-30-2009, 02:50 AM
about sheikh khaalid al-raashid, may Allah hasten his release imsad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o-q1...eature=related

Ummu Sufyaan
01-22-2010, 02:35 AM
Uhhibullaha min qalbi- Abu Abdul Malik

Na7lah
01-22-2010, 06:08 PM
did you hear this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX_Ygl2EX5Q :)

abu salaahudeen
01-22-2010, 06:09 PM
i have plenty of jihadee nasheeds actually too many to count

I'll try uploading them as soon as I get the chance incase if I forget remind me

abu salaahudeen
01-22-2010, 06:16 PM
habbet kar-reeh is a sound nasheed

my fav monshid is abu AbdulMalik

AbdulQayyum
01-22-2010, 08:12 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jv9o6I0xlOY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jv9o6I0xlOY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Best ^^^:threadapp

AbdulQayyum
01-22-2010, 08:13 PM
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jv9o6I0xlOY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jv9o6I0xlOY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The Best ^^^:threadapp

hussainahmed
01-22-2010, 08:58 PM
MUTAFAAILUN
lyrics are in the video
could somebody translate in english please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL1xfMkbDMA

hussainahmed
01-22-2010, 09:02 PM
amsat ma aani - abu abd al malik

best nasheed i have heard in praise of our beloved prophet Muhammed (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

lyrics are in the video. again anybody translate plz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZkyY...eature=related

hussainahmed
01-22-2010, 09:09 PM
filisteen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d-jAa1Hrgk

خلود فتاة فلسطينية تخرج لنا مشاعرها وامالها واحزانها بكل احاسيها بكل وجدنها بكل مشاعرها تقول :

فلسطينى انا اسمى فلسطينى
نقشت اسمى على كل الميادين
بخط بارز يسمو على العناوين
حروف اسمى
حروف اسمى تلاحقنى تعايشينى تغذينى
تبث النار فى روحى وتنبض فى شراينى
جبال النهر تعرفنى مغاورها وتدرينى
بذلت الطاقة الكبرى وقلت لامتى كونى
صلاح الدين فى اعماق اعماقى ينادينى
وكل عروبتى للثأر للتحرير تدعونى
وراياتي التى طويت على ربوات حطين
وصوت مؤذن الاقصى يهيب بنا اغيثونى
وألافٌ من الاسري وألافٌ المساجين
تنادى الامة الكبرى وتهتف بالملايين
تقول لهم الى القدس اليها قبلة الدينِ
الى حرب تدك الظلم تُزهق روح صهيون
وترفع فى سماء الكون اعلام فلسطين
وتهدر كلمتى تمضى
فلسطينى
فلسطينى
فلسطينى
-----------------------
(Thanks "osmundo23" for translation)

Palestine , My name is Palestine
I wrote my name at all fields
with a unique font greater than all titles
The letters of my name, the letters of my name, live inside me, feed me, spread the soul and fire inside my body
The mountains of the river, knows me well
I spent all my power and ask my nation help
And Saladin was calling, calling inside me

And my Arabic origin is asking me for freedom and revenge
And those flags which were folded at Hatiin (battle)
And the caller of Al Aqsa Masjid is calling for help
And thousands of prisoners are calling for help
Calling the greater nation and calling for millions
Go to Al Quds(Jerusalem),
to a war where the oppressed are, to stop the injustice of the Zionism, and raise the flag of Palestine
My words will remain the same
Palestine, Palestine, Palestine
نسأل الله ان يحرر فلسطين السليبة وان ينصر اخوننا المجاهدين وان يحفظ الحركة الاسلامية المقاومةالمباركة حماس
والله اكبر ولله الحمد

hussainahmed
01-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Nasheed (( My Nation )) أمتي . By The Amazing Abu Abd Al-Malek أبو عبدالملك ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5xmur1uL7A

The Translation ..
((( Come My Brother ..
Come With Me To See And Think About Our Ummah's (( Nation )) State ..
That Ummah ,, Which Was The Best Ummah ..
The Leading , The Dominating , The Teaching Ummah ..
The Ummah Which Was Supposed To Extract Humanity From The Ignorance's Swampland .And The Mud Of Darkness ..
Come To Turn The Pages Of The Past ..
The Present Is Empty Paged ..
After That Our Ummah Has Lost Leadership And Domination ,, And Became A Ravin To Every Single Deceitful Miscreant ..
And It Lost It's Pride And Freedom Throwing It Self In The Arms Of Straying And Loss ..
Come To Bring Back The Good Days And To Tear Down The Edifice Of Oppression ..
And To Raise The Flag Of Justice ,, And To Bring Back Pride And Glory ..
And We Won't Have This Until We Have Our Necks Crushed For The Sake Of GOD ..
Islam And Truth Will Raise Up Only With The Sculls Of The Good Men ..
And How Long We Have Waited That Day .. )))

