/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic and Influence of Bad Evil

hafizshakeeb
01-23-2009, 08:54 AM
AslamoAllikum to All

I have a question about the difference between Black magic and influence of Bad evil in life for example a jinn.

Actually i was having some psychological problems from the almost last 6 years and i never thought that it could be due to the influence of bad evils. Few days ago i met a person who was supposed to be a religious person as he always talks about offering prayers and give tasbeehat(the Names of Allah) to recite after prayers he also gave me words to read and i was much impressed after meeting him.
in second meeting he told me that in your life there is some influence of evil things may be a Jinn and after reading some thing on the petals of rose he gave me to eat and he also told me to recite 4 Qul and AyatulKursi. Right after the 2 days of eating the petals i felt sudden sadness and depression without any reason i was not able to understand what is happening as i never felt such depression in my life before. the religious person took my name and my mother name and said i will calculate some thing and then he told me the next day that you are under the influence of very bad evil which has no cure but you give me some money to
perform a task(which he didn,t tell me) and i will finish all the evil effects. He also told me to start reciting Surah Al Tariq from Quran and gave me a tawheed to wear on which i found some Quranic Ayas, some numbers in a square and some other arabic words. i had no choice but to believe him as he never did anything wrong before and also he has not demanded any money from anyone else.
This Person can also tell about your past and to some extent your future.

Now i am confused about the truth in religious person and i want to know that how one can estimate himself that he is suffering from psychological problems or there is some influence of bad evil. I am also wondering about why my condition is getting down from the time i first met with that person.

Kindly reply me i will be very thankful to you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HinduIconoclast
07-31-2009, 01:34 AM
Salaam alaykum, brother.
This "religious person" is clearly deceiving you. Such people are using their tricks to cheat people out of money and lead them down a path of sin and superstition all over the world especially in India among the Hindus. Reciting scripture and praying are really the only legitimate tactics I know of. When people ask you to eat or drink certain things, they are "sanctifying" those objects and therefore commiting shirk. It is really no different than a Catholic's holy water or a Hindu's thirtha or prasad. It is akin to the "dedication of stones" or "divination of arrows" which are forbidden by the Glorious Qur'an: "O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper." - Surah al-Maidah 5:90. Such practices should be avoided because not only are they sinful but they are incorrect belief. You should never trust such people brother, they are only out to deceive people and to take their money under false pretences.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-31-2009, 03:33 AM
:sl:

SubhanAllah I never noticed this thread! Good for replying HinduIconoclast. And yes this is definitely shirk. When people start dealing with stuff like this you should automatically know it's wrong. Be careful of such people brother.

:w:

abu_musab461
07-31-2009, 05:03 AM
How many people do magic and other evils and disguise them selves as imams and pious people.

If admin allow me, i'll open a thread about the signs of a magician.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
index123
08-03-2009, 05:26 PM
definitely should not be trusted... If he claims that he can have knowledge of the future then he is far gone in superstitution

Salahudeen
08-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Don' trust him magician

abu_musab461
08-04-2009, 06:44 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/aqeedah/...-magician.html

nokiabad
11-16-2009, 01:41 PM
aslamualykum. can some one answer my question jazakallah
my friends girlfriend who he was going to marry has left him. some 1 recomended him a paper taweez which you put in water. when she drinks it how long does it take for taweez to work ??????

cat eyes
11-16-2009, 02:10 PM
:sl:
Dont know if anyone will answer you brother you will have to make a thread of your own then most certain somebody will answer your query

- IqRa -
11-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Ask the person who made the taweez.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.