/* */

PDA

View Full Version : First time

rami0323
01-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Hi brothers and sisters!
I'm just writing here because i want to tell you something very important for me! So... I will go to the Mosque on Friday! First time in my life! I converted 3 months ago and i have never ever been in Mosque (i'm 16 yo)
so thats it :) hehe i know am I stupid because i'm writing about it here? but... u know :D i'm very very excited!
btw. i will go there with a turkish man (i met him in the internet. i hope i will be fine haha)
thanks for everything :)
byeee

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yasin ibn Ahmad
01-21-2009, 11:02 PM
Assalaamalaikoum brother
Congratulations on your convertion!Mashallah.
Say salaam to your turkish friend.
Where are you from?

maron
01-22-2009, 12:21 AM
Allah bless you.

Congratulations on your convertion!

_PakistaN_
01-22-2009, 09:32 AM
That's good. Also you should keep in touch with this forum to help you answer your questions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
01-22-2009, 10:33 AM
:sl:

no youre not stupid for writing it here, inshaAllah you will enjoy your experience and make it a habit :D

Abu AbdulRahman
01-22-2009, 10:48 AM
I am happy for you, brother.. and you will be happy more after going to the mosque

the prier is not just a worship, it is a link between Allah and we.. so we mustn't leave any one of the fife priers

congratulation brother, and we are waiting you to tell us about your first visit to the mosque

crayon
01-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Salam brother.
Hope you enjoy your first time at the mosque, inshallah!
If indeed you have only met this man online, please be 100% sure that he is trustworthy, let your parents know where you are, who the man is, have him pick you up and meet your parents.. Take necessary precautions, don't just trust him because he says he's a muslim.
This is the internet, anyone can be anybody.
And it's not stupid that you're writing about it here, be sure to tell us what you think of everything once you've gone!

Gia
01-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Congratulation brother, May Allah bless you and guide you through your life. I hope you'll enjoy visit the mosque for the first time, make it a habit, bro.
:thumbs_up

Orn
01-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Assalamualaikum brother,
MashA'Allah brother
and you are in no way stupid for writing here bro
say salaam to your turkish friend

oh and btw where are you from?

Olive
01-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Congratulations brother!

Tell us, how was it? :)

seeker-of-light
01-24-2009, 05:18 PM
oh wow^^am so happy to hear that^^i converted as well im 15, my mom wont let me go to mosque still though but im so glad you can^^

rami0323
01-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi Everyone! Sorry i'm writing just now... (I am from poland)
So i was in mosque yesterday. I met him and his Turkish friends. We all went to the mosque and it was just great! They were very very nice
It was one of best days in my life i guess! if it was possible i would repeat it!
I was so happy yesterday! I was very excited
and thank you all for everything :)

Gia
01-25-2009, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rami0323
Hi Everyone! Sorry i'm writing just now... (I am from poland)
So i was in mosque yesterday. I met him and his Turkish friends. We all went to the mosque and it was just great! They were very very nice
It was one of best days in my life i guess! if it was possible i would repeat it!
I was so happy yesterday! I was very excited
and thank you all for everything :)
Congrats bro, I'm glad things went great for you, I think you should repeat that as you've got a good reason to and because it's worth it.

rami0323
01-25-2009, 11:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gia
Congrats bro, I'm glad things went great for you, I think you should repeat that as you've got a good reason to and because it's worth it.
Yeah i'm very happy too. and of course i want to repeat but the problem is that i dont live in warsaw. thats why i went to mosque first time. i live about 1 hour away from warsaw.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.