/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Benammi (Nasheed Singer)

Baji-Ji
01-24-2009, 12:04 PM
Links Removed - Al Habeshi

I really like these nasheeds, especially The Glorified Names, I'm having my wedding in the mosque and planned on playing them

However due to the use of musical instruments I don't think I'll be allowed to play them.

Could anybody recommend simular nasheeds? urdu/arabic/english

Or does anybody know a programme I could use to extract vocals?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
01-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem,

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah

May Allah preserve you and grant you paradise! The stance on Music is pretty clear so I have had to remove the links since they contained it.

Brother Eesa

Baji-Ji
01-24-2009, 12:12 PM
sorry I wasn't aware.

Umar001
01-24-2009, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Baji-Ji
sorry I wasn't aware.
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem,

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

You can search for the threads on Music in here, if you cannot find them I can try to find it them for you, insha'Allah. May Allah protect us from the fitnah of so called Islamic Songs/Music and those who make them!

May Allah make your marriage a successful one, based on the Qur'an and Sunnah and make you and your husband beloved to each other and garments for one another and grant you both Jannatul Firdaws!

Br.al-Habeshi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Baji-Ji
01-24-2009, 12:18 PM
just read the sticky

sorry should have read before posting

Thankyou

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.