What A Wound Deeply Set In The Heart Of Glory .. What A Billow Roaring In The Sea Of Humiliation ..
What A Sorrow Ummati (( My Ummah )) Even What Tears In The Eyes ,, What A Shared Sorrow ..
Ummati Oh , My Heart What Happened To You ,, Your Fortunate Territory Became Like A Graveyard ..
Every Single Part Of You Is A Sea Of Blood ,, Every Part Of You Is Platform Destroyed ..
The Defect Spear Is Planted In The Lines Of Pride And Glory Being Glanced By Eyes ..
How Many Forts Were Defeated By Us ,, But We Open Our Mouths In The Face Of Conspiracy ..
That Very Face That Takes Our Causes The Way It Takes Gags And Jokes ..
O Time Don't Blame Us ,, Our Glory That Was Buried Alive Is Voiceless ..
How Would I Complain While The Hearing Is Closed ,, And The Main Concern For Men Is Trade ..
A Group Of Them Is Selling The Religion Publicly ,, Kissing The Pretty Lady And Lushing ..
Another Group Is Staying On Treasures ,, That Doesn't Care If It Was Misery Or Protents ..
Don't Consider ,, So The Facts Are Brimfuled ,, With Grief O Ummati And The Tears Are Running ..
It's An Eve Walking Uncaring ,, It's Earning Wastes Of Playing .
Indeed ,, The Life We're Living Is Cringe ,, And We're Accepting It Even If The Ferocious Is Coming Closer ..
O GOD ,, My People Are Raising Up The Grifter ,, And Considering The Real Friend As The Trouble Maker ..
O Time Talk About Men ,, About A Time When Consciences Were Undead ..
Will I Ever Be Able To See You One Day Writing Glorious Deeds With Glory For Us ..
This Is My Long Timed Dream To See You Prideful And I Know GOD Is Capable ..

hussainahmed
01-22-2010, 09:12 PM
اسأل مها

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OGcmaSY68

Ask Maha

Ask Maha about Gaza, perhaps she will narrate the story of its bleeding wound,
Perhaps she will draw the features of her destroyed home that now have no signs of existence,
And perhaps she may recognize the remains of her sister and neighbors face under the ruins
Ask Maha about the relentless injustice ceasing the life of the flowers of Palestine,And how her mother disappeared in the darkest immoral nights,
In a bloodshed era where my people witnessed humiliation and shame,
And the bitterness of the question of the childrens whereabouts unanswered.
Their frayed bodies that beam as stars with pure luminance beneath the rubble.Where are the women remembered by their bands and bags,
Whose absence tells the tale of destruction
About the fist with remnants of a veil beneath the sands of rubble,
What am I to say to you when hope has deserted me as a tree is left fruitless
What am I to say when I am incapable of seeing my family,When the face of darkness unites to spare them the suffering of day,
And the broken bread beneath the rubble remains witness to the secret of our home no more

hussainahmed
01-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Sanakhudu with english subtitles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBUeX...eature=related

hussainahmed
01-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Great Nasheed: Husain, there you left! و مضيت حسين نشيد رائع لأبو ريان +MP3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvV0hEDeZN0

خرج الحسين من مكة قاصدا أرض العراق, حاول منعه كثير من الصحابه
و نصحوه بعدم الخروج
لماذا؟
لأنهم يحبونه
و كان ابن عمر بمكة فبلغه أن الحسين قد توجه إلى العراق
هل جلس في بيته أم لحقه؟
بل لحقه على مسيرة ثلاث ليال, فلما أدركه قال له أين تريد؟
قال: العراق, و هذه كتبهم و رسائلهم و بيعتهم
الحسين رضي الله عنه غرر به, قال له ابن عمر: لا تأتهم لا تأتهم
فأبى أن يرجع, فاعتنقه ابن عمر و بكى و قال: أستودعك الله من قتيل
أستودعك الله من قتيل

مضى الحسين إلى الكوفة

فلا إله الله إلا, فلكأني أنظر إلى تلك الزمره, و لكأني أنظر إلى ذلك الجمع المبارك
فيهم من؟
فيهم أطهر من ولدتهم أمهاتهم, و على رأسهم الحسين رضي الله عنه

