Al-Qur'an wa As-Sunnah Society of New York Presents:

Hassan Ibn Ali Ibn Abi Talib
Educational and Spiritual Seminar

July 16th to August 6th
seekknowledge dot org - albaseerah dot org

Email at 2009seminar @ albaseerah dot org
Tell # 1-718-889-1814
P.O. Box 6551, Long Island City, New York 11106, USA

visit: [seekknowledge dot org]/[albaseerah dot org] for Details of Past seminars and Participants Testimonies.

35 Scholars Confirmed to attend
Scholars:
Members of Council of Senior Scholars
Imaams of Al-Masjid Al-Haram, Makkah
Imaams of Prophet's Masjid, Madinah
Professors from Islamic University, Madinah
Professors from Ummul-Qura University, Makkah
Professors from Imaam Muhammed University, Riyadh

Package Details:
Round Trip Airfare (JFK-JED-JFK)
Transportation (To & From Airports)
Accomodations in Makkah & Madinah
UMRAH AND TWO WEEKS STAY in MAKKAH
ONE WEEK STAY in Prophet's City, Madinah
Special Visits to the Historical Sites
Special Sessions for Tajweed and Q&A
INTENSIVE COURSES IN ISLAMIC SCIENCES
Special Classes for Sisters
All lectures in Arabic - English

Intensive Courses by Scholars
On Aqeedah - Tafseer - Fiqh - Hadeeth

More than $8,000.00 worth of PRIZES

Sarting at $1995.00 per person + Registration Fee
Register before January 30th and Save $400 dollars

Some testimonials: following are just samples
"It has definitely exceeded my all expectation" (ID# NY2747)

"This has been the most beneficial trip that I have ever seen in my 54 years"

"The program has been excellent & very beneficial with a variety of excellent experiences" (ID# CND2725)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
02-10-2009, 04:16 PM
:sl:

sounds great, is this available for people in the UK too?

MinAhlilHadeeth
02-10-2009, 04:21 PM
:salamext:

Al Baseerah are amazing, maasha'Allaah. I really recommend this seminar for all those who are able. A real chance to connect with the 'Ulamaa.

bewildred
02-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Well, the chance to connect with the ulema has a price. So, it's just for the privileged one to have the chance to connect with the Ulema.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MinAhlilHadeeth
02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
Well, the chance to connect with the ulema has a price. So, it's just for the privileged one to have the chance to connect with the Ulema.
It's a trip to the land of the Haramayn, for 'Umrah as well as knowledge. Are they supposed to pay for everyone's plane tickets, hotel fees, and other expenses? They provide free online courses for those who can't afford it. Plus I'm pretty sure this thing happens annually, so there's a chance for people to save up for it another time.

This is what the package includes, as well as some of the highlights:

Trip Highlights:

• Umrah and two weeks stay in Makkah.
  • Visit the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah.
  • Special Visits to the Historical Sites.
  • Special Tajweeed and Q/A Sessions

Intensive course in following fields:

• Uloom-ul-Quraan, Sciences of Quraan .
  • Uloom-Ul-Hadeeth, Sciences of Prophetic traditions.
  • Usool-Ul-‘Aqeedah, Principles of Creed\Belief.
  • Usool – Ul- Fiqh, Principles of Jurisprudence

Students will Receive:

Certificates - Ijazah

Package includes:

Round trip Airfare (Jfk-Jed-Jfk).

• Transportation (To and from Airports).
  • Accommodations in Makkah and Madinah.
  • Visa and ID services. (Door to Door)
  • Many ‘Ilmee games, quizes, prizes, and surprises.
  • Visits and sittings with scholars.

Read more, here.

I'd say that is more than a bargain, wouldn't you?

bewildred
02-10-2009, 05:07 PM
You're surely right that it's quite a bargain. Please, forgive my bitterness for most of the pple I know can't afford the Umrah. The Haramayn is such an away land. I was off topic. Just carry on your touristic/commercial campaign.

MinAhlilHadeeth
02-10-2009, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
You're surely right that it's quite a bargain. Please, forgive my bitterness for most of the pple I know can't afford the Umrah. The Haramayn is such an away land. I was off topic. Just carry on your touristic/commercial campaign.
Are you still being sarcastic, sister, or are my senses off? This isn't my campaign, I just happened to comment on this thread.

It's quite clear the goal of this seminar is seeking knowledge, and 'ibaadah in general. Your comments are quite unfair. Just because most people you know can't afford this, does that mean those who can afford it are going on some commercial tourist trip. And neither does the fact that most people you know can't afford it, imply the prices aren't fair and reasonable. I haven't had the opportunity to attend one of these seminars, but I'd still recommend it for others who can.

noorseeker
02-13-2009, 08:45 AM
i think the sister said it was because its not aimed at the masses, only a selct few, who can afford it.

Who wouldnt love to go , its sounds really good though, The saudis should offer free places to people , with all that money they have

MinAhlilHadeeth
02-13-2009, 09:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
i think the sister said it was because its not aimed at the masses, only a selct few, who can afford it.

Who wouldnt love to go , its sounds really good though, The saudis should offer free places to people , with all that money they have
Al Baseerah is based in New York, actually. Just because the destination is in Saudi, doesn't mean it's being run by the Saudi Government.

S_87
02-13-2009, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar

its not even a saudi government program..and the saudi govt DOES give free places to people who would like to study the deen.
and come on, realistically speaking $1995.00 is not exactly a lifetime saving for many people in the west.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.