/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Committing Shirk at 7 years old

mamz121
01-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Salaam Walikum Brothers,

As i recall, I was 7 years old in school when i foolishly drew a picture of Allah (SWT). I am deeply repenting this Sin and i just want your advice my fellow brothers, Will Allah (SWT) forgive me for this deadly Sin?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sur
01-25-2009, 02:49 AM
Properly speaking shirk is making partners with The GOD Almighty. By drawing picture u didn't commit shirk as long as u were believing in ONE ALLAH.

Though i am not saying that drawing such picture is not wrong. It's just a different category of sin than shirk unless someone starts praying in front of such picture.

It is prohibited to draw pictures of GOD & Prophets because ppl have tendency to fall into shirk of praying in front of those pics & gradually that leads to idolatry.

Yanal
01-25-2009, 03:37 AM
Asalam Alaykum
If you were 7 it literally isn't a shirk because a person doesn't start getting accounted for deeds till 10, I am not sure but I'll get back to you soon.InshAllah.

Gia
01-25-2009, 06:24 AM
You were so young and it's not considered shirk, because now as you're an adult you refuse such deed, you don't approve it and obviously won't do it.

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
a person doesn't start getting accounted for deeds till 10,
No, a person doesn't start getting accounted for deeds till he/she reaches puberty.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
halloula
01-25-2009, 01:07 PM
salam

first what you've done is not called shirk because you drawed the picture of God (that's worng of course) but you still beleive that allah is one second for the age you stated which is 7 your deeds are not accounted because obviously you didnt reach puberty

i hope what i said make sence for you and help

salam

mamz121
01-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Salaam Walikum

Thank you for your help and advice, I feel much better now Alhamdulilah.

Zahida
01-25-2009, 04:29 PM
:sl: You were a child and not baaligh reached the age of puberty, so it would not be considered shirk because you did not know what you were doing................... Relax.:w::)

index123
01-26-2009, 06:06 AM
hehe, you have done nothing wrong god does not count sins committed in ignorance.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.