ومضيت حسين إلى سفر

والأمة أرقها السفر

وقفت تثنيك بلا جدوى

ودموع الصحبة تنحدر

ساروا في ركبك أياماً

أملاً والحب له صور

وإذا أجرى الله قضاءاً

مفعولا لا ينفع حذر

وخرجت لتحيي أمتنا

وهناك يسابقها القدر

ومشيت تلاحظك الدنيا

وفؤاد الأمة يستعر

في ركبك سار أبو بكر

والزينب فيهم والعمر

زمر كالصبح جلالتها

هم نور الأرض المنتشر

لم تدرِ بأنك محصور

ورعاع الكوفة قد غدروا

أعطوك عهوداً ودماراً

وحبال الخائن منبتر

باعوكم من ثمن بخس

ممحوقٍ والعقبى سقر

Al-Husain went out of Mecca heading to the land of Iraq, many of the companions tried to stop him, advised him not to go out
Why?
Because they love him!
Son of Omar was in Mecca where he was told that Al-Husain is heading to Iraq
Did he set in his house or did he follow him?
He followed him!
He reached him after a three days journey and asked him: where are you heading to?
He said: Iraq. And these are their decrees, messages and agreements
Al-Husain peace be upon him was imperilled,
Son of Omar told him: Dont go to them! Dont go to them!
But Husain refused to go back
Then, son of Omar embraced him, crying and said: I trust you to God (farewell), youre murdered!
I trust you to God (farewell), youre murdered!
Al-Husain went on to Al-Koofa
I feel that Im looking at them right now!
I feel that Im seeing this blessed gathering!
Who are they?
They are the purest of people that were ever born, and on the head of them is Husain may peace be upon him
Husain, there you left into a journey
And the nation was wary of this journey
Standing there trying to stop you, with no use
While the tears of the companions were pouring
They walked with you for days
Hoping, carrying love in all its forms
But when God destines something, it is done and no caution shall be useful
You went out to revive our nation, and there was destiny competing with it
You walked with the eyes of the world glancing at you, while the heart of the nation was burning up
In your company was an Abu bakir, a Zainab and an Omar
A group as glorious as the morning, they are the spreading light of the earth
You didnt know that you were trapped, that the raff of Koofa have betrayed you
They gave you pacts and promises, while their threads of betrayal were cut off
They sold you cheaply, and their destination is to be Hades

hussainahmed
01-22-2010, 09:22 PM
Nasheed: (( Yesterday's arrow )) سهم الأمس .. BEAUTIFUL .. By Abu Ali أبو علي ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5lhIMOC4jE

Yesterdays' arrow is still hidden in the heart
And I'm folding the wound in my ribs , O Jerusalem

I pass by fearfully with humiliation burdening me
But I've never been locked up by Despair

What sort of crimes have been committed in your niche?!
The land has been polluted by whom dirt dropped on

Long time ago, My misdeed was [O Jerusalem] being tempted by wealth, illusions and cups [desires]
So I sold the inheritance of my fathers for free, was what I sold easy [worthless]? Did my soul accept it?

So I walked out carrying my burdens [responsibility] on my shoulders
Neither the Land nor the grave are opening their door for me

My boat is shaking in the seas of straying
And there's no shore, will it ever be able to anchor

I have awakened with revenge mumbling inside of me
Strength and wellness have been awaking by it's echo

And there is no other than the blood of my heart for me to give
To wash humiliation off your sides, O Jerusalem

Its about time for the night to tale off it's marks
And for the sun to rise above the green humps

Hayaa
01-29-2010, 09:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lhaJL1Z7JM

Samir Al Bashiri -Sikat tateh

Hayaa
02-01-2010, 05:30 AM

A nasheed rediscovered today after 3 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDJqKEj5WpU

syilla
02-04-2010, 07:36 AM
edit!!!!! sorry... :D

Ummu Sufyaan
02-04-2010, 07:49 AM
i know you people mean well and all, but if you have a nasheed to post, please start another thead.
barakallahu feekum.

Ummu Sufyaan
04-04-2010, 11:18 AM
utterly brilliant is this one.i dont know who the Munshid (Artist) is, or what it's even called.

down load link

أأخي لا تشك المذلة باكيا
فألى متى ستظل تبكي شاكيا
اتطيب نفسا ان تثير مدامعي
مثل النوائح ينتحبن سواسيا
اتظن ان العز يرجعه البكا
فالمجد صار قصائدا وامانيا
قل بربك هل تريد نصيحتي
اني سالتك فاستمع لسؤاليا
اوليس موتي في حياتي مرة
لما لا يكون ختامها استشهاديا
لما سمت نفس الشهيد مطالبا
اعلى الاله له المكانة عاليا
في جوف طير في الجنان محلقا
ومغردا فوق القصور وشاديا
مع اصفياء الخلق في فردوسها
والانبياء وصحبهم جيرانيا
وارى اله العالمين كما يرى
بدر التمام على المشارف باديا
سبع يفوز بها الشهيد كرامة
ان كنت ذا لب فقل لي ما هيا
فالذنب يغفر عند اول قطرة
وارى المكانة في المنازل عاليا
والقبر يؤمن هوله وعذابه
يا فرحة ومن القيامة ناجيا
ومتوجا تاج الوقار وشافعا
في ذي القرابة قاصيا او دانيا
والحور ترقب في اشتياق مقدمي
يا طلعة فيها الدواء لدائيا
طرف العيون لوجنتيها جارح
سكر الجمال بلحظها متعديا
لما رات عيناي لحظ عيونها
سكنت لذائذ لحظها اعماقيا
لما نظرت احترت في قسماتها
اي الثمار ينال ثغري جانيا
فاقت خيال المادحين لوصفها
صب الجمال على الجمال فأرويا

*Yasmin*
04-08-2010, 07:49 PM
we won't forget AL-AQSA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cvcFOaRdvQ

so sad .. sorry i don't have translation for it ..

Ummu Sufyaan
07-01-2010, 09:25 AM
and yet another great one by abu ali
Download/listen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.