/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asa alamualaikum

blackrose09
01-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Salam!!!

So how to introduce myself.......So i was sick of all the people around me being proud and showing off their cast.:cry:....i joined this forum because i wanterd to be proud of being a MUSLIM!!Because no matter where ur from U.K, Malaysia, America, or even Pakistan you should br proud of being a Muslim!!! So thats kinda why i joined this forum....I like it alreay..:)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
01-24-2009, 07:36 AM
Assalam o alikum

welcome to the forum sis :)

Olive
01-24-2009, 03:02 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

~Taalibah~
01-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Welcome to LI!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulja Girl
01-24-2009, 03:32 PM
:sl:

Welcome to teh forum, hope you have an incredible time here! :)

:w:

Donia
01-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam.

Welcome! Glad you like the forum.

layla is here
01-28-2009, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the forum,
Yes being muslim is a great thing to be proud of!
InshaAllah you will make a lot of friends here.
Salam alaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!