/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what was i doing on the forum?

Najm
01-23-2009, 04:45 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

You know say, one leaves the forum logged on still, and someone else looks through the forum, >>>> can i check what one looked through??

Not that it was me :-[

FiAmaaniAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
01-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Unless you are constantly recording your screen via a recording program, then no, I don't think so.

Najm
01-23-2009, 04:56 PM

At least one, didnt post anything while one was away :D

unless they pm'd, and delete the saved pm imsad

FiAmaaniAllah

Pk_#2
01-23-2009, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

You know say, one leaves the forum logged on still, and someone else looks through the forum, >>>> can i check what one looked through??

Not that it was me :-[

FiAmaaniAllah
Wa'alaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabaraktuh,

Yes, if you've left your PC for a bit and wanted to know if siblings tampered with your account, click the 'Post live feeds' button and you should see the latest activity including your own,

Hope that helped,

And also, from now on every time you leave your computer, log out, it's a good habit, especially if you're using public computers, also don't choose the option for your PC to save/remember your password,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Najm
01-23-2009, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Wa'alaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabaraktuh,

Yes, if you've left your PC for a bit and wanted to know if siblings tampered with your account, click the 'Post live feeds' button and you should see the latest activity including your own,

Hope that helped,

And also, from now on every time you leave your computer, log out, it's a good habit, especially if you're using public computers, also don't choose the option for your PC to save/remember your password,

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

WalaikumAsSalam WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

I confess!! I dont do any of the stated above!!! But from now on I shall, InshaAllah!!

JazakiAllah Khair UhktE :-[

P.s thats not me i think
vvvvv

FiAmaaniAllah

Soulja Girl
01-23-2009, 10:14 PM
:sl:

^The kidz cuteee... :p

:w:

Najm
01-25-2009, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady
:sl:

^The kidz cuteee... :p

:w:
AsSalamOAlikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

JazakiAllah Khair! :rollseyes

FiAmaaniAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.