/* */

PDA

View Full Version : searching for a documentary

Ummu Sufyaan
01-22-2009, 09:47 AM
:sl:
it appeared yesterday (21 Jan 08) on Syria TV. it was a documentary about the history of the terrorism Israel has done to the Palestinian people from the late '40's until now...it was in English with Arabic subtitles, and was narrated by Norman Finkelstein<--- I think that was him anyway...it sounded like it

i dont know what it was called as i only started watching it half way through it, so if anyone has it/knows the name of it, feel free to post!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
01-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Hmmm...

Could it be called "Occupation 101"?
I've got that on my computer, have only watched the first 5 minutes of it though, but it's about the israeli-palestinian conflict, and it goes way back, I think.

Re.TiReD
01-22-2009, 04:47 PM
I'm looking for one too...I think it was called 'Inside a shariah court'...well all I really know is that the dudes name was Judge Eesa and that he reminded my other classmates of this black actor....American. Not sure what his name is tho (I mean the actors)

ardianto
01-22-2009, 05:04 PM
I dont know what's name of that documentary.
However, if that documentary was narrated by Norman G Finkelstein, maybe you can ask him in www.normanfinkelstein.com but you must wait until Feb 1.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
01-23-2009, 08:58 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Hmmm...

Could it be called "Occupation 101"?
I've got that on my computer, have only watched the first 5 minutes of it though, but it's about the israeli-palestinian conflict, and it goes way back, I think.
*googles occupation 101*hmmm, nah i dont think that it...thanks anyway :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.