/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Arabic] Children Q & A regarding 'aqeedah

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-22-2009, 04:23 PM
:salamext:

Not sure if this was posted before...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...27175133&hl=en

May Allaah increase them in 'Ilm, maasha'Allaah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
01-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem,

Wa 'Alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Wow, you have to watch that to the end, gets so intense! MashaAllah would be nice to have a class like that.

I wonder what books they used, some of it seems straight out of Usool Ath Thalaatha.

Sounds like a fun way to revise what you've learnt actually!

Br.al-Habeshi

Na7lah
01-23-2009, 10:45 PM
may Allah perserve for them their knowledge, jazakallah khair sis that was soo cute lol

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-24-2009, 06:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
may Allah perserve for them their knowledge, jazakallah khair sis that was soo cute lol
Ameen, wa iyyaaki. I like the way they correct each other, tabaarakAllaah. Isn't nice to see children concentrating and excelling in Islaamic studies? Maasha'Allaah. I hear of some children who spent a few years in dammaaj, memorising many mutoon and ahaadeeth, and ofcourse completing the Qur'aan.

A lot of the questions seem familiar to me as well. I can recognise the definitions from usool ath-thalaathah, but also other basic books that I've studied/am studying like al-mubaadee al-mufeedah of shaykh Yahya, and al-Qawlul al-Mufeed, of shaykh Muhammad ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab al-Wasaabee.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
01-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Aww mashallah, that was so adorable! What intelligent children... if they're like this at this age, what will they be like when they get older?!:statisfie

(the kids in the back are funny, lol, they look so bored)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.