/* */

PDA

View Full Version : work placement in UK

moussa84
01-21-2009, 04:11 PM
:sl:

My name is Mohamed. I'm a French student. I'm 24. I live in Lyon.
Last year I got a Bachelor degree in business management at the University of Lyon3 (http://www.univ-lyon3.fr/3044722IL/0...ORMtypeLicence).
This year I'm taking a gap year and I'd like to go abroad (in UK) in order to improve significantly my spoken english.
Please can you help me to find a work placement in accounting or computer science. I have already searched in google (placement-UK, internship-UK, milkround, monster, etc), but most of time I see that a fluent and excellent level of english is required, and I don't try to apply for the job. I'm looking for a 6 months work placement accompanied by a minimum allowance of 250 - 300£ a month to subsist. I'm free from now. Please may you give me any advice, information or name of company likely to help me? I am willing to give you back a hand insha'Allah!
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
moussa84
01-22-2009, 11:39 AM
Excuse me. Did I post on the wrong forum? Am I in a UK forum? Nobody can advise me?

:cry:
:)

nadia85
01-22-2009, 11:50 AM
sorry I cant help u ,hope some 1 will b able to help u soon inshallah

Re.TiReD
01-22-2009, 04:37 PM
:salamext:

You want to improve your English and they require you to be proficent in the language. Maybe you should take an English course first?

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ayeshah
01-22-2009, 04:41 PM
assalmu calikum brother i can help you with your english but i don' think i can help you with your work placement maybe some one else can help you and brother can u help me becasue i am new and need to know how things go here

moussa84
01-22-2009, 11:20 PM
Please tell me how can I help you. I'll do my best. Salam.

Ayeshah
01-23-2009, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by moussa84
Please tell me how can I help you. I'll do my best. Salam.
:w: brother moussa just as in general like how and when can i post a question etc. stuff like tht brother may alllah reward you jannah jazhllah khar :D

Musaafirah
01-23-2009, 12:15 PM
here's a link to a list of available jobs for graduates in the I.T sector
http://www.prospects.ac.uk/cms/ShowP...jobs/p!edcaefX
If you go to the home page you can change your criteria as appropriate.
Sorry i haven't been of much help.

Banu_Hashim
01-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Salaam.

I think you'll just have to approach individual companies with your CV.

Here's list of IT companies in the UK:

http://www.freeindex.co.uk/categorie...on_technology/

moussa84
01-24-2009, 11:26 AM

Thank you everybody for having given information. Can you turn me towards a reliable placement provider or any organisation which offers work experience placements (as intern-UK....) ